Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Biker terror for Asian family = little respect for Asian men

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Biker terror for Asian family = little respect for Asian men

Post by zboy1 » October 8th, 2013, 3:21 pm

Just goes to show you how little respect Asian men receive in the West--and especially in America:

Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase
http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-att ... ms-riders/

SUV gang assault case: 3 NYPD undercover cops among the bikers?
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... 7444.story

Range Rover runs over Biker Gang in New York

Look at this media-whore, feminist b*tch, Gloria Allerd, trying to get money for her "client" when he's accused of driving under a suspended license, stopping the vehicle so that the other bikers could attack the man and his family, and has a long history of criminal activity under his name...What a great country ain't it?

Gloria Allred: Edwin is clearly a victim

Does Ladislav still actually believe the U.S. is a great country for Asians? I like Ladislav as a HA member, (and I like him a lot personally) but I don't understand why he keeps defending the U.S. all the time when stories like these come out and I post them to this forum?

Only during the Boston Bombing did he have resentful feelings towards this country, because the media kept trying to demonize Russians (his ethnicity) as savages and ungrateful foreigners...and I guess that hurt a little too close for his liking back then...

The simple fact is...Asian men aren't respected in the West--as evidenced by these types of incidents happening all the time. And I know I sound like a broken clock all the time but...why would any Asian man want to bring over his family to a racist country like the United States, and have his family suffer as a result.

ADVICE TO ALL ASIAN MEN: Move back to Asia and don't immigrate to Western countries! That is all...

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » October 8th, 2013, 4:30 pm

Ladislav is a Zionist Mossad agent sent here from another world to destroy us all..
Time to Hide!

somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude » October 8th, 2013, 5:02 pm

These *ssholes don't deserve to be called bikers.

Actually anyone is fair game to these morons, they target someone who seems wealthy, i.e. driving an expensive car... brake check them hoping to get bumped and then demand money after the "accident", it's not just limited to Asians (or those on bikes for that matter)...

This brake check scam is also why truckers in the US have been installing dash cams in their trucks for some time now (along with many others like RV owners etc.).

This kind of scam happens allot in Russia too.

Kudo's to the the Asian guy for doing what he could in protecting his family.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav » October 9th, 2013, 2:14 am

This was mostly an African American biker gang in Harlem. Did they target him because he was of Oriental appearance? Or because he was in the wrong neighborhood. If he were a white guy riding through a black neighborhood, a similar thing might have happened.

I met all the Asian men I spoke about in CA, not in NY- I did not live in the latter long enough. They looked happy enough in CA Hence, that is the impression. Every Filipino, Chinese, Japanese looked very happy in LA. Filipinos in particular looked proud and smug. Most walked with a chest up, a chin up and an arrogant swagger.

Most Asian men were just busy working.

The Boston Marathon bombing was done by Chechens, not Russians. Chechnya was and still is at war with Russia. An average American, though, cannot tell a Russian from a Turkic Chechen. Just like they cannot tell a Sikh/Indian from an Arab.

My ethnicity is only one quarter Russian- not enough to claim it.

I was also told on my last visit to Russia that I did not qualify for citizenship as I was foreign born.

Mossad does not want an uncircumsized person like me.

I am sorry to see what is happening to Asians in NY. But NY and CA or HI are not the same.

I guess if Asian men should live in the US, they should live in CA or HI.
The simple fact is...Asian men aren't respected in the West--as evidenced by these types of incidents happening all the time. And I know I sound like a broken clock all the time but...why would any Asian man want to bring over his family to a racist country like the United States, and have his family suffer as a result.

For money. And education. Business opportunities. Just live in the right area when you are here;
ADVICE TO ALL ASIAN MEN: Move back to Asia and don't immigrate to Western countries! That is all...
Check where you qualify for visas. US citizens of Asian descent do not automatically do.
Last edited by ladislav on October 9th, 2013, 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » October 9th, 2013, 2:17 am

There is going to be some racism no matter where you live.
Time to Hide!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav » October 9th, 2013, 2:26 am

Moretorque wrote:There is going to be some racism no matter where you live.
You can't totally avoid it so you need to minimize it. You want it to be non-dangerous, infrequent, weak, and not interfere with your ability to survive and reproduce. So, "some" is better than "too much".

For example, I experienced some racism in the Philippines but it did not interfere much with my life there and at least I was accepted by all my neighbors as part of the community. It was basically limited to some people giving the girls I was with dirty looks (seldom but happened) and someone called me a monkey, and a white cockroach. One tried to pick a fight with me for being a porener but those things happened just several times over 22 years of my love affair with the country.

