If You Don't Leave,You May Never Get Out!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

If You Don't Leave,You May Never Get Out!

Post by The_Adventurer »

There is a worldwide, concerted effort going on to shut down any way for people and corporations to escape the Western tax dragnet or even to get foreign citizenship and leave.

It is being led by the US government and I have seen it countless times. I’ve now seen it so many times that I consider it to be nothing but fact.

I saw it in the Dominican Republic (DR), where it used to take only three years to get citizenship as early as six years ago. Then it was moved to four years. Then six…. seven. And, it now effectively takes eight years. TDV Passports has had dealings in the DR for years and we asked the top legal firm and government officials there what was going on. They told us, point blank, that the US government was forcing them to make it harder and harder for people to get a DR citizenship.

Read the full article...
Last edited by The_Adventurer on January 10th, 2014, 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

For those who are bad at guessing urls. :D
http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/1/ ... all-o.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That article made my blood boil. But if you don't yet have the means, it may be impossible to do.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Hmm.... time to get a Sexy Japanese girl to marry me and join up with the rising sun, but perhaps the red star will crush that sun once it takes over the U.S.A, the Irony...