Prediction on George Zimmerman verdict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

Pretty good. Very honest black man who points out that blacks racially profile too. Check out 11:30

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Has the Blackman started going off anywhere yet ?
Time to Hide!
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Moretorque wrote:Has the Blackman started going off anywhere yet ?
Riots have broken out in Oakland already.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Blackman loves to tear stuff up, I like it when the Blackman tears the police cruisers up, any of that action so far?
Time to Hide!
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Moretorque wrote:The Blackman loves to tear stuff up, I like it when the Blackman tears the police cruisers up, any of that action so far?
Here you go!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They can do better than that, they are just getting warmed up.
Time to Hide!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Even though i have been accused of being a Black supremacist(don't really know how that happened) despite never even saying that i think blacks are superior...i thought the verdict was fair after all the evidence was revealed.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

Do you think it's appropriate for the US government to try to level a civil rights/civil charge against Zimmerman?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

DistanceRunner wrote:Do you think it's appropriate for the US government to try to level a civil rights/civil charge against Zimmerman?
No, it's double jeopardy and race pandering for political reasons.

This entire Trayvon Martin situation is boring. It's typical U.S. media/tabloid sensationalism disguised as some kind of important civil rights issue. It's not. Two idiots got into a confrontation and one died. Simple as that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DistanceRunner wrote:Do you think it's appropriate for the US government to try to level a civil rights/civil charge against Zimmerman?
It is not appropriate that the "US government" do anything other than resign and hang themselves, let alone railroad innocent people to appease a population of worthless scum.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

f**k no. If they did such a thing, it sets a VERY dangerous judicial precedent -- that you can be held liable in civil court for defending yourself justifiably. I am so sick and tired of our libtard infested corrupt Eric Holder crony system where criminals are slowly being given more and more rights than victims of crime. Shooting a home invader intent on killing or raping, and then getting SUED or brought up on charges for it? INSANE logic.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

deasil875 wrote:
f**k no. If they did such a thing, it sets a VERY dangerous judicial precedent -- that you can be held liable in civil court for defending yourself justifiably. I am so sick and tired of our libtard infested corrupt Eric Holder crony system where criminals are slowly being given more and more rights than victims of crime. Shooting a home invader intent on killing or raping, and then getting SUED or brought up on charges for it? INSANE logic.
I agree...us Black Americans are the only group of people who defend criminal behavior.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is really a terrible cause for people to support. Trayvon Martin was 17 but he was no "child", dude was around 6 feet tall and already an experienced street brawler who had been suspended from school 3 times before for violence. He was just an aggressive young man who start swinging on the wrong person. Zimmerman is a dumb shit wannabe cop but both of them are idiots who collided that day.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

skateboardstephen wrote:
deasil875 wrote:
I agree...us Black Americans are the only group of people who defend criminal behavior.
Look the African Americans just like to have a good time that's all, I realized that black America was where it was at when Mayor Berry the ex Mayor of Washington DC showed the other politicians how to do it up good with a little rock action and some nice lovable whores to wash them down.

Nothing wrong with the mayor of the nations capital showing the rest of us how to unwind after a hard days work.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

skateboardstephen wrote:Even though i have been accused of being a Black supremacist(don't really know how that happened) despite never even saying that i think blacks are superior...i thought the verdict was fair after all the evidence was revealed.
I ? alot of our civilizations behavior and I ? alot of the blacks behavior but I realize as well blacks are superior, I know that because every time I listen to the song " A Wind Cry's Mary " by Jimi Hendrix I realize the white man is not talented enough to write something that cool. :D

I believe Jimmy was half white? oh well everybody needs a hand every once in a while.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 15th, 2013, 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!