Never mess with your web designer

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Never mess with your web designer

Post by Renata »

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Never mess with your web designer, without yourself having web developing knowledge. :)

It's funny, the owner probably let the web designer create the site and selected the hosting, but they forgot to lock the backdoor when they were done! :lol:
williamworth
Freshman Poster

Re: Never mess with your web designer

Post by williamworth »

I agree with Renata about not messing with a web designer especially when that person is designing the website for you. Web design is a not only a professional skill but an art as well. You would’t need a web designer if you have sufficient skill in this business, so either you make your website yourself or let the professional handle it all the way. You will only make it worse if you keep suggesting or demanding unnecessary change in your website design. It took me time to understand the value of website design and development if you want to earn money from a website. I have experimented a lot with my website to earn money from it but was unable to attract a good audience. At the end I have hired a professional company named as RevGlue who are a affiliate cms design and development company www(.)revglue(.)com/bespoke. These handle all my website design and development. They have re designed it and show me the flaws in my work so now I am earning good revenue from my website and blog today. If you are facing the same issue then find a good web designer for your blog/website and let them do their thing. Hope this will help you solve your problem as well. Thanks.