We’ll Be At War By Summer

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: We’ll Be At War By Summer

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:Luciferian criminals infest both major parties, all media, Congress, and the military as well.

We need to arrest them and... deal with them.

But war?

Hmm

The Luciferian Anglo-Zionist Masonic Neocon scum have recently had their asses handed to them in:

South Ossetia (asses kicked)
Iran (chickened out of invading)
Syria (chickened out of invading)
Iraq (had to hand the government to Iranian allies to get our troops out)
Middle of Buttfuck, Nevada (faced down and run off by 500 scraggly rednecks)

Libya was a clusterfuck I dont understand it but it sure wasnt a brass-band victory

Now they are going toe-to-toe with China in the South China Sea where we correction THEY are outgunned 10 to 1? Over some uninhabited no mans land islands which under international law probability do belong to the Chinese? Yeah right.

There will be no war. That doesn't stop Skynet or The Devil from salivating about the prospect. But as the back-down on Syria proves, and the Nevada back=down as well, there are some saner heads in the military etc who do not f***ing want to see their families destroyed.

What is going on is pure theater, like a Tarantino movie.

Put the carrier task force back in the holster, boys. We don't need you to fight anymore.
Don't forget eastern Ukraine. A total ass-kicking. The empire really has been taking its lumps in recent years.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As long as they can get bodies who work for credit tokens lets roll.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Moretorque wrote:You all really think this is going to get kicked off soon, and is there any hope the sheeple will say no or will they get in line like they have in the past.

I would also like to know what Mr. Wu's take is on this. Where will the goblin's, demons and space monsters fit in.
I don't know. The first two World Wars were devastating, but now a World War could stand to wipe out life on this planet. Who would benefit? Cockroaches? I wonder if TPTB are that reckless.
If they want to thin the herd quick a WW is best option to try and shift blame away from themselves. It's hard to blame them, Einstein stated evil was not the problem but the sheeple who allow it to flourish..

So maybe a reset of the sheeple will not be such a bad thing ? kinda like you don't want to have to abandon the house for a few days but you have to take cover in order to tent it or the termites will level it.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:
Don't forget eastern Ukraine. A total ass-kicking. The empire really has been taking its lumps in recent years.
Yeah I forgot that one!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

China will soon fight US troops in the Philippines and in America.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Time for some population control.
Time to Hide!