Filipina Maid Smacked by her Indian Lovers on Film

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Filipina Maid Smacked by her Indian Lovers on Film

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I have not seen this and will not watch it because the female is improperly dressed ~ but if he has hit her, there should be no issue.

MAN IS MASTER OVER WOMAN. IT'S UNNATURAL FOR HIM NOT TO HIT HER ONCE IN A WHILE. I WISH ALL MEN WOULD BE LIKE ME AGAIN AND FIGHT THE FEMINISTS WHO WISH TO ROB US OF OUR NATURAL RIGHTS TO BE MEN.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

I generally oppose violent disputes between any 2 people. In any society, women need to fear men. That fear needs to be ingrained, otherwise feminine virtues won't flourish.

Ideally, men should try to discipline and punish women without resorting to violence. Female rebellion is usually the result of demonic influences (e.g. feminism) and slapping a woman in such a case may be required, and should suffice.

Men are masters over women, but God is master over both. Men need to fear God, otherwise they won't be proper leaders worthy of a woman's submission and obedience.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I think she deserved it personally.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think she deserved it personally.
Deserved? Absolutely

But c'mon not in a public sphere. That's just trashy in my opinion and is often frowned upon no matter what the case. Keep the drama and ahem...punishment in the home or somewhere private.

Nothing more I hate than two people I don't know feeling the need to share their drama and personal problems with everyone else.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

If either of her "boyfriends" had a hint of feelings towards the girl, the camera would be filming the two Indians slapping and kicking each other, not sitting quietly and grabbing and slapping the poor thing at regular intervals.

I see nothing more than the scene of two separate young men who are happy to use a busty Filipino maid as their sex toy. That, until they realise she's not the only one being shared and need to save face and manhood by tormenting her publicly.

What's more disturbing, Indians are barely above Filipinos in the cruel social pecking order in effect in Singapore, so I can't help seeing an element of racism and frustration in what they do.

What the heck are you really trying to prove by posting videos like this? That men be men and woman better stay put in their (maids quarter) corner?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Indians are no better than filipinas? LOL those guys are probably higher status than you think. This is hong kong not singapore also. And last I checked there are successful indians in Hong kong. Same in singapore im sure too.

Also sex toy? Seems like she is a willing participate like most filipinas working in hong kong :lol:

Im not trying to prove anything just posting the video for discucssion. Seems like your the one whos trying to make social commentary out these people and call them sex toy maids and indians who are no better than the maids. :roll:

BTW I paid for the passport of my gf (and fixed her very bad teeth which is also important to working abroad but that wasn't the reason why i fixed her teeth) so she could get started to think about a chance to work abroad in hong kong. I paid for the passport while im here in america (teeth when i was there). Im not sure if she will actually go through with it though I think maybe she shouldn't the more and more i think about it its more for a life of someone who has kids in phil to support.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Indians are no better than filipinas? LOL those guys are probably higher status than you think. This is hong kong not singapore also. And last I checked there are successful indians in Hong kong. Same in singapore im sure too.

Also sex toy? Seems like she is a willing participate like most filipinas working in hong kong :lol:

Im not trying to prove anything just posting the video for discucssion. Seems like your the one whos trying to make social commentary out these people and call them sex toy maids and indians who are no better than the maids. :roll:
I don't know about Hong Kong but I assume Singapore is more ethnically diverse than HK. The SG pecking order goes: Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malay, Malaysian Chinese, native Malay, mainland Chinese and *then* Indians, Burmese and Vietnamese, Pakistani and Bangladeshi, and Filipinos and Indonesians scraping the bottom together. Obviously there are successful representative of every ethnical group and nationality in SG, but the stereotype is quite hard to crack for the natives. Indians and Banglas are immediately associated with cheap labour, Filipinas and Indonesians with maids and sex workers, and so on.

This is probably why the two Indians dared put up their bravado online knowing they would have a high chance of getting away with it. Had the girl had the remotest semblance with a Chinese, they would already be feeiling the baton right up their arses.

By the way I am not being racist against Indians or their ways, in Singapore or anywhere else. It's just that when one lives in a place where ethnically-based racism is so ingrained in society, it's all too easy to vent their frustrations on whoever occupies a lower rung. That is what I find annoying the most.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW I paid for the passport of my gf (and fixed her very bad teeth which is also important to working abroad but that wasn't the reason why i fixed her teeth) so she could get started to think about a chance to work abroad in hong kong. I paid for the passport while im here in america (teeth when i was there). Im not sure if she will actually go through with it though I think maybe she shouldn't the more and more i think about it its more for a life of someone who has kids in phil to support.
Filipinas aren't treated very well in Singapore or Hong Kong, that's a fact. If your "gf" (the single mom bargirl, I assume) has skills or a degree, she migth be able to find something decent (= legal and not degrading) to work on. If not, with the kind of crisis engulfing first-tier Asian countries, she might really be better off staying where she is. At least she would be able to spend time raising her kids.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Indians are no better than filipinas? LOL those guys are probably higher status than you think. This is hong kong not singapore also. And last I checked there are successful indians in Hong kong. Same in singapore im sure too.

