Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Putin (allegedly) threatens to nuke Mecca

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
Posts: 231
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 4:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Putin (allegedly) threatens to nuke Mecca

Post by Rocky Top » January 13th, 2014, 2:59 am

http://thelibertydigest.com/2014/01/10/ ... uke-mecca/

This is some wild shit. I call bravo sierra on both the GWB threat and this one allegedly from Putin, but it makes for good Onion-esque entertainment.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1627
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » January 13th, 2014, 3:22 am

If anything should be nuked it's Israel. I sick of people fighting over that strip of dirt shithole.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » January 13th, 2014, 5:16 am

HouseMD wrote:If anything should be nuked it's Israel. I sick of people fighting over that strip of dirt shithole.
LOL...then FINALLY you would have your Final Solution! Have you been to Israel?

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1627
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » January 13th, 2014, 5:18 am

OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:If anything should be nuked it's Israel. I sick of people fighting over that strip of dirt shithole.
LOL...then FINALLY you would have your Final Solution! Have you been to Israel?
Nah. But no piece of land is worth the trouble that place causes. Glass it and let the fanatics wage war over the ashes.

Wouldn't mind seeing it though. The place, not the nuking.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » January 13th, 2014, 5:34 am

HouseMD wrote:
OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:If anything should be nuked it's Israel. I sick of people fighting over that strip of dirt shithole.
LOL...then FINALLY you would have your Final Solution! Have you been to Israel?
Nah. But no piece of land is worth the trouble that place causes. Glass it and let the fanatics wage war over the ashes.

Wouldn't mind seeing it though. The place, not the nuking.
The wars going on now in the middle east are not much about Israel.


Conflict in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, and more, and it is not about Israel.
In fact, there is evidence that Israel has entered into a clandestine alliance with Saudi Arabia relative to Iran's nuclear plans.

I have met Yemeni Israeli girls that would take your breath away...and I have pretty high standards for that!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6805
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » January 13th, 2014, 5:45 am

OutWest wrote:Conflict in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, and more, and it is not about Israel.
In fact, there is evidence that Israel has entered into a clandestine alliance with Saudi Arabia relative to Iran's nuclear plans.
That mostly is about Israel in that the trouble is caused by the Israelis and their Western supplicants funding insurgent groups and/or installing tyrannical regimes in order to cause instability.

Anti-American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: September 22nd, 2012, 5:44 am

Post by Anti-American » January 13th, 2014, 5:45 am

Good. It's about time. This can be the start of abolishing religion.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1627
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » January 13th, 2014, 6:11 am

OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
OutWest wrote:
HouseMD wrote:If anything should be nuked it's Israel. I sick of people fighting over that strip of dirt shithole.
LOL...then FINALLY you would have your Final Solution! Have you been to Israel?
Nah. But no piece of land is worth the trouble that place causes. Glass it and let the fanatics wage war over the ashes.

Wouldn't mind seeing it though. The place, not the nuking.
The wars going on now in the middle east are not much about Israel.


Conflict in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, and more, and it is not about Israel.
In fact, there is evidence that Israel has entered into a clandestine alliance with Saudi Arabia relative to Iran's nuclear plans.

I have met Yemeni Israeli girls that would take your breath away...and I have pretty high standards for that!
Much of the reason America is hated so fervently is due to our support of Israel. There are also all the coups and such, but Israel is viewed as america forcing the door open so we can have a foothold in the ME.

I don't give a damn how good their women look. If it'd largely bring peace to the world, it'd be worth it. Or you could just move the people off the land, then nuke it.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2245
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » January 13th, 2014, 6:24 am

Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » January 13th, 2014, 9:14 am

gsjackson wrote:Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.


Well at least I can see the great minds at HA can agree that nuking the Jews is a great idea.
I would not have expected less! Of course, Arabs vs Arabs and ESPECIALLY Arab vs Persian
have been savagely going at if for centuries before Israel existed.

Of course, I would expect that from a complete knuckle dragging degenerate, so plenty to be found here. There is not a single Arab country that deserves to be nuked, no matter how despotic leadership. It is not something that those with souls wish on another people. Ya...I suppose it has been all about Israel in the middle east for hundreds of years of middle eastern conflict...oops I mean thousands of years, if one predates the founding of Islam.
Of course, prior to the founding of Israel in 1948... all was bliss.

Of course, I will most likely be flamed for my "radical Jew loving" sentiments because I do not seem to favor extermination of the Jews or anyone else for that matter, but such is the thing that Winston created with his poorly managed and purposed forum. Stormfront types have their way with it. In Winston's defense, I would say he is far from a mean spirited person.
He does not seem to realize how others can be any different perhaps.

Instead of a good crossroads for current and aspiring expats to create useful dialogue,
it is often a pulpit for Stormfront types to vent their hatred of Jew, blacks or Asians.
Fortunately, I can simply chuckle, logout, and get a mango shake going in the kitchen.
After that, I can go for a walk in the orchard, come back and write notes to both Arab (Syrian) and Israeli friends, send some pics to a black family I love, thank God for my
wonderful Asian wife, and be thankful I do not need to take any of the miserable little hatemongers seriously. There is justice after all- they are stuck in their own misery.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2245
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » January 13th, 2014, 4:46 pm

OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.


Well at least I can see the great minds at HA can agree that nuking the Jews is a great idea.
I would not have expected less! Of course, Arabs vs Arabs and ESPECIALLY Arab vs Persian
have been savagely going at if for centuries before Israel existed.

Of course, I would expect that from a complete knuckle dragging degenerate, so plenty to be found here. There is not a single Arab country that deserves to be nuked, no matter how despotic leadership. It is not something that those with souls wish on another people. Ya...I suppose it has been all about Israel in the middle east for hundreds of years of middle eastern conflict...oops I mean thousands of years, if one predates the founding of Islam.
Of course, prior to the founding of Israel in 1948... all was bliss.

Of course, I will most likely be flamed for my "radical Jew loving" sentiments because I do not seem to favor extermination of the Jews or anyone else for that matter, but such is the thing that Winston created with his poorly managed and purposed forum. Stormfront types have their way with it. In Winston's defense, I would say he is far from a mean spirited person.
He does not seem to realize how others can be any different perhaps.

Instead of a good crossroads for current and aspiring expats to create useful dialogue,
it is often a pulpit for Stormfront types to vent their hatred of Jew, blacks or Asians.
Fortunately, I can simply chuckle, logout, and get a mango shake going in the kitchen.
After that, I can go for a walk in the orchard, come back and write notes to both Arab (Syrian) and Israeli friends, send some pics to a black family I love, thank God for my
wonderful Asian wife, and be thankful I do not need to take any of the miserable little hatemongers seriously. There is justice after all- they are stuck in their own misery.
A preposterous and ahistorical reductio ad absurdum of the points made here, done for no other apparent purpose than moral posturing. Hope life is stimulating enough out on your little island kingdom of moral superiority.

The point made was that opposition to Israeli-American policies is always at the very heart of current problems in the middle east. Cornfed pointed out why that is -- that we are always agitating in the region, overthrowing regimes at Israel's behest and installing puppet dictators. House noted that this is viewed in Arab states and Persia as classic western imperialism, of which Israel has always been seen as the post-empire cutting edge. This has almost nothing to do with anti-Semitism, which is a western creation. Of course, to get this you would need to know what the critique of western imperialism is.

You seem to be trying to make some sort of counter historical argument, without actually adducing any history. Are you trying to say that traditional Arab-Persian hostility is at the heart of current middle east confrontations? That's absurd.

And do you really think that any of the posters here seriously advocates nuking Israel? That was the rhetorical context into which the issue was put by the OP. The posters who weighed in have a history on this forum of thoughtful reflection, and to distort our views into this sort of caricature would be expected maybe of a newbie to the forum, or of someone incapable of recognizing thought, or someone who enjoys self-preening and moral posturing. You aren't in the first category.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1627
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » January 13th, 2014, 5:56 pm

OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.


Well at least I can see the great minds at HA can agree that nuking the Jews is a great idea.
I would not have expected less! Of course, Arabs vs Arabs and ESPECIALLY Arab vs Persian
have been savagely going at if for centuries before Israel existed.

Of course, I would expect that from a complete knuckle dragging degenerate, so plenty to be found here. There is not a single Arab country that deserves to be nuked, no matter how despotic leadership. It is not something that those with souls wish on another people. Ya...I suppose it has been all about Israel in the middle east for hundreds of years of middle eastern conflict...oops I mean thousands of years, if one predates the founding of Islam.
Of course, prior to the founding of Israel in 1948... all was bliss.

Of course, I will most likely be flamed for my "radical Jew loving" sentiments because I do not seem to favor extermination of the Jews or anyone else for that matter, but such is the thing that Winston created with his poorly managed and purposed forum. Stormfront types have their way with it. In Winston's defense, I would say he is far from a mean spirited person.
He does not seem to realize how others can be any different perhaps.

Instead of a good crossroads for current and aspiring expats to create useful dialogue,
it is often a pulpit for Stormfront types to vent their hatred of Jew, blacks or Asians.
Fortunately, I can simply chuckle, logout, and get a mango shake going in the kitchen.
After that, I can go for a walk in the orchard, come back and write notes to both Arab (Syrian) and Israeli friends, send some pics to a black family I love, thank God for my
wonderful Asian wife, and be thankful I do not need to take any of the miserable little hatemongers seriously. There is justice after all- they are stuck in their own misery.
I don't give a damn about them fighting one another. The Israel problem is a large part of why they hate the West though. If not for that they would still be mostly squabbling amongst themselves. And I don't dislike the Jews, like I said, just move them off the land then nuke it. It is just that its place as the crossroads of three religions will lead to a great conflict one day, and I would rather that not come to pass. With no Israel the US would also lose many of its excuses for mideast intervention. Wouldn't stop them from doing their thing, but would make it so much more blatant.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2403
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » January 13th, 2014, 6:01 pm

gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.


