Another military affirmative action hire

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another military affirmative action hire

Post by Cornfed »

This time a non-pilot female has been made commander of the air force in the Pacific. One wonders how many intrinsically scummy and inferior entities such as females and blacks can be given responsible positions before the US military ceases to function as a viable organization. Perhaps there is some parallel command structure in place to maintain core functions.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/36536/2014 ... acific.htm

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The sooner the USA gets nuked the better.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting that the military openly admit this is an AA/diversity hire rather than the usual hilarious pretense that the recipient earned the position. Now girlie is guaranteed to not be taken seriously.
Anatoll
Freshman Poster

Post by Anatoll »

Hello,

Black men being in command, I have no issue with. I view all men as friends in a sense, and sometimes as adversaries, at the same time. He is my friend in that he is my equal and I have a strong bond with him, but also my opponent in a way, because in a male-dominated society I will be sometimes competing against him. It is natural and very harmonious and this type of environment is necessary for normal, healthy males.

Having a woman in ANY sort of power-position above him is the most disgusting thing possible for a male!

{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim came, and together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)} - The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that the British navy has a similar policy, but it didn’t work out in this case ha ha
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... board.html
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Any man who serves under a woman-leader is obviously a woman in a man's body.

These foolish men are making a travesty of what being a man means.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

In some militaries such as the Australian military they have had to raise pay to a ridiculous extent to prevent men from leaving in disgust at having to serve under females. I guess in other places the economic conditions are so poor that men feel they have no choice but to serve in warped organizations that require them to obey the orders of females, blacks and such like.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Cornfed wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

In some militaries such as the Australian military they have had to raise pay to a ridiculous extent to prevent men from leaving in disgust at having to serve under females. I guess in other places the economic conditions are so poor that men feel they have no choice but to serve in warped organizations that require them to obey the orders of females, blacks and such like.
Hello,

I do not agree with you. Can you show me any evidence of this? 70% of American, British and Australian men I've spoken to are always touting how proud they are that they serve under females or that they 'don't mind'. If he doesn't mind he's obviously a madman, no matter how much he's being paid.

Modern Western man = Mentally-ill. Most of the problems regarding females and feminism are due to modern Western man's double-standards. He's created a monster but he's responsible for it. He'll say he's against feminism but then fully promotes female sports and calls it 'h*t' {(a lewd word that I don't wish to repeat but had to)}. How does that make any sense????? Sheer hypocrisy.

This tendency permeates every part of his thinking. He'll support dictators/puppets in third-world countries and then vociferously complain when that dictator refuses to do his bidding. He CREATES problems and then acts the victim.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!