Democrats Call for 'Flood of Muslims' to US

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Democrats Call for 'Flood of Muslims' to US

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:
Boxman wrote: maybe Islam, as abhorrent as it is, is actually the lesser of these two evils.
I wholeheartedly disagree....Islam is NOT the lesser of two evils....I dont think you want to live in a Islamic society....Remember it took Spain 800 years to get rid of that filth....Feminists are much easier to beat than Islam, if only people would stand up to them....

I thought The makers of America left us some documents, did they not ?
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:
The wrote:
Boxman wrote: maybe Islam, as abhorrent as it is, is actually the lesser of these two evils.
I wholeheartedly disagree....Islam is NOT the lesser of two evils....I dont think you want to live in a Islamic society....Remember it took Spain 800 years to get rid of that filth....Feminists are much easier to beat than Islam, if only people would stand up to them....

I thought The makers of America left us some documents, did they not ?
Documents!?! We don't need no stinkin' documents....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That avatar of yours looks depressed.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:That avatar of yours looks depressed.
Depiction of an awakened black man in the US of Gay...He looks that way because he is living in the US of Gay.....He realizes what a shit hole it has become...He doesn't want apart of this culture anymore, but copes until he can leave.....When I do leave this country maybe i'll update the avatar...But for now it stays...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The wrote:
Depiction of an awakened black man in the US of Gay...He looks that way because he is living in the US of Gay.....He realizes what a shit hole it has become...He doesn't want apart of this culture anymore, but copes until he can leave.....When I do leave this country maybe i'll update the avatar...But for now it stays...
That looks like a mixed blackman. :D
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:
The wrote:
That looks like a mixed blackman. :D
Sure....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Yohan wrote:It depends, not all people leaving this region are Muslims.
In Syria, Lebanon, Iraq etc. there are also Christians and others who are NOT Muslims.
If USA wants to take in refugees, it should accept only those who are not Muslims.
There are rich Muslim countries, like Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Brunei etc. and they shall care about those Muslim refugees and resettle them in Islamic countries out of their own budgets. Why should Western countries pay for Muslims? Those people are not known to be thankful to the 'infidels' after their arrival.
Eh, the "rich Muslim countries" like Saudi Arabia are the ones who didn't want a Shiite-dominate Iraq to the North. The Alawites and Yazidis are just roadkill in this conflict.