Well at least I can see the great minds at HA can agree that nuking the Jews is a great idea.
I would not have expected less! Of course, Arabs vs Arabs and ESPECIALLY Arab vs Persian
have been savagely going at if for centuries before Israel existed.

Of course, I would expect that from a complete knuckle dragging degenerate, so plenty to be found here. There is not a single Arab country that deserves to be nuked, no matter how despotic leadership. It is not something that those with souls wish on another people. Ya...I suppose it has been all about Israel in the middle east for hundreds of years of middle eastern conflict...oops I mean thousands of years, if one predates the founding of Islam.
Of course, prior to the founding of Israel in 1948... all was bliss.

Of course, I will most likely be flamed for my "radical Jew loving" sentiments because I do not seem to favor extermination of the Jews or anyone else for that matter, but such is the thing that Winston created with his poorly managed and purposed forum. Stormfront types have their way with it. In Winston's defense, I would say he is far from a mean spirited person.
He does not seem to realize how others can be any different perhaps.

Instead of a good crossroads for current and aspiring expats to create useful dialogue,
it is often a pulpit for Stormfront types to vent their hatred of Jew, blacks or Asians.
Fortunately, I can simply chuckle, logout, and get a mango shake going in the kitchen.
After that, I can go for a walk in the orchard, come back and write notes to both Arab (Syrian) and Israeli friends, send some pics to a black family I love, thank God for my
wonderful Asian wife, and be thankful I do not need to take any of the miserable little hatemongers seriously. There is justice after all- they are stuck in their own misery.
A preposterous and ahistorical reductio ad absurdum of the points made here, done for no other apparent purpose than moral posturing. Hope life is stimulating enough out on your little island kingdom of moral superiority.

The point made was that opposition to Israeli-American policies is always at the very heart of current problems in the middle east. Cornfed pointed out why that is -- that we are always agitating in the region, overthrowing regimes at Israel's behest and installing puppet dictators. House noted that this is viewed in Arab states and Persia as classic western imperialism, of which Israel has always been seen as the post-empire cutting edge. This has almost nothing to do with anti-Semitism, which is a western creation. Of course, to get this you would need to know what the critique of western imperialism is.

You seem to be trying to make some sort of counter historical argument, without actually adducing any history. Are you trying to say that traditional Arab-Persian hostility is at the heart of current middle east confrontations? That's absurd.

And do you really think that any of the posters here seriously advocates nuking Israel? That was the rhetorical context into which the issue was put by the OP. The posters who weighed in have a history on this forum of thoughtful reflection, and to distort our views into this sort of caricature would be expected maybe of a newbie to the forum, or of someone incapable of recognizing thought, or someone who enjoys self-preening and moral posturing. You aren't in the first category.

Ah yes...anyone who finds the constant racist bilge cranked out at HA must be guilty of something! LOL "Thoughtful reflection" ? LOL If you seriously think what typically happens
in such venting is "thoughtful reflection", you must live on some tiny island yourself.

The possible gratifications of living on some real island however, have much more to offer
than silly racist rants. The LONG history of intense conflict in the middle east far predates
Israel. Oil troubles, greed and Arab tribalism will rage on, with or without Israel. Israel may act in it's own interest as one of those tribal groups, but tribalism itself seems to produce
brutal dictatorships and the difficulty of Islam in engaging modernity as well as the inherently undemocratic nature of Islam that is dividing the various warring factions will rage on and on.

Real nukes or not, it always seems to be those damned Jews or damned niggers to such sophisticated intellectuals as yourself. Almost all that crap comes from anger and dissatisfactions that have little to do with race.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2245
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » January 13th, 2014, 6:27 pm

OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Corned and House in agreement for once, and both correct. No more Israel would solve the "terrorism" problem a lot faster than no more Mecca. It's always about Israel in the middle east.

Israel is in quite the quandary in Syria, figuring out which of the two warring factions that despise them is the more dangerous. So they (and, therefore, the US) have opted to hop into bed with Al Quaeda.


Well at least I can see the great minds at HA can agree that nuking the Jews is a great idea.
I would not have expected less! Of course, Arabs vs Arabs and ESPECIALLY Arab vs Persian
have been savagely going at if for centuries before Israel existed.

