Roosh's Return of Kings blog getting major media attention

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

Roosh's Return of Kings blog getting major media attention

Post by steve55 »

He is getting major media attention lately. Winston, this is how you drive traffic to your site. Observe how the master roosh does it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/1 ... 03442.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... trage.html

http://marzdailymedia.com/2014/04/15/ta ... for-women/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did he do it? What is he doing that we don't do?

You don't choose whether you get media attention or not. The media chooses it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:How did he do it? What is he doing that we don't do?

Quality content

You should have blog page on this site and copy ROK, simple
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Roosh has got a really big target on his back and I, for one, don't want you to get nearly that big, Winston. I'd rather you help a lot of people out, rather than having to constantly be scrutinized by the media, and always have to defend yourself--and your website--against attacks. It would be a real waste of time.

Roosh may be the biggest personality, in terms of the manosphere, but you're better off being as anonymous as you are now, Winston. The bigger you are--the harder they fall--as they say. I like Roosh, but I'm afraid he's made a lot of enemies and even governments are after him. I feel his life may also be in danger.

Steve55: do you really want Winston to get all that scrutiny? I don't think he would react very well to that....and sometimes, I even wonder how Roosh is able to cope, because he sure as hell gets a lot of hate directed against him by the media.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:

Quality content

You should have blog page on this site and copy ROK, simple
We do have a quality blog and quality content. But I haven't figured out a way to feed blog posts to the home page and forum yet.

What do you mean?
zboy1 wrote: Roosh has got a really big target on his back and I, for one, don't want you to get nearly that big, Winston, because I'd rather you help a lot of people out, rather than having to constantly be scrutinized by the media, and always have to defend yourself--and your website--against attacks. It would be a real waste of time.

Roosh may be the biggest personality, in terms of the manosphere, but you're better off being as anonymous as you are now, Winston. The bigger you are--the harder they fall--as they say. I like Roosh, but I'm afraid he's made a lot of enemies and even governments are after him. I feel his life may also be in danger.

Steve55: do you really want Winston to get all that scrutiny? I don't think he would react very well to that....and sometimes, I even wonder how Roosh is able to cope, because he sure as hell gets a lot of hate directed against him by the media.
Well Roosh says hateful things. I don't. What did he do to get so much media attention? I can handle scrutiny fine. I've handled it for years. I can easily debunk false propaganda and criticism with sheer logic, reason and facts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In my opinion, the Rooshv site has emerged as the leader of a men's movement for the current generation of men dissatisfied with feminism and the way society is going. This is proven by the fact that they are now being attacked by the mainstream media who wish to protect their status quo ideology. Being attacked and no longer being ignored is a huge step up.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrPeabody wrote:In my opinion, the Rooshv site has emerged as the leader of a men's movement for the current generation of men dissatisfied with feminism and the way society is going. This is proven by the fact that they are now being attacked by the mainstream media who wish to protect their status quo ideology. Being attacked and no longer being ignored is a huge step up.
In my opinion, Roosh's sites (RVF and ROK) are the most useless thing a man needs to man up, tweak his lifestyle and find quality companionship. If I wanted lifestyle, health and fitness advice I would read Esquire, GQ, Men's Health and the likes, established publications authored by professional physicians, sociologists and sexual therapists, not a bunch of 20-something nerds posing as navigated playboys while hacking away in their basements.

If I wanted unbiased information on the state of femdom, there are bucketloads of more balanced and authoritatives blogs about it, from the more mainstream to the more perceptive and acute ends of the spectrum. From HuffPost to The Atlantic, to Infowars and Vigilant Citizen. Roosh's bloggers are absolute bottom feeders in terms of quality and bias of arguments. They're only good to join the kind of (virtual) bro-to-bro shoulder patting session where everybody is letting their sexual steam off by blaming those slutty wimminz and evil feminism, while digging deeper in their social disconnect troubles.

As they stand, they're just a pathetic niche of the blogosphere that only succeeded in stirring up controversy without really producing quality contributions. This is what some of the mainstream (Huffs, Daily Mail) and non-mainstream press (Young Turks) won't forgive them. Their ideas are extreme, fascist, unapologetic, unfair. They will only appeal to people at a terminal stage of their socio-sexual malaise who only look for more ammunition for their rants (like Cornfed et al.) or those who find solace in seeing well worded justifications shifting the blame away from themselves and what they don't want to be.
Last edited by publicduende on June 26th, 2014, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Couldn't agree more with ZBoy on this. Winston, this is definitely not the kind of exposure you or any of us would want.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:In my opinion, the Rooshv site has emerged as the leader of a men's movement for the current generation of men dissatisfied with feminism and the way society is going. This is proven by the fact that they are now being attacked by the mainstream media who wish to protect their status quo ideology. Being attacked and no longer being ignored is a huge step up.
In my opinion, Roosh's sites (RVF and ROK) are the most useless thing a man needs to man up, tweak his lifestyle and find quality companionship. If I wanted lifestyle, health and fitness advice I would read Esquire, GQ, Men's Health and the likes, established publications authored by professional physicians, sociologists and sexual therapists, not a bunch of 20-something nerds posing as navigated playboys while hacking away in their basements.

