Woman has sex with her son and says the sex was 'incredible'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman has sex with her son and says the sex was 'incredible'

Post by jamesbond »

A mother reunited with the son she gave up for adoption 30 years ago says now they’re in love - and trying for a baby together.

Kim West, 51, has been in a relationship with her biological son Ben Ford, 32, for two years and believe they are ‘meant to be’ after she was forced to give him up for adoption just a week after he was born.

They don't call it incest, instead they claim it is ‘Genetic Sexual Attraction’, a term used for relatives who feel sexual attraction for each other after meeting as adults.

The couple were brought together after Ben, who was living in the US, sent his England-born mum a letter out of the blue in 2013. But the couple, who say their sex life is ‘incredible’ and are planning to get married, insist their relationship is not incest.

Interior designer Kim started to realise her attraction to her son and found herself having 'sexy dreams' about him.

Feeling confused about the attraction, Kim decided to look it up on the internet and came across an article on Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA), and felt like a weight had lifted.

The pair agreed to meet at a hotel where they ordered alcohol and after a bottle of champagne shared their first kiss.

She said: "This is not incest, it is GSA. We are like peas in a pod and meant to be together.

"I know people will say we're disgusting, that we should be able to control our feelings, but when you're hit by a love so consuming you are willing to give up everything for it, you have to fight for it.

"It's a once in a lifetime chance and something Ben and I are not willing to walk away from."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... le-7712560
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Woman has sex with her son and says the sex was 'incredi

Post by The_Adventurer »

I remember reading about GSA a long time ago. From what I understand, it is fairly common among close relatives that were separated early on, or even if they never met. There are supposedly even cases where the couple discovered they were related after the fact. It doesn't seem to matter the relationship, father-daughter, brother-sister, mother-son.

There are numerous suppositions as to why this phenomenon exists, but it mostly centers around genetics, of course, and the lack of the standard relationship they would share had they known each other all their lives.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've tried to do sexual things in life which I couldn't do. Not because I was weak, but because there was something blocking me from committing certain sins. I do think now that if a person can commit certain types of sin, it is because they have long ago already given up on God and going to heaven. For some it is too late.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A brother and sister couple in Germany, Patrick Stübing and Susan Karolewski, fought their country's anti-incest laws. They grew up separately, met in 2000 when he was 23 and she was 15. He moved in with his mother and sister and the couple had four children which began in January 2001, the month after their mother died. Their appeal was rejected in 2008, upholding Germany's anti-incest laws.[9][10]

Kathryn Harrison published a memoir in the 1990s regarding her four-year incestuous relationship with her biological father, whom she had not seen for almost 20 years prior to beginning the relationship, titled The Kiss.[11]

A couple in South Africa who had been together for five years had a child and discovered that they are brother and sister just before their wedding. They were raised separately and met as adults in college.[12]

At age 18, Garry Ryan left his pregnant girlfriend and moved to the United States. The daughter, Penny Lawrence, grew up and later set out to find her missing father. When they met, they "both felt an immediate sexual attraction". They then lived together as a couple and as of April 2012 were expecting their first child together.[13]

In August 2012, a 32-year-old father and his 18-year-old daughter were convicted of incest after they admitted to having an incestuous relationship which began in August 2010 when the girl was 16. The incest continued until May 2012 and resulted in the couple having a daughter, who was born in 2011. The teen told the court she was in love with her father and that they had been living as 'husband and wife' after meeting each other in 2010.[14]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Oh, by the way, this blows the theory of evolution out of the water. Evolution is based upon people with different genes getting together and being attracted to one another. This basically is the opposite of evolution, yet they are powerfully attracted to one another. Yet another disproof.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:Oh, by the way, this blows the theory of evolution out of the water. Evolution is based upon people with different genes getting together and being attracted to one another. This basically is the opposite of evolution, yet they are powerfully attracted to one another. Yet another disproof.
haha come on man these are exceptions
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Oh, by the way, this blows the theory of evolution out of the water. Evolution is based upon people with different genes getting together and being attracted to one another. This basically is the opposite of evolution, yet they are powerfully attracted to one another. Yet another disproof.
Not necessarily. With outbreeding there is the risk of incompatible genes mixing. Also, a certain amount of incest in the past was good for bringing deleterious recessive genes to the surface and thus eliminating them from the population. Not saying "Evolution" is true.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Not necessarily. With outbreeding there is the risk of incompatible genes mixing. Also, a certain amount of incest in the past was good for bringing deleterious recessive genes to the surface and thus eliminating them from the population. Not saying "Evolution" is true.
Inbreeding increases the risk of incompatible genes mixing, not outbreeding. Outbreeding actually prevents this, because it is the introduction of new genes, which are different, rather than replicating two copies of the same error which happens with inbreeding.