Of course, I would expect that from a complete knuckle dragging degenerate, so plenty to be found here. There is not a single Arab country that deserves to be nuked, no matter how despotic leadership. It is not something that those with souls wish on another people. Ya...I suppose it has been all about Israel in the middle east for hundreds of years of middle eastern conflict...oops I mean thousands of years, if one predates the founding of Islam.
Of course, prior to the founding of Israel in 1948... all was bliss.

Of course, I will most likely be flamed for my "radical Jew loving" sentiments because I do not seem to favor extermination of the Jews or anyone else for that matter, but such is the thing that Winston created with his poorly managed and purposed forum. Stormfront types have their way with it. In Winston's defense, I would say he is far from a mean spirited person.
He does not seem to realize how others can be any different perhaps.

Instead of a good crossroads for current and aspiring expats to create useful dialogue,
it is often a pulpit for Stormfront types to vent their hatred of Jew, blacks or Asians.
Fortunately, I can simply chuckle, logout, and get a mango shake going in the kitchen.
After that, I can go for a walk in the orchard, come back and write notes to both Arab (Syrian) and Israeli friends, send some pics to a black family I love, thank God for my
wonderful Asian wife, and be thankful I do not need to take any of the miserable little hatemongers seriously. There is justice after all- they are stuck in their own misery.
A preposterous and ahistorical reductio ad absurdum of the points made here, done for no other apparent purpose than moral posturing. Hope life is stimulating enough out on your little island kingdom of moral superiority.

The point made was that opposition to Israeli-American policies is always at the very heart of current problems in the middle east. Cornfed pointed out why that is -- that we are always agitating in the region, overthrowing regimes at Israel's behest and installing puppet dictators. House noted that this is viewed in Arab states and Persia as classic western imperialism, of which Israel has always been seen as the post-empire cutting edge. This has almost nothing to do with anti-Semitism, which is a western creation. Of course, to get this you would need to know what the critique of western imperialism is.

You seem to be trying to make some sort of counter historical argument, without actually adducing any history. Are you trying to say that traditional Arab-Persian hostility is at the heart of current middle east confrontations? That's absurd.

And do you really think that any of the posters here seriously advocates nuking Israel? That was the rhetorical context into which the issue was put by the OP. The posters who weighed in have a history on this forum of thoughtful reflection, and to distort our views into this sort of caricature would be expected maybe of a newbie to the forum, or of someone incapable of recognizing thought, or someone who enjoys self-preening and moral posturing. You aren't in the first category.

Ah yes...anyone who finds the constant racist bilge cranked out at HA must be guilty of something! LOL "Thoughtful reflection" ? LOL If you seriously think what typically happens
in such venting is "thoughtful reflection", you must live on some tiny island yourself.

The possible gratifications of living on some real island however, have much more to offer
than silly racist rants. The LONG history of intense conflict in the middle east far predates
Israel. Oil troubles, greed and Arab tribalism will rage on, with or without Israel. Israel may act in it's own interest as one of those tribal groups, but tribalism itself seems to produce
brutal dictatorships and the difficulty of Islam in engaging modernity as well as the inherently undemocratic nature of Islam that is dividing the various warring factions will rage on and on.

Real nukes or not, it always seems to be those damned Jews or damned niggers to such sophisticated intellectuals as yourself. Almost all that crap comes from anger and dissatisfactions that have little to do with race.
You said "such as yourself," by which you apparently mean me. Produce one example -- just one -- to support this libel that I am a bigot, or hold any kind of racial bias. And then when you can't, take your sophomoric psycho-babble and stick it up your ignorant ass.

As far as the history, you don't know WTF you're talking about, and you know it. You're just recycling talking points from some Israel apologist in National Review, or wherever. Tribalism didn't seem to be an impediment to the Ottoman Empire being one of the more stable societies in the history of the world for centuries.

I'd prefer that the tone of this post not be so harsh. Your point of view is often on target. But this scurrilous personal attack on three of the better posters here is just way, way out of line.

theprimebait
Junior Poster
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Post by theprimebait » February 9th, 2014, 1:36 am

The biggest terrorists are white europeans.these are worthy of extermination.Arabs did not kill half of the world,nor did we conquer half of the world and wiped out most of its cultures.

white terrorists are STILL illegally occupying native american land!and refuse to let the native americans(mexicans)get full rights to THEIR land!

and these white people criticize arabs or israelis.lol we terrorize you for supporting our enemies,and invading our lands for resources.nothing more.you deserve it for being greedy bastards.


leave us to our own fights,without your backing,israel would not exist.neither would the arab dictatorships.all the conflict in syria,palestine,Iraq etc is basically wanting a islamic state.nothing more.arabs are brothers.we don't hate each other like white people hate each other.we don't rape one another like the whites rape one another(russia on germany).

we are merely purging your puppets from among us.

reading comments from houseMD makes me glad whites are not making babies,and that all white women want and desire the Negro seed over white seed.


(this is trolling,I'm just sounding as ridiculous as the white supremacists on this thread)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”