Clint Eastwood's Wife Filing For Legal Separation

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Being rich and famous won't keep American women from leaving you.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop ... n/2797609/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Clint Eastwood's Wife Filing For Legal Separation

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Being rich and famous won't keep American women from leaving you.

That's sad, I have seen her being interviewed and she seemed different from your typical American woman. She is from South America I believe.

Of course she is seeking "spousal support" (alimony) and she want's custody of their 16 year old daughter.

Thank God he had a prenuptial agreement before they got married. He is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Clint Eastwood's Wife Filing For Legal Separation

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Being rich and famous won't keep American women from leaving you.

That's sad, I have seen her being interviewed and she seemed different from your typical American woman. She is from South America I believe.

Of course she is seeking "spousal support" (alimony) and she want's custody of their 16 year old daughter.

Thank God he had a prenuptial agreement before they got married. He is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. :shock:
In the State of California you have to pay indefinite alimony if you've been married over ten years.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Maybe one of our resident Alfalfas can explain how Clint Eastwood, Michael Douglas, and Chris Rock didn't "game" their wives right. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Stop trying to back this man. None of you know him nor do you know what caused the split. Dude is notorious for his ego as well. He could have been cheating or treating her like shit. Just because she is a FW does not make her a perfect punching bag. People are still people. Also celebrities are terrible role models in any capacity.

Drop the extremism and be realistic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

kai1275 wrote:Stop trying to back this man. None of you know him nor do you know what caused the split. Dude is notorious for his ego as well. He could have been cheating or treating her like shit. Just because she is a FW does not make her a perfect punching bag. People are still people. Also celebrities are terrible role models in any capacity.

Drop the extremism and be realistic.
Your right. I don't think he's a model citizen. It will be interesting to see if he has any money left after his wife is through with him.