Vladimir Putin rejects Western liberalism and the NWO

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Vladimir Putin rejects Western liberalism and the NWO

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently a working group has composed a document on how Russia can plot a cultural course that differs from Western degeneracy. It would be great if this was a return to pre-commie traditional values, but perhaps that is too much to ask.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2 ... in-writing

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Putin rejects Western liberalism

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Apparently a working group has composed a document on how Russia can plot a cultural course that differs from Western degeneracy. It would be great if this was a return to pre-commie traditional values, but perhaps that is too much to ask.

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2 ... in-writing
Interesting. Outstanding.

Reminds me faintly of what one Rothschild said in a secret speech:

"The principal guarantee of stability of rule is to confirm the aureole of power, and this aureole is attained only by such a majestic inflexibility of might as shall carry on its face the emblems of inviolability [derived] from mystical causes- from the choice of God. Such was, until recent times, the Russian autocracy, the one and only serious foe we had in the world, without counting the papacy."

-- Protocol 15 (3)
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I think God raises armies to destroy heathen nations just like in the old testament. Interesting he chose America for such a long time now God chooses Russian to destroy America.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

bladed11 wrote:I think God raises armies to destroy heathen nations just like in the old testament. Interesting he chose America for such a long time now God chooses Russian to destroy America.
Poppy cock, The fictional character" God the Father " please spare me, that has nothing to do with it and is insulting for the educated or uneducated.
Time to Hide!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

good for him
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Putin rejects Western liberalism and the NWO

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Russia and America have now exchanged places!

https://jamesperloff.com/2017/01/03/the ... ed-places/

Putin criticizes the West for abandoning its Christian roots and Christian values.

Putin talks about his Christian faith.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Vladimir Putin rejects Western liberalism and the NWO

Post by Winston »

Frontline PBS documentary on Putin from 2015. If he is really this corrupt, why do you guys like him?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Frontline PBS full documentary on Putin's Revenge.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2L8qINZD3Q

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_uKCEj2Xk

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 5th, 2022, 1:44 am
Frontline PBS documentary on Putin from 2015. If he is really this corrupt, why do you guys like him?
He is not more and not less corrupt than all these many Western politicians.

He did do many good things for Russia and its people and rejects some Western idiotic 'human' values, for example he made it clear that there is a father and a mother and children should not have more rights than their parents, he rejects such useless talkers like Greta, or gender change, or or Western feminist nonsense like same sex restrooms and such BS. -
In this sense I think he is better than any Western softy politicians

in general he was much better and much more communicative compared to all Russian leaders before him.

He also re-arranged the relationship with the orthodox church, many Russian people appreciate this very much from him.

He helped many ordinary people for a better life, better salary, better working conditions and made some super rich oligarchs worried about their future.
-----
However he totally miscalculated Ukraine, he expected likely to finish this issue within 2 or 3 days, new Ukrainian president and new political direction - but EU and NATO noticed that this is a good opportunity to make his life really difficult.

Putin could now be retired and enjoy a wonderful peaceful life, but dictators like him do not know when it's their time to resign.

-----
He also neglected political activity in the Far East, only thinking about Europe.

Here in Japan the opinion about Putin is not good. He never came up with a good solution about a better relationship between Russia and Japan. Same status as during the end of WWII in 1945. No progress at all.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I don't idealize Putin in any way, but what you said about the good things he has done seems like a good summary, according to what I have read.
It's not really clear to me that he has miscalculated on Ukraine, considering his history of clearly warning NATO and the "West" not to keep infringing on Russian territory and surrounding them with missile bases and biowarfare labs and so on, but we'll see what happens.
Yohan wrote:
March 5th, 2022, 4:41 am
He is not more and not less corrupt than all these many Western politicians.

He did do many good things for Russia and its people and rejects some Western idiotic 'human' values, for example he made it clear that there is a father and a mother and children should not have more rights than their parents, he rejects such useless talkers like Greta, or gender change, or or Western feminist nonsense like same sex restrooms and such BS. -
In this sense I think he is better than any Western softy politicians

in general he was much better and much more communicative compared to all Russian leaders before him.

He also re-arranged the relationship with the orthodox church, many Russian people appreciate this very much from him.

He helped many ordinary people for a better life, better salary, better working conditions and made some super rich oligarchs worried about their future.
-----
However he totally miscalculated Ukraine, he expected likely to finish this issue within 2 or 3 days, new Ukrainian president and new political direction - but EU and NATO noticed that this is a good opportunity to make his life really difficult.

Putin could now be retired and enjoy a wonderful peaceful life, but dictators like him do not know when it's their time to resign.

-----
He also neglected political activity in the Far East, only thinking about Europe.

Here in Japan the opinion about Putin is not good. He never came up with a good solution about a better relationship between Russia and Japan. Same status as during the end of WWII in 1945. No progress at all.
Re: him neglecting political activity in the Far East, it looked to me like he and Xi of China had been continuously strengthening ties. Of course, this partly worries me since I like Japan and am a sympathizer with the Taiwanese, and it is difficult to tell exactly what the CCP intends to do toward China and Japan. (Maybe you also know more about Russian aggression toward Japan than I do, as well? All I know about is just the old-time northern islands disputes, in which the leaders meet and keep affirming every few years that they'll eventually negotiate something since Japan wants the islands returned.)
But the Russia/China alliance seems rather predictable, considering the loud tantrum-throwing against Putin and Xi by George Soros and the NWO toadies and so on, since Putin and Xi may be dictators themselves, but are both refusing to bow down to this technocratic global government the Davos type elites are openly trying to force on the whole planet...

