Prediction on George Zimmerman verdict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Zimmerman should have played his own race card. He should had done what OJ Simpson did, and rediscovered his ethnic background.
Instead of going on FOX, Zimmerman should had appeared on Univision, TeleMondo and any Latin American press outlet that would have interviewed him.
Zimmerman would had put Obama in the situation or choosing between blacks and Latino votes.
I would assume there is far more black on Latino crime than Latino on black crime.
The future of America is not blacks, Latinos and Asians teaming up on whites, it's Whites, Latinos and Asians teaming up against blacks.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MarkDY wrote:Zimmerman should have played his own race card. He should had done what OJ Simpson did, and rediscovered his ethnic background.
Instead of going on FOX, Zimmerman should had appeared on Univision, TeleMondo and any Latin American press outlet that would have interviewed him.
Zimmerman would had put Obama in the situation or choosing between blacks and Latino votes.
I would assume there is far more black on Latino crime than Latino on black crime.
The future of America is not blacks, Latinos and Asians teaming up on whites, it's Whites, Latinos and Asians teaming up against blacks.
No, the future of America is going to look like a total race war: it's going to be Whites vs Blacks vs Asians vs Hispanics--with casualties on all sides...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:
MarkDY wrote:Zimmerman should have played his own race card. He should had done what OJ Simpson did, and rediscovered his ethnic background.
No, the future of America is going to look like a total race war: it's going to be Whites vs Blacks vs Asians vs Hispanics--with casualties on all sides...
And the Jew will sit back and laugh. :D
Last edited by Moretorque on July 22nd, 2013, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

The comments in this thread are reasons why I avoid most other Americans abroad as an expat, and why I will not stay in the states longer than a week whenever I visit family still there. In my experiences abroad, many Americans bring their American brand of racism with them, although some are good to talk to and are genuine freethinkers.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

JamesSa wrote:The comments in this thread are reasons why I avoid most other Americans abroad as an expat, and why I will not stay in the states longer than a week whenever I visit family still there. In my experiences abroad, many Americans bring their American brand of racism with them, although some are good to talk to and are genuine freethinkers.
I think most American expats would be ok with blacks if they didn't look or act like Trayvon. As long as you're well behaved and don't look like some rap music loving, hoodie wearing thug who looks like he's casing houses to break in, then you'd be fine. BTW a little honesty goes a long way. If blacks would stop belly aching about "racism" and start criticizing young black males for their misbehavior, blacks would be respected more.
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

Crackin video. This black man tells it like it is. Honest and courageous. You black guys should listen to him, not to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9s900vZ ... A60Cns0nVw[/youtube]

Another good video about "St. Trayvon":

BTW did you hear? GZ rescued a family of four, two parents two children, from an SUV that flipped over off the freeway. Once again the Z-man saves the day!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

BigJmack wrote:Crackin video. This black man tells it like it is. Honest and courageous. You black guys should listen to him, not to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9s900vZ ... A60Cns0nVw[/youtube]
Haven't heard Pastor Manning in a while. He is a man who truly loves his race.

Thanks for posting.