Four Teens Break Into a Store...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Four Teens Break Into a Store...

Post by HouseMD »

And pay for everything, including tax, before leaving. Evidently good behavior is now shocking.

http://www.wdam.com/story/23262286/men- ... -purchases

Doing the right thing is newsworthy in Jersey. Thank god the police didn't show up to "serve and protect" before these kids paid and left or they'd probably be serving time.

"I think it's terrific that there are still people out there with moral character not to do the wrong thing when they easily could," said Marci Lederman with the store. 

Sad times that something like this is surprising in America. Still, glad to see some good news for one.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ha, they'd better stay unknown.
They come forward, the donut molesters in blue will claim "unlawful entry". :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Haha nice to see this story.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Four Teens Break Into a Store...

Post by Dragon »

HouseMD wrote:Sad times that something like this is surprising in America. Still, glad to see some good news for one.
I'm going to be honest. It's only surprising because they were black. That's probably what prompted the news story to be made. It's always the stuff no one dares talks about. In contrast, "Four nerdy looking Japanese foreign exchange students enter closed store on accident but pay for stuff anyway" isn't probably going to be making the news.