Republicans Control Congress

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Will America and the World be Worse with Republican control of the U.S. Congress?

Yes, America and the World will be worse
33%
Yes, America will be worse but not the world
No votes
Yes, the World will be worse but not America
No votes
No, neither will be worse
67%

Total votes: 3
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Republicans Control Congress

Post by Tsar »

The Republicans won control of the Senate. They now control Congress. Remember what happened under George W. Bush? They basically ruined things for everyone except the rich and made private student loans impossible to bankrupt while helping the destruction of the U.S. job market. That's how I see it. They also want to cut things for the poor. They always favor the corporations. They also are heavily interested in war over diplomacy. They cut taxes for the rich and believe the myth of "trickle down economics" which also played a role in the current crisis.

So do you think America and the world will be worse considering Republican control of the Congress (Senate and House of Representatives)?

I won't vote in my poll but I will believe both America and the World will be worse.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Republicans Control Congress

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Democrats and Republicans all want us to end up in a feudalistic state, but republicans are more obvious and blunt about it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Tsar wrote:The Republicans won control of the Senate. They now control Congress. Remember what happened under George W. Bush? They basically ruined things for everyone except the rich and made private student loans impossible to bankrupt while helping the destruction of the U.S. job market. That's how I see it. They also want to cut things for the poor. They always favor the corporations. They also are heavily interested in war over diplomacy. They cut taxes for the rich and believe the myth of "trickle down economics" which also played a role in the current crisis.

So do you think America and the world will be worse considering Republican control of the Congress (Senate and House of Representatives)
oting
I won't vote in my poll but I will believe both America and the World will be worse.
The election was a thumbs down vote on President Obola by the voters.
As another poster points out, both parties seem to work towards making the population into serfs.
At the moment however, by almost every measure, including job opportunities, the Red States in the US
are doing better. This also includes educational achievement. If you are looking for crime, economic stagnation and educational underachievement, head for a Democrat controlled area, like the part of the country where you live. You are living the Democrat dream dude! LOL.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Voting on the national level has been just a stop-gap measure for some time now. The only reason to vote is to put the brakes on whichever party is in power at the moment.

I made the mistake long ago in thinking that political activity was noble and virtuous. The problem was that I didn't believe in God, I believed in man, which led me down the wrong road. Yes, there are political issues worth fighting for, but politics in its rawest sense is and has always been manipulation of power, which man can't handle properly, not without God.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Gadfly wrote:Voting on the national level has been just a stop-gap measure for some time now. The only reason to vote is to put the brakes on whichever party is in power at the moment.

I made the mistake long ago in thinking that political activity was noble and virtuous. The problem was that I didn't believe in God, I believed in man, which led me down the wrong road. Yes, there are political issues worth fighting for, but politics in its rawest sense is and has always been manipulation of power, which man can't handle properly, not without God.
Oh so you subscribe to the Federal Reserve system do you? because for all intensive purposes they are GOD! Any time they want they can crash the credit system shut the fuel off and kill about 80 or 90% of us and I would call that God like powers.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

OutWest wrote: The election was a thumbs down vote on President Obola by the voters.
As another poster points out, both parties seem to work towards making the population into serfs.
At the moment however, by almost every measure, including job opportunities, the Red States in the US
are doing better. This also includes educational achievement. If you are looking for crime, economic stagnation and educational underachievement, head for a Democrat controlled area, like the part of the country where you live. You are living the Democrat dream dude! LOL.
I don't believe that the Democrats are much better because both are just puppets and in the end serve the same puppet masters. The thing is that the Republicans benefit the people at the top the most compared to anybody else. The Democratic states are doing worse than the Republican states but that isn't the big picture. The big picture is whether or not they create even more problems for the majority of the population.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

No, the Federal Reserve is usurious. It runs on greed and envy, so Satan is the one driving its evil behavior. Satan has godlike powers but he is not God, and his powers are nothing compared to His.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Gadfly wrote:No, the Federal Reserve is usurious. It runs on greed and envy, so Satan is the one driving its evil behavior. Satan has godlike powers but he is not God, and his powers are nothing compared to His.
Have you ever considered they might use religion as a means to their end goal?
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

delete
Last edited by Gadfly on November 5th, 2014, 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I only see two entities here interacting as far as living life forms go and that is Mother and Father.
Time to Hide!