News: Another Virginity Study

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

News: Another Virginity Study

Post by Tsar »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Does masturbation count as sexual experience? Petting? Does it have to be intercourse? how do they define terms?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People who read the bible the second testament the " quote unquote Christians " do not realize those writings are designed to keep the males from having sex to young.

I think it is good for both sexes to sustain from having sex at a early age, I find people who get in the cookie jar early seem to have a childish mental attitude about life and never seem be able to find any type of true love where they respect their mate.

It's like if you drink from the cup to much you never find what you are looking for. That is nice to know, I thought it would be more like one in ten or twenty held out.

I know male virginity is going up big in males in educated populaces for the most part. The more intelligent males are sensing something is really wrong with our civilization.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 20th, 2014, 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:Does masturbation count as sexual experience? Petting? Does it have to be intercourse? how do they define terms?
Any man who would not marry a virgin girl if she masturbates is a retard plain and simple. Masturbation is a solo sexual activity that does not in any way, shape or form change one's status as a virgin.

A virgin is a girl who has never been penetrated. Sexual experience would be hand & blowjobs, fingering, licking and kissing of the French variety (although the last one is a very mild form). Masturbation by oneself or 'playing doctor' as a kid obviously don't count.