I don't know about Hong Kong but I assume Singapore is more ethnically diverse than HK. The SG pecking order goes: Singaporean Chinese, Singaporean Malay, Malaysian Chinese, native Malay, mainland Chinese and *then* Indians, Burmese and Vietnamese, Pakistani and Bangladeshi, and Filipinos and Indonesians scraping the bottom together. Obviously there are successful representative of every ethnical group and nationality in SG, but the stereotype is quite hard to crack for the natives. Indians and Banglas are immediately associated with cheap labour, Filipinas and Indonesians with maids and sex workers, and so on.

This is probably why the two Indians dared put up their bravado online knowing they would have a high chance of getting away with it. Had the girl had the remotest semblance with a Chinese, they would already be feeiling the baton right up their arses.

By the way I am not being racist against Indians or their ways, in Singapore or anywhere else. It's just that when one lives in a place where ethnically-based racism is so ingrained in society, it's all too easy to vent their frustrations on whoever occupies a lower rung. That is what I find annoying the most.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:BTW I paid for the passport of my gf (and fixed her very bad teeth which is also important to working abroad but that wasn't the reason why i fixed her teeth) so she could get started to think about a chance to work abroad in hong kong. I paid for the passport while im here in america (teeth when i was there). Im not sure if she will actually go through with it though I think maybe she shouldn't the more and more i think about it its more for a life of someone who has kids in phil to support.
Filipinas aren't treated very well in Singapore or Hong Kong, that's a fact. If your "gf" (the single mom bargirl, I assume) has skills or a degree, she migth be able to find something decent (= legal and not degrading) to work on. If not, with the kind of crisis engulfing first-tier Asian countries, she might really be better off staying where she is. At least she would be able to spend time raising her kids.

No she is not a bargirl or a single mom. Thats a previous girl before her who also was thinking of doing that but she is looking for a sucker instead and i think still working the bar. Anyways do you think she should go to hong kong? I think since she has no children and is young probably better to stay where she is. But she doesn't have a college education and doesn't even have a job. She is a bit lazy too. I think shed be unhappy going abroad now that I think about it. I recently told her maybe it wasn't a good idea and i think she is having reservations but we dont really talk much.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:No she is not a bargirl or a single mom. Thats a previous girl before her who also was thinking of doing that but she is looking for a sucker instead and i think still working the bar. Anyways do you think she should go to hong kong? I think since she has no children and is young probably better to stay where she is. But she doesn't have a college education and doesn't even have a job. She is a bit lazy too. I think shed be unhappy going abroad now that I think about it. I recently told her maybe it wasn't a good idea and i think she is having reservations but we dont really talk much.
If she doesn't mind trading her freedom and dignity for 6.5 days a week of hard manual work, exposed to verbal, physical and (not uncommonly, at least in SG) sexual abuse, to get just about enough money to let her children live a bit better than they are now - maybe she could go. If you say she's lazy, though, chances are she won't survive that life for more than a few months.

As far as I have seen, most Filipino maid in SG are on average more strong-willed and resourceful than those of comparable socio-cultural level found in the Philippines.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

We Indians are one of the giant losers the earth has ever produced. I have to agree with publicduende.

These guys are Punjabis from Northern parts of India, who have a history of abusing women. The Pseudo Machismo run rampant in those parts of India. It's so horrible up there, that babies are killed off based on gender.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 661432.cms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_foeticide_in_India

Those regions have extremely poor sex ratio due to foeticide. Its so bad that, gender selection is banned in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 169495.cms

The infamous rape cases that makes international Headlines happen in Northern Parts of India, where these men came from. They completely function in reverse gear, out of sync with reality.

Feminism is child's play for them as they root out the problem itself by killing all women before being even born :)

----------------

India has a 10,000 year old history of abuse on women for no good reason. In those days, women died along with their husbands pyre in a practice called Sati.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Millions of women in India were burned alive as early as last century before the British banned the practice.

--------------

These guys are just following the genetics.

Filipinos hate Indians for a good reason. Filipinos are 100 times more decent than Indians. If you don't believe me, be my guest and stay with me in India for few weeks and interact with people in India and you will know the difference. Philippines, Filipinas are angels compared to India.

Remember, India is 1.3 Billion like the population of North America & Europe combined and how many different cultures and insanity exists in those places.

By the way, I'm from southern most part of India Kerala - which is the most developed state in India - comparable to even western countries and in some cases higher than the west itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

We are completely different than people from Northern Part of India. Here women are respected and yet are not Femi Nazi - Females are more than males here - Sex ratio is healthy. There were never dowry deaths in my part of state.

