CNN report- Wow. More proof of Winston's claims!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

CNN report- Wow. More proof of Winston's claims!

Post by steve55 »

Winston claim #1- Despite its relative affluence, it seems Americans are not all that happy
Winston claim#2 - American women walk around with scowling faces (though this article implies men too?)

The United States, land of freedom and opportunity, is also the land of scowling faces and folded arms, according to a new poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/travel/unfriendly-cities/

"Travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler has unveiled the results of its annual readers' choice survey. More than 46,000 readers gave their opinions last year on everything from favorite airlines, the best hotels and the friendliest and unfriendliest cities.

It's the latter, released in the last few days, that might cause the most surprises, with U.S. cities dominating the "unfriendly" list."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

AW need good stiff banana to put smile on that stressed, overworked bitchy face
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

It may have some truth to it..New Jersey in general is not friendly at all..i worked in Camden and Trenton,New Jersey and would not live in either city if i where paid to do so. I met a girl in Salvador from Florianópolis and she was quite pleasant.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We went from being the most productive nation on earth to nothing but a welfare queen in less than 40 years, the welfare warfare state.

I am not happy about it.
Time to Hide!