PUA Julien Blanc- Most Hated Man in World?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

PUA Julien Blanc- Most Hated Man in World?

Post by Traveler »

He has been in the news a lot lately. He is being called the most hated man in the world. I heard that he got kicked out of Australia due to an online petition.

In a PUA seminar in Tokyo he tells attendees, "If you're a white male you can do what you want" and advocates shoving the faces of Japanese girls into your crotch area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYP-0vdnwUw

In an interview with CNN he says he was misunderstood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPT5dFHK3wo
Last edited by Traveler on November 17th, 2014, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: PUA Julien Blanc- Most Hated Man in World?

Post by Traveler »

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: PUA Julien Blanc- Most Hated Man in World?

Post by chanta76 »

Couple things I just want to add.
I think this guy is douche bag and needs to get beat up . His advice about Japan is plain misogynist and racist but I'm surprise that there is PUA in Japan. I heard of it but if you need pua to pick up girls in Japan what does that say about Japan nowadays?

15 or 20 years ago if you were half way decent foreign guy in Japan just showing up is all you needed but nowadays because there are allot more foreign guys in Japan and I guess to a degree they over monger the place at one point..it's allot harder getting japanese girls and now some guys need PUA.

Plus I think this douche bag is giving foreign guys and pua in general a bad name. BUt I think for SOME WHITE guys they secretly think this way .

They have this superior complex over Asian people and think that Asian women are super easy. If that was the case than why do you need PUA. You just show up and girls should fall for you but that doesn't happen.