Brazilian Women Need A Drink

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brazilian Women Need A Drink

Post by Taco »

Sao Paulo is home to 20 million Brazilians. Shockingly, it has only 60 days of water supply remaining. You'll have no trouble getting a date in this town.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047865_mega- ... z3KzUWxXbC

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Brazilian Women Need A Drink

Post by Jester »

Interesting, But the Reuters article he relied on says this:

Antonio Nobre, a leading climate scientist at INPE, Brazil’s National Space Research Institute, has linked Brazil’s worsening drought to global warming and deforestation in the Amazon. Both are drastically reducing the release of billions of liters of water by rainforest trees, which reduces rainfall further south, he said.
This is nonsense. Not because global warming is not occurring. It is, at least everywhere where I know anyone.

Rather it is nonsense because the US runs a chemical-spraying program, that allows the US HAARP systems in Alaska and puerto Rico to move masses of air around. they can create rain, dry up clouds, drop temperatures 20 degrees F in a couple of hours, and raise them also. This was discussed openly in an issue of "Foreign Affairs" that I read around 1982 (give or take), when I was boning up for my attempts to get into work at the Pentagon or CIA. I read the publication on a newsstand, although my dad had earlier subscribed. It was and is the primary publication of the Council on Foreign Relations, the infamous CFR. (Yup, it really exists in the real world, outside the internet.)

Why does this put paid to the Reuters report? Because the reuters report DOES NOT MENTION WEATHER CONTROL. US military aircraft spray over NATO and North America, as well as over the ocean sometimes. (You can tell they're military by the tic-tac-toe patterns, and even loops that they fly. Civilian airliners have an actual route.) PLUS, the US (or others) subsidize numerous airlines in non-NATO countries to spray as they fly their civilian routes. (This is how RyanAir etc. offer below-cost rates, and why airfares havent risen in decades. Well that and the tiny seats airlines now have.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5if7jrREEU

Why would Reuters mention global warming as the cause of drought, when the US is known to be modifying weather?

If you cant stand the heat, find the guy with the matches.

Anyway, Sao Paolo in particular the busiest air traffic area in the entire continent of South America, so the Cartel certainly has the MEANS to create drought there. And guess what - Brazil even has a fast-growing LOW-COST AIRLINE OF ITS VERY OWN, founded by this American operative:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Neeleman
What has Azul Airlines been spraying?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."