The Freemasonic empire clubbed all parts of India as one. The people in South are more developed and cultured than people in the North parts..who have more Persian, Arab genetics due to conquest for centuries and they display that behavior on women time and time again.

My part of India was never culturally linked to northern part where Abuse of women were common. Unfortunately, due to the actions of few A**h**les...We all have to suffer for it being called Indian.

I had suffered a lot of bias and prejudice on my earlier visits in Philippines --due to the bad image of Indians who came from Northern Parts of India and started doing 5-6 money lending business and other dishonest practices.

Sometimes when a filipina meets me, she admits, she was hesitant in meeting me first as I was Indian and she is so surprised that I'm totally different than what she has heard about Indians. I have missed lots of good dates because of being Indian and yet live in a part of India, that is totally different than what India is associated with. Many Southern States in India were forcefully made a part of greater India.

-------------------

This is no news for me. I have seen these happen in India all too often....Filipinas are for the most part Naive...They don't know the History of Brutal India and how we treat our women. If they ever knew...They would never come close to an Indian ever.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

starchild5 wrote:We Indians are one of the giant losers the earth has ever produced. I have to agree with publicduende.

These guys are Punjabis from Northern parts of India, who have a history of abusing women. The Pseudo Machismo run rampant in those parts of India. It's so horrible up there, that babies are killed off based on gender.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 661432.cms

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_foeticide_in_India

Those regions have extremely poor sex ratio due to foeticide. Its so bad that, gender selection is banned in India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 169495.cms

The infamous rape cases that makes international Headlines happen in Northern Parts of India, where these men came from. They completely function in reverse gear, out of sync with reality.

Feminism is child's play for them as they root out the problem itself by killing all women before being even born :)

----------------

India has a 10,000 year old history of abuse on women for no good reason. In those days, women died along with their husbands pyre in a practice called Sati.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)

Millions of women in India were burned alive as early as last century before the British banned the practice.

--------------

These guys are just following the genetics.

Filipinos hate Indians for a good reason. Filipinos are 100 times more decent than Indians. If you don't believe me, be my guest and stay with me in India for few weeks and interact with people in India and you will know the difference. Philippines, Filipinas are angels compared to India.

Remember, India is 1.3 Billion like the population of North America & Europe combined and how many different cultures and insanity exists in those places.

By the way, I'm from southern most part of India Kerala - which is the most developed state in India - comparable to even western countries and in some cases higher than the west itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

We are completely different than people from Northern Part of India. Here women are respected and yet are not Femi Nazi - Females are more than males here - Sex ratio is healthy. There were never dowry deaths in my part of state.

The Freemasonic empire clubbed all parts of India as one. The people in South are more developed and cultured than people in the North parts..who have more Persian, Arab genetics due to conquest for centuries and they display that behavior on women time and time again.

My part of India was never culturally linked to northern part where Abuse of women were common. Unfortunately, due to the actions of few A**h**les...We all have to suffer for it being called Indian.

I had suffered a lot of bias and prejudice on my earlier visits in Philippines --due to the bad image of Indians who came from Northern Parts of India and started doing 5-6 money lending business and other dishonest practices.

Sometimes when a filipina meets me, she admits, she was hesitant in meeting me first as I was Indian and she is so surprised that I'm totally different than what she has heard about Indians. I have missed lots of good dates because of being Indian and yet live in a part of India, that is totally different than what India is associated with. Many Southern States in India were forcefully made a part of greater India.

-------------------

This is no news for me. I have seen these happen in India all too often....Filipinas are for the most part Naive...They don't know the History of Brutal India and how we treat our women. If they ever knew...They would never come close to an Indian ever.
Hello,

There is something very wrong with you. Instead of being proud of your patriarchal culture that controls women 100% {(and it is correct!)}, you spurn it and are ashamed of it. The modern Western man, my men, are thoroughly messed up. There is something wrong with the modern Western man and you idiotic Indian men think he's right about how he keeps his women free. It's very very sad.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If a healthy man catches his woman with another man, his first response will be to confront and attack the other man, not his woman. Now if this was just a casual relationship or a friends-with-benefits situation, these men are just fools who should know better then to believe the woman wouldn't see other men. They are naive, plain and simple, and deserved what they got. If it was a married woman... I personally would shoot the guy on the spot if I caught my wife cheating. Who knows? Crime passionel. A crime of passion.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:If a healthy man catches his woman with another man, his first response will be to confront and attack the other man, not his woman. Now if this was just a casual relationship or a friends-with-benefits situation, these men are just fools who should know better then to believe the woman wouldn't see other men. They are naive, plain and simple, and deserved what they got. If it was a married woman... I personally would shoot the guy on the spot if I caught my wife cheating. Who knows? Crime passionel. A crime of passion.

If your wife is cheating you should blame your wife also instead of just attacking the guy
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.