300 people dead after a Malaysian Airline Crash in Ukraine

Discuss news and current events around the world.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

300 people dead after a Malaysian Airline Crash in Ukraine

Post by starchild5 »

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/20 ... er-ukraine

Nearly 300 people are reported dead after a Malaysia Airlines plane crashed in Eastern Ukraine. The Boeing 777 was traveling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur and flying at 30,000 feet when it was shot down, according to Anton Gerashenko, an advisor to Ukraine’s Interior Minister.

Early reports suggest that 23 Americans were onboard,

Malaysian passenger plane carrying 295 crashes in Ukraine

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2 ... story.html

-----------------------

both the government and the pro-Russia separatists fighting in the region denied any responsibility for downing the aircraft.

Yeah right...Its the good ol CIA who are controlling both sides...The Elites that wants to steer the attention and combine the tragedies of Malaysian Airlines Missing and Ukraine Civil war..

.There is no such thing as coincidence...It was deliberate they choose MH17 on July17 :shock: :shock:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Only another 7 billion to go.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Preliminary reports show that it was shot down by a surface to air missile. Months ago I read reports from 'prophecy experts' that the final battle (world war III) will be between Russia and the US.

I could see the US and Russia starting a war. Who knows, this might be the beginning of world war III. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Price of gold is up $20 today and the VIX(Volatility) Index spiked the most since 2008. The flights to Ukraine just got cheaper.

Malaysian Plane 'Shot Down' In Ukraine With 295 On Board!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VEBnqLs ... 8EYxg8t1dQ
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The markets are so rigged I pay no attention to it.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 300 people dead after a Malaysian Airline Crash in Ukrai

Post by Tsar »

starchild5 wrote:Yeah right...Its the good ol CIA who are controlling both sides...The Elites that wants to steer the attention and combine the tragedies of Malaysian Airlines Missing and Ukraine Civil war..

.There is no such thing as coincidence...It was deliberate they choose MH17 on July17 :shock: :shock:
I also believe the CIA was likely behind it. Everything they're doing is to try to prevent Russia's Eurasian Union and encircle Russia. They're also encircling China. America needs to create distractions and manipulate geopolitics in a futile attempt to preserve the dollar as the world reserve currency and it's relative purchasing power. Without the dollar's use in trade and as a world reserve currency, America would become a third world country since it is already a banana republic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This is so sad and depressing, poor people
I can't believe we're in the middle of the 21st century and still dealing with this kind of thing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Fox News really hates Russia and the Russian people. LOL! Non-stop 24 hours of anti-Russian commentaries; even MSNBC is on that anti-Russian bandwagon.

Russian Americans/Slavs better watch-out: if there's a war against Russia--can you imagine all the hate and xenophobia directed against Russian people, and the threat that poses to Russian-immigrant neighborhoods in the USA like Brighton Beach and Pikesville, Maryland?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining how this might start world war III.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

As I had written in this thread that Malaysian Airlines MH370 will never be found.

viewtopic.php?t=23340&highlight=

This is all connected ..That is the reason a month back I specifically wrote the above thread....MH370 was the event that changed the world for ever....The Matrix changed during those days...

Our Minds are hijacked By the AIs that Winston calls it Murphy Law...

Why Ukraine and Russia...?

Because that part of the world is EVOLVING....Just 0.000000001% of DNA and they want to terminate half of humanity....The entire goal of parasites is to not make us evolve.....

It may not feel that way..due to Media Manipulation...BUT ..simply put..THIS IS IT....This is the Point where we EVOLVE to a higher plane of existence....

As they are muddying the water further by this event...It will get worse as we begin to Evolve....DO NOT GET DISTRACTED....BE CENTERED.....YOUR EVOLUTION & Connecting with Nature is far more important....

On a lower level...We can connect the dots to CIA, Russian Rebels, Ukraine, US, Russia..EAST vs WEST..but this goes way above than that.

A lot is at stake for everyone...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

1) This would be a dumb decision for Putin or the rebel forces to do. 2) USA and Ukraine have a lot more to gain from this incident. 3) It is easier to blame the russians for this travesty. 4) The fingers were being pointed at Russia as soon as the plane went down. 5) Mccain is crying war machine like he did with the false flag assad's army chemical weapon scandal.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: 300 people dead after a Malaysian Airline Crash in Ukrai

Post by Array9 »

starchild5 wrote:
There is no such thing as coincidence...It was deliberate they choose MH17 on July17 :shock: :shock:
Let's also remember TWA Flight 800 which also was blown up on July 17, 1996 off the coast of Long Island, NY. Numerous witnesses swore that they saw a missile come from the sea and bring the plane down. There are many videos online from eyewitnesses who describe in detail what they saw.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Russian rebels be like "whoops".
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Possibly due to cheap ass airlines being cheap ass airlines. You get what you pay for. Google cheap flights and the transit points and voila, MH18 comes up in the results.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-mala ... one-2014-7
Guts Over Fear
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fightforlove wrote:Russian rebels be like "whoops".
You mean they might have shot it down by accident, thinking it was a military transport?
Don't you know that rational comment is not allowed on HA? LOL
When you hear many of the comments from HA folks about stuff that has NOTHING to do with women...well...it splains a lot....raving psychotics have trouble dealing with women..or news events...