Most statutory rapes today are committed by females

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

Most statutory rapes today are committed by females

Post by steve55 »

About 70% of the offenders shown in the black box 3/4 the way down on this page shows that most offenders are women. Yet we all know that the male offenders get jail time while the female offenders only get probation.

See http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/2 ... ps=gravity

This also proves how American females are now the same as men as studies now show that women score equal to men on masculinity tests. So this new trend is of no surprise based in the fact that American women are masculinized these days.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Most statutory rapes today are committed by females

Post by jamesbond »

steve55 wrote:About 70% of the offenders shown in the black box 3/4 the way down on this page shows that most offenders are women. Yet we all know that the male offenders get jail time while the female offenders only get probation.

This also proves how American females are now the same as men as studies now show that women score equal to men on masculinity tests. So this new trend is of no surprise based in the fact that American women are masculinized these days.
Exactly, when a woman has sex with an underage boy, she will most likely only get probation, a man will get jail time.

I saw that study that said American women are just as masculine as men are! WTF? :shock:

If you want a nice, feminine woman, you need to look outside the US for that. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Fools,

It won't stay in the U.S.A. Feminism is world-wide and matriarchy is already in 50% of the world. We are truly moving towards an era of global female-dominance because of stupid men. Men are too too too soft on the female. They simply hate each other so much that they can't make any sort of united stand against women. It is a sad state of affairs.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

steve55 wrote:
October 26th, 2014, 6:18 pm
About 70% of the offenders shown in the black box 3/4 the way down on this page shows that most offenders are women. Yet we all know that the male offenders get jail time while the female offenders only get probation.

Old thread, but the charges were dropped against this woman due to lack of evidence. I wonder if some lying locker room braggadocia turned into criminal charges. It wouldn't be the first 16-year-old who claimed to have sex with a teacher. Or it could be a lack of evidence.