Women can now buy 'fake positive pregnacy tests' online

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women can now buy 'fake positive pregnacy tests' online

Post by jamesbond »

Used positive pregnancy tests can be found for sale all over the Internet. Buying and selling others’ pregnancy tests is the latest trend on the Internet. Those involved in the trade said the buyers’ motive is often to trap a man – and that is not all.

“Ninety-five percent of the girls just want to lie to get a man,â€￾ the seller said.

One Craigslist ad posted last year by a Central New Jersey woman read: “I am pregnant and will sell you a positive pregnancy test. These will be taken right before you’re ready to pick them up. Wanna get your boyfriend to finally pop the question? Play a trick on mom, dad or one of your friends? I really don’t care what you use it for.â€￾

Another ad from Buffalo promised no judgment at all. It read in part: “Ever since I became pregnant, I have been asked numerous times for a positive test, so I decided to start charging for it! I will test the same day you want to pick it up! I don’t care what you use it for, not my business!â€￾

And still others may have more sinister plans. Authorities warned people to be careful how they use the purchased positive tests.

“For example, if a married man is having an affair and he tried to break it off with the girl, and she became upset and decided to present this fake pregnancy test and demand money, otherwise she would tell the spouse. That would be a level of blackmail,â€￾ Overland Park, Kansas, police Officer Gary Mason told CBS affiliate KCTV-TV, Kansas City.

Here is the link for the article:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/ ... le-online/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"A woman's words are written on water."

Original, from the Roman poet Catullus:

"...Sed mulier cupido quod dicit amanti,
in vento et rapida scribere oportet aqua."

"...But what a woman says to her passionate lover,
she ought to write on the wind and swift-flowing water."
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Wow, that the biggest scam ever, people will sell anything! Just take her to your doctor for a checkup to confirm if she is pregnant.

PS. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the hormone Beta-HCG, which is produced by cells in the placenta during pregnancy. Some male genital & testicular cancer tumours, and other types of tumours also excrete Beta-HCG. Thus, a home pregnancy test could save a guys life if he gets a positive reading after testing himself.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out the comments at the end of the article. I think men in America are finally waking up and realizing what a bad deal American women really are.

Some of the guys who have commented on the article have said, they will only marry women from foreign countries. Other guys have said they won't marry any woman at all. You also have some feminists posting comments saying NAWALT, (not all women are like that).

I am sorry, enough women in America ARE like that, enough so, that men are avoiding American women like the plague! :P

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/ ... le-online/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Men are waking up and realizing that the US is only creating whores who want to suck your blood and money. They will use any tactic including false pregnancy tests.

This is one of the greatest sins to fool a man into thinking he will become a father. Fatherhood is a great joy and every man should experience it.

But the American whore believes in destroying your future to secure her own. You must realize who you are dealing with on a daily basis.

Foreign women is the best option but you must master yourself before going overseas. Detox yourself and let go of the USA programming.

This is why many men get into trouble in another country. They still have the same programming.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men