Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Roosh's Return of Kings blog getting major media attention

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » August 1st, 2014, 4:03 am

Cornfed wrote:Maybe the reason Roosh gets a lot of exposure from the lamestream media is because he is such an easy target. The guy is a stupid looking scrawny wog who by his own admission can't get AW sluts, who pretends to be an expert on self improvement and pick up artistry.
This is why he is interesting.

Because if HE can, then WE can.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta » August 1st, 2014, 4:16 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I've been participating on the RooshV forum for a month, overall not very impressed. The forum is heavily moderated by Roosh, he'll ban you if you say anything slightly deviant from the Manosphere narrative. I can imagine he's getting some genuine trolls and he wants to keep the content consistent, but lots of innocent guys are getting banned. It's retarded. There's a few knowledgable posters, but most are of the immature-early-20s-wannabe-PUA demographic, all parroting the same phrases and eating from wherever Roosh sh1ts.
I'm living proof. During a rant when I had waited overnight to transfer to my Santo Domingo DR-bound flight (when I had spoken about how ghetto Hartsford-Jackson Int'l Airport in the Gay T. L. is (i.e. Atlanta), and how racist and stereotypical low-quality Hispanics, low-quality Whites, and Black Americans were at that airport), he banned my s.hit.

I had written a very formal e-letter/email to him; I had not received a reply. I'll support many of his dispositions in the anti-feminist movement, but not some of his personal antics which I can separately ascertain from .
Lmao I've been in that airport many times and your description is spot on. Reagan in D.C. is about as bad.