In other countries, racists would be majority and this would happen daily and several times a day.
Last edited by ladislav on October 9th, 2013, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody » October 9th, 2013, 4:53 am

This incident really makes a compelling case for any decent man to leave the United States. I believe that this is going to be a trend that gets steadily worse as the US becomes completely dominated by the leftists and liberals. If you are a normal hardworking middle class man, then you are the enemy. This guy was doing everything within his power to mind his own business. He is on a public road and has a wife and child. Creating trouble must have been the farthest thing from his mind. But yet he gets into a life threatening situation with gangsters on bikes beating him up on a public road. Now the liberal Jewess Gloria Allred is going to sue him for defending his family, the only reasonable thing he could have done. If you are an innocent decent man, these people hate you. Get that in your head. Do you really want to live in a country surrounded by people who hate you? There is nowhere to run. This could happen to anybody. The criminals are considered the heroes of the left and you are just dirt. Think about it.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » October 9th, 2013, 5:18 am

MrPeabody wrote:This incident really makes a compelling case for any decent man to leave the United States. I believe that this is going to be a trend that gets steadily worse as the US becomes completely dominated by the leftists and liberals. If you are a normal hardworking middle class man, then you are the enemy. This guy was doing everything within his power to mind his own business. He is on a public road and has a wife and child. Creating trouble must have been the farthest thing from his mind. But yet he gets into a life threatening situation with gangsters on bikes beating him up on a public road. Now the liberal Jewess Gloria Allred is going to sue him for defending his family, the only reasonable thing he could have done. If you are an innocent decent man, these people hate you. Get that in your head. Do you really want to live in a country surrounded by people who hate you? There is nowhere to run. This could happen to anybody. The criminals are considered the heroes of the left and you are just dirt. Think about it.
Absolutely true! I find it insane that He-bi*ch Gloria Allerd is trying to get money from the Asian victim of the biker incident--when her client had a suspended license and had a long history of criminal activity on his record. Give me a break!

The U.S. of Gay is going down the toilet so fast now...it's pretty shocking to say the least...And it's only gotten worse since I've been in China: Think about this, since the time I left to go to China, you've had the Navy Yard shooting, the Syria crisis, the biker gang incident, the government shutdown and the Obamacare mess, LOL. Even my younger siblings are thinking of jumping ship now!

deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 » October 9th, 2013, 9:00 am

Two words for these biker assholes who would try to smash my window in and pull me out of my own car: SIG Sauer

Oh no!! Call Gloria Allred! I'm an asshole schmuck for defending myself. We are SCREWED.

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 » October 9th, 2013, 1:32 pm

deasil875 wrote:Two words for these biker assholes who would try to smash my window in and pull me out of my own car: SIG Sauer

Oh no!! Call Gloria Allred! I'm an asshole schmuck for defending myself. We are SCREWED.
Well said. One of the reasons to live in a concealed handgun carry state unlike NY. That is why you almost never hear of shit like this in Texas. Even criminals think twice because even women carry pistols in their cars and trucks now.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy » October 10th, 2013, 10:01 pm

In my opinion, this has nothing to do with racism. The Asian guy just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and did not know how to handle the situation and overreacted.

Here in the East coast it's pretty common for a bunch of young guys on sport bikes and quads to ride around in the streets. They just come out of nowhere and take over the road. There is really nothing you can do other then drive slow, and drive straight, and they will leave you alone as they pass you.

In this case, both parties are at fault. The bikers are at fault because many of them had revoked drivers licences so they should not have been on the road anyway, and the Asian guy overreacted probably because his wife and kid was in the car.

Everybody assumes that just because the bikers were black and Hispanic they were trying to rob the Asian guy.. The bikers were only attacking because he just ran over a pack of bikers.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody » October 10th, 2013, 11:14 pm

"Police said the same thugs created chaos in Times Square last year, and this year they terrorized the neighborhood of Inwood, roaring down sidewalks, performing wild stunts on streets, blocking traffic, damaging cars and otherwise having their idea of fun. Authorities said there were more than 200 calls to 911 complaining about the group before the SUV encounter.

Early Sunday afternoon, on the Henry Hudson Parkway, the bikers spotted a young Asian-American couple in an upscale Range Rover SUV with their little girl in the back seat, and went after them.

They knew there was no way those in the SUV could defend themselves because no one in New York, except cops and criminals, is allowed that right. They also knew that if the police came along, there was little chance of being caught. The motorcycles in this incident were sport bikes, capable of speeds of up to 200 mph, and they can far exceed the performance of nearly any car in acceleration, maneuverability and braking.

On Sunday, the bikers swarmed around the SUV, pounding on it and trying to slash its tires when the driver, Alexian Lien, 33, tried to escape by stepping on the accelerator. He ran over some bikes blocking his escape and one biker, Edwin Mieses, 32. As the family fled, Lien's terrified wife made four 911 calls, but the police never came.

Mieses was hospitalized with spinal and other injuries and may never walk again (sob). It also was reported that Mieses was recently charged in Massachusetts with driving with a revoked license and was never licensed to operate a motorcycle.

At one point, one of the bikers, Christopher Cruz, 28, caught up to the SUV, swerved in front of it and hit the brakes, causing a collision. The SUV was finally caught in stopped traffic while trying to escape, and the bikers surrounded it. One used a helmet to smash a door window and Lien was dragged out of the SUV. He was then beaten and knifed. Police did not show up until he was left bleeding face-down on the pavement, with the bikers long gone."

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-10-05/ne ... -york-city