Think what he could do with the money...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Think what he could do with the money...

Post by gsjackson »

rather than shelling out thousands for billboards in Chicago to attract women. You won't like anything you might catch in that pond, Gordo. Lose the jowls, and get your butt overseas.

http://screen.yahoo.com/single-entrepre ... 06913.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Think what he could do with the money...

Post by marklambo »

gsjackson wrote:rather than shelling out thousands for billboards in Chicago to attract women. You won't like anything you might catch in that pond, Gordo. Lose the jowls, and get your butt overseas.

yea I agree. What he's doing is pretty stupid and the only women he'll attract are women after his money. Did you hear what one woman said in the video? She commented and asked if he was a serial killer. That right there should have told him that he should not waste his time trying to find an American woman.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Doesn' the US have Speed-dating & Professional Match-makers. I think that's an ideal way to go if you can't get a date, because there will be people there with the same interest as yours.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:Doesn' the US have Speed-dating & Professional Match-makers. I think that's an ideal way to go if you can't get a date, because there will be people there with the same interest as yours.
@Renata,

Cupcake, you are a sweet virtuous woman; you are. You look good in your pics. You always take care of yourself, and it shows in how zealous you are in nutrition and health. I'm not being facetious whatsoever. That is one of the reasons why even hardened jaded/skewed men STILL would vote you in as a mod of this site.

On the contrary, you have no idea how even North American speed-dating/professional match-making is an exercise in futility and infertility too. The women still run the chess board in the aforementioned; it's bad because they base it on emotion in the notion that "it feels so right at that moment", not any logical implemented whatsoever. Women in the aforementioned put on a pretentious facade just to reel you in alas the "Plenty of Fish dot com"/"there are plenty of fish in the sea" self-entitled malarky.

If American men used more logic, they'd realize that marriage is a farce, but most American men are still thinking that "it's something to do once in your life to say that you have done it". Brilliant job, TPTB. Brilliant job.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Think what he could do with the money...

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:rather than shelling out thousands for billboards in Chicago to attract women. You won't like anything you might catch in that pond, Gordo. Lose the jowls, and get your butt overseas.

Man, this is sad. If he lived overseas he would NEVER have to do this. I never hear of men in Ukraine, Germany, Russia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Mexico or the Philippines have to use billboards to meet women!

I also never see women in America have to use billboards to meet men. This is guy is rich and he still has to resort to using billboards to try and meet women. No wonder Winston calls the dating scene for men in America, "nightmarish." It really is! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."