Suicide rates for whites in America at a 30 year high

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Suicide rates for whites in America at a 30 year high

Post by jamesbond »

US suicides have reached their highest peak in 30 years, with middle-aged Americans making up the largest part of the growing epidemic, according to new federal data.

A report published on Friday by the National Center for Health Statistics found that between 1999 and 2014, the largest increases in suicide were seen among middle-aged men and women 45 to 64 years old, and girls 10 to 14 years old. Older Americans, aged 75 and over, were the only group to see a decline in suicides during the same period.

The suicide rate among women increased more quickly than among men. But men continued to account for the vast majority of deaths in 2014, the latest year for which data is available. The suicide rate among men was 20.7 per 100,000, compared to 5.8 per 100,000 among women.

This new suicide data underpins recent studies that showed a decline in life expectancy among middle-aged, white Americans – especially women. Such studies attributed the increasing death rate to drug and alcohol misuse, as well as suicide.

A 2013 analysis from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention noted the recent economic downturn and a vulnerability among baby boomers who had “unusually high suicide rates during their adolescent years” as possible contributing factors to the rising suicide rate for middle-aged adults.

“We don’t really know enough about what’s driving this rise,” said Mark Kaplan, professor of social welfare at the University of California, Los Angeles. “Past research in this field has focused on young people and very old people. But we know far less about what’s causing suicides among the middle age range: 25- to 64-year-olds. We’re only now starting to invest in trying to understand this phenomenon.”

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... ss-america
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Suicide rates for whites in America at a 30 year high

Post by starchild5 »

It will grow even more higher as darkness takes control of Americans. Americans are totally cut off from the source. The fake poison called Christianity is killing them from one side and Atheism from other side and government from the bottom.

Literally, now only god can save Americans. Pray that Gods Avatar comes soon on earth. :lol:

Its should be NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA BUT GOD SAVE AMERICA
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I'll settle for a ride in your flying saucer, even if at the end of the journey I am just another ingredient in your soup......
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:I'll settle for a ride in your flying saucer, even if at the end of the journey I am just another ingredient in your soup......
We have stopped using Saucer's a long time back...We don't need machine's to travel, we travel through our spiritual power :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:US suicides have reached their highest peak in 30 years, the largest increases in suicide were seen among middle-aged men and women 45 to 64 years old, and girls 10 to 14 years old.

Finally, some good news for a change.

The middle aged women obviously lost their job and couldn't find a rich guy and the girls couldn't find any twinkies to eat while taking selfies.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs