Ana (TYT) lashes out at Roosh

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ana (TYT) lashes out at Roosh

Post by Rock »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

She's right!

Some men need to develop a backbone not a wishbone.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Lol, Roosh!!! I have to hand it to him, roosh has a way of pissing off America feminist women lol
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

steve55 wrote:Lol, Roosh!!! I have to hand it to him, roosh has a way of pissing off America feminist women lol
He's just the male version of an attention whore. He knew he could jump on this particular bandwagon to stir up some controversy and get exposure, and he did it. With his usual "rhino in a crystal shop" class. Him lashing PUAHate.com (which immediately took itself offline after the shooting) was the classic kick on the head of a guy already lying dead on the street.

What pathetic pussies, these faux alpha "manosphere" power brokers...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't agree with Roosh's licentious, compulsive behavior, but his writing is dead-on accurate.

Men who are denied sex, then continuously humiliated by a culture which disparages all men EXCEPT PUA's, a culture which puts easy unbridled naked women in his face at every turn.....then denies him... and MAKES FUN OF HIM....men like this, the losers, will indeed become embittered.

Period.

Fix the culture or else reap what you sow.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:I don't agree with Roosh's licentious, compulsive behavior, but his writing is dead-on accurate.

Men who are denied sex, then continuously humiliated by a culture which disparages all men EXCEPT PUA's, a culture which puts easy unbridled naked women in his face at every turn.....then denies him... and MAKES FUN OF HIM....men like this, the losers, will indeed become embittered.

Period.

Exactly.

I showed the video above to my wife and she was furious with this woman. I think it was the first time that she really understood why I hate America so much.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Some articles on Roosh's website "Return of Kings" have gotten enormous responses from feminists and pissed off bitches. He is definitely on their radar and in their cross hairs. In my opinion, he is turning into one of the leading voices of a developing men's movement.
Last edited by MrPeabody on May 31st, 2014, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:In my opinion, he is turning into one of the leading voices of a developing men's movement.
That is a depressing thought. Hopefully we can provide and alternative.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:I don't agree with Roosh's licentious, compulsive behavior, but his writing is dead-on accurate.

Period.

I would agree with you Jes, but... I still don't get what a pickup artist is and have yet to see them really succeed.