This article summarized recent strengthening ties between Russia and China (and it's partly a smear piece since the original Al Jazeera got bombed into submission and taken over awhile ago, but the basic excerpted points seem accurate enough):
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/ ... ning-ties
Diplomatic, economic ties
It is not only on defence that the two have moved closer but also on the diplomatic and economic fronts.

On foreign policy, Beijing and Moscow share similar approaches to Iran, Syria and Venezuela, and recently revived a push to lift United Nations sanctions on North Korea.

China’s President Xi Jinping and Russia’s Vladimir Putin have a personal rapport, too, having met more than 30 times since 2013. The Chinese leader has even called Putin his “best friend”.

For China, Russia is the biggest supplier of its weapons and the second-largest source of its oil imports. And for Russia, China is its top country trading partner and a key source of investment in its energy projects, including the Yamal LNG plant in the Arctic Circle and the Power of Siberia pipeline, a $55bn gas project that is the largest in Russian history.
Self-fulfilling prophecy?
The deepening of ties has indeed worried the West, with American intelligence assessments listing China, Russia and their alignment as the biggest security threats to the United States, and NATO, the Western security alliance created in 1949 as a bulwark against the Soviet Union, planning to broaden its focus to address countering both countries.

In an interview with the London-based Financial Times last month, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said he does not see China and Russia as two separate threats.

“China and Russia work closely together,” he said. “This whole idea of distinguishing so much between China, Russia, either the Asia-Pacific or Europe — it is one big security environment and we have to address it all together.”
Ties between Russia and China are “driven by fundamental factors beyond Western control”, he said, noting in a talk in March that the two countries also share a 4,300 kilometre (2,672 mile) border. Due to the border clashes of 1969, “they know how really dangerous and expensive it is to be enemies,” he said.

That is why, he said on Twitter last month, NATO’s claim that China and Russia are one challenge, “overstates current level of China-Russia cooperation and nuances”.

Both countries are “religious about their strategic autonomy,” he said. And “by lumping China and Russia together as a quasi-alliance that needs to be countered through a unified toolkit, the West risks creating a self-fulfilling prophecy, when dual containment leads to further deepening of China-Russia cooperation, that leads to more US pressure.”
‘Hypocritical aggressor’
For other analysts, it is US sanctions against China and Russia that is the driving force behind the stronger ties.

“Both China and Russia feel the US is a hypocritical aggressor who is intent on diminishing them in order to maintain hegemony,” said Einar Tangen, a Beijing-based political analyst who also works as a commentator for China’s state broadcaster CGTN.

US actions in this regard, he said, include branding the two countries as its biggest national security threats, the imposition of sanctions over alleged human rights abuses, as well as the forging of what Beijing and Moscow view as anti-Russia-China alliances.

These groupings include the Quad, an informal US-led alliance that includes India, Japan and Australia. The group, which China has denounced as an “Asian NATO”, resumed naval drills last year for the first time in 13 years. The four navies expanded the exercises this year by holding them in two phases in the Philippine Sea and in the Bay of Bengal.

Then there is the newly formed security alliance between Australia, the United Kingdom and the US, known as the AUKUS. Announcing the trilateral pact in September, the US and UK said Australia will get nuclear-powered submarines – a move analysts said would allow the Australian navy to patrol the disputed waters of the South China Sea as well as the Taiwan Strait.

China condemned the alliance as an “extremely irresponsible” threat to regional stability, while Russia called it a “great challenge to the international nuclear non-proliferation regime”.

“These [type of actions] inevitably encourage China to conduct closer cooperation with Russia to seek reciprocal responses to hostile acts,” said Danil Bochkov, an analyst at the Moscow-based Russian International Affairs Council.

These responses include the recent joint Chinese-Russian drills in the vicinity of Japan and South Korea, both of whom are US allies.

Bochkov said the intensifying rivalry may well result in the re-emergence of the rigid blocs seen during the Cold War, with the US-led community on one side and China, Russia and their allies on the other.

“That creates geopolitical stalemate which seems impossible to overcome whatsoever,” he said, “leaving all powers to accumulate their might for worst-case scenario by simultaneously testing each other’s ‘red lines’ with dangerous pinprick-like local face-offs.”
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 2015 documentary about Putin. It looks interesting. Download link below.

https://yts.mx/movies/putin-the-new-empire-2015

Putin: The New Empire (2015)

Synopsis
Since Russia was brought to its knees in the 1990s by crippling debt and the grip of the oligarchs following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Vladimir Putin has made it his mission to return superpower status to Russia. While not partisan to Putin's wrongs, this insightful doc examines the logic and motivations of Putin's vilified regime, and why he is so loved in his homeland.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Legendary filmmaker and exposer of America's crimes, Oliver Stone, explains why the West misunderstands Putin after interviewing him for 20 hours.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oliver Stone talks about interviewing Putin for his 4 part documentary.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chris Wallace interviews Putin.

Charlie Rose interviews Putin.