Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

US Considers Arming Kiev

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Re: US Considers Arming Kiev

Post by Tsar » February 9th, 2015, 4:36 am

Taco wrote:
Banano wrote:We need a huge war between ukraine and russia and after that the whole region will turn into giant poosy paradise on stereoids.
Russia should win easily and part of of ukraine will be saved from toxic western influence and feminization.
Don't worry, that war is coming sooner than you think.

Russia Is Reportedly Getting Military Bases In Cyprus
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-m ... rus-2015-2

Spectacular Explosion Leaves A Mushroom Cloud In Eastern Ukraine
The explosion occurred west of Donetsk around 22:50 local time (20:50 GMT) and caused a shock wave that swept the city. In many parts of Donetsk felt a shock and detonation destroyed windows.

Was that a tactical nuke? I assume if it was then it was covertly supplied by America to the illegitimate American-backed post-coup government in Kiev?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 9th, 2015, 5:25 am

I had my step father look at it and he is a physicist and he said no, as a matter of fact he designed weapons at Los Alamos. He said it looked like a big bunker buster but he could be wrong because he's high on his Illuminati meds.
Time to Hide!

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr » February 9th, 2015, 5:48 am

There will be NO world war 3. Can't let a bunch of idiots render the planet radioactive. To protect life on this planet God will have to do something much more terrible than a war. The magi have forced God's hand. There is no choice anymore.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano » February 9th, 2015, 6:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzASnmmxIM

FOAB

You get all the benefits of nuclear bomb minus radiation, party is just about to start fellas and it was about time.Time to stop fighting each other using WW2 weapons :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr » February 9th, 2015, 6:14 am

Why would there be a world war 3 when world war 3 will not remedy the problem? Something much more drastic is going to have to occur and it will occur if God wants to protect life.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 9th, 2015, 7:25 am

GOD is DEAD!
Time to Hide!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » February 9th, 2015, 12:56 pm

German intelligence estimates that the death toll in the southeast of Ukraine has mounted to 50,000 people, ten times the officially announced figure which has repeatedly been cited in the press.

German Intelligence Estimates Death Toll in Ukraine Ten Times Higher
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150208/1017963580.html
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 9th, 2015, 6:08 pm

Taco had this blast in the stands before I saw it anywhere else, I think Taco's News Stand would be a winner for the latest real world view. He could sell Mexican food as well and serve the latest conspiracy dishes. :wink:
Time to Hide!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » February 9th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Moretorque wrote:Taco had this blast in the stands before I saw it anywhere else, I think Taco's News Stand would be a winner for the latest real world view. He could sell Mexican food as well and serve the latest conspiracy dishes. :wink:
Sputnik news is a branch of the Russian government.
Probably not the most objective source...

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 10th, 2015, 5:09 am

OutWest wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Taco had this blast in the stands before I saw it anywhere else, I think Taco's News Stand would be a winner for the latest real world view. He could sell Mexican food as well and serve the latest conspiracy dishes. :wink:
So it was done in studio to dupe us just like they do in the west ? and Taco is really a KGB spy sent to destroy us all ?
Time to Hide!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » February 10th, 2015, 6:41 am

Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:
So it was done in studio to dupe us just like they do in the west ? and Taco is really a KGB spy sent to destroy us all ?

Well...no...just to dupe the gullible. You should likely trust a Russian government news site about as much as a White House press release. Kinda like the "nuke" which was pretty obviously not a nuke. Number one- the blast clearly looked like a bunker going up and if it had been...Sputnik news would have been sure to let you know.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » February 10th, 2015, 8:24 am

A big point is that the Western Ukrainians are fascists with a bit of a taste for blowing up kids & old people. That doesn't really get through past all the Russia-bashing.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » February 12th, 2015, 5:10 am

When the stores run out of vodka they get really mad.

Ukrainian Rocket Attack
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » February 12th, 2015, 7:39 pm

They can do better than that.
Time to Hide!