I would also dispute that bringing recessive genes to the surface eliminates them. I don't even think that would be possible. There will always be recessive genes in the population of people who are breeding normally. That is unless you assume that every population has such a large scale amount of inbreeding that every recessive gene eventually gets eliminated. That would probably take many generations of inbreeding in a small population. And it doesn't happen because that society by definition would be defective genetically, defeating evolution's progress.

In fact, we know the opposite is true. Two people with recessive genes getting together increases the likelihood of their errors being passed down. That is terrible from the point of view of that individual, and therefore disadvantageous from a genetic point of view. This would never happen with outbreeding, because the expression of the recessive gene is prevented unless there is another copy of that recessive gene. No damage done to any person due to recessive genes.

Also I think I object to your definition of the word outbreeding. Your definition makes it seem as if you think family members breeding with one another is normal breeding. We are talking about incest, which is at the family level, not at the population level. Outbreeding can only be used at the level of the population, not at the family level. So "outbreeding" within families is normal, because that's what people are supposed to do. We are supposed to introduce new genes into the family in every generation by every member. (What state are you from again? Just kidding)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Cite page number where Charlie Darwin mentioned this. Can you cite any major scientific paper which cites this as an exception to evolution, how and why? These are just theories. Poor Charlie actually believed that birds were related to other birds on those islands. Man, that must have been a real shocker back then. They didn't even have DNA tests to verify jack. They just said, oh, well they look so similar, they must have evolved from one another. Well duh, they are both birds. They come in different variations. And these people are the geniuses that we are told we should value.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Before long, the government will allow this junk. Governments will probably ignore this junk and not prosecute. It's on the same level of perversion as two people of the same gender having sex. If they allow homosexual stuff and try to sanction it by lying and calling it marriage, they are going to allow incest as well.

I think the psychological issue they are talking about is probably the result of people not knowing ow to deal with familial connection, people who don't know how to deal with love except in a sexual way, maybe.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
Cite page number where Charlie Darwin mentioned this. Can you cite any major scientific paper which cites this as an exception to evolution, how and why? These are just theories. Poor Charlie actually believed that birds were related to other birds on those islands. Man, that must have been a real shocker back then. They didn't even have DNA tests to verify jack. They just said, oh, well they look so similar, they must have evolved from one another. Well duh, they are both birds. They come in different variations. And these people are the geniuses that we are told we should value.
You make great posts but once again are not logical here.

Cite page number where Charlie Darwin mentioned this.

What are you smoking? how's that a burden on Darwin?
So a percentage presents alternate behavior and that overrides the whole notion?
That's like saying some young animals falling off cliffs contradicts evolution, when actually that is more a proof than otherwise.

I don't go for evolution 100% and will see other arguments, but at least stick to logic man. If all you have is faith that's respectable, but then that's out of the scope of a 'discussion'.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Adama the Christer knows how to deal with your type, into the lake of fire you GO mechanical man! :twisted:
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I've heard this happens a lot with adopted boys.

It also happens in Japan when boys hit puberty the mother worries her son will stop studying to find a girlfriend so she starts banging him to keep him at home and more focused on his studies. The miracle of Japanese logic.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:I've heard this happens a lot with adopted boys.

It also happens in Japan when boys hit puberty the mother worries her son will stop studying to find a girlfriend so she starts banging him to keep him at home and more focused on his studies. The miracle of Japanese logic.
You've actually heard about this before? Maybe it is just a myth. This is one of those things that God specifically said a person should never do. I don't think there is an exception for the Japanese logic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:I've heard this happens a lot with adopted boys.

You've actually heard about this before? Maybe it is just a myth. This is one of those things that God specifically said a person should never do. I don't think there is an exception for the Japanese logic.
God said that, give me a break dumb GOY. It would not surprise me if the women were doing this on a small scale.
Time to Hide!