If I wanted unbiased information on the state of femdom, there are bucketloads of more balanced and authoritatives blogs about it, from the more mainstream to the more perceptive and acute ends of the spectrum. From HuffPost to The Atlantic, to Infowars and Vigilant Citizen. Roosh's bloggers are absolute bottom feeders in terms of quality and bias of arguments. They're only good to join the kind of (virtual) bro-to-bro shoulder patting session where everybody is letting their sexual steam off by blaming those slutty wimminz and evil feminism, while digging deeper in their social disconnect troubles.

As they stand, they're just a pathetic niche of the blogosphere that only succeeded in stirring up controversy without really producing quality contributions. This is what some of the mainstream (Huffs, Daily Mail) and non-mainstream press (Young Turks) won't forgive them. Their ideas are extreme, fascist, unapologetic, unfair. They will only appeal to people at a terminal stage of their socio-sexual malaise who only look for more ammunition for their rants (like Cornfed et al.) or those who find solace in seeing well worded justifications shifting the blame away from themselves and what they don't want to be.
Easy for you to say when you have everything you need and other people don't have what you have.
Last edited by eurobrat on June 26th, 2014, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The last place I would go for knowledge is mainstream pap like Esquire, GQ, and Men's Health. They publish nonsense so that eyeballs look at the advertisements. Rooshv gives real information and advice from real men, many who are highly qualified in their fields. The lamestream media reports nothing of value.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MrPeabody wrote:The last place I would go for knowledge is mainstream pap like Esquire, GQ, and Men's Health. They publish nonsense so that eyeballs look at the advertisements. Rooshv gives real information and advice from real men, many who are highly qualified in their fields. The lamestream media reports nothing of value.
The "data sheets" are good. Outside that it's just a "he said, she said" advice.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrPeabody wrote:The last place I would go for knowledge is mainstream pap like Esquire, GQ, and Men's Health. They publish nonsense so that eyeballs look at the advertisements. Rooshv gives real information and advice from real men, many who are highly qualified in their fields. The lamestream media reports nothing of value.
LOL you must be joking. If you think the bloggers and members of RooshV and RoK are "real men" and give "real information", your definition of what a real man and what a real man needs is quite different from mine.

Self-assured characters like these: Jefe is an engineer and personal trainer known for his bestselling books on men's fitness and self improvement. Follow him at HowToBeast.com. are the ones who dispense us with precious health & fitness information. What's his name, where are his verifiable credentials? Everybody and his dog can claim to have sold a "bestselling book" on self-improvement.

Come on now.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I've been participating on the RooshV forum for a month, overall not very impressed. The forum is heavily moderated by Roosh, he'll ban you if you say anything slightly deviant from the Manosphere narrative. I can imagine he's getting some genuine trolls and he wants to keep the content consistent, but lots of innocent guys are getting banned. It's retarded. There's a few knowledgable posters, but most are of the immature-early-20s-wannabe-PUA demographic, all parroting the same phrases and eating from wherever Roosh sh1ts.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe the reason Roosh gets a lot of exposure from the lamestream media is because he is such an easy target. The guy is a stupid looking scrawny wog who by his own admission can't get AW sluts, who pretends to be an expert on self improvement and pick up artistry.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fightforlove wrote:I've been participating on the RooshV forum for a month, overall not very impressed. The forum is heavily moderated by Roosh, he'll ban you if you say anything slightly deviant from the Manosphere narrative. I can imagine he's getting some genuine trolls and he wants to keep the content consistent, but lots of innocent guys are getting banned. It's retarded. There's a few knowledgable posters, but most are of the immature-early-20s-wannabe-PUA demographic, all parroting the same phrases and eating from wherever Roosh sh1ts.
I'm living proof. During a rant when I had waited overnight to transfer to my Santo Domingo DR-bound flight (when I had spoken about how ghetto Hartsford-Jackson Int'l Airport in the Gay T. L. is (i.e. Atlanta), and how racist and stereotypical low-quality Hispanics, low-quality Whites, and Black Americans were at that airport), he banned my s.hit.

I had written a very formal e-letter/email to him; I had not received a reply. I'll support many of his dispositions in the anti-feminist movement, but not some of his personal antics which I can separately ascertain from .