Korean killer says he hated women for ignoring him

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Korean killer says he hated women for ignoring him

Post by Adama »

I bet some of you guys here who feel like Eliot Rodger would bother writing a 140 page "manifesto" and bother mailing it to ABC News or whoever, the same day you intend to murder random women in your town.

Yeah I can see someone writing an essay that long because they can't get laid, rather than driving to Mexico and solving the problem for $20. And who's going to read your 140 page manifesto? Who would think they are so interesting that anyone would even want to read 140 pages of their thoughts on any topic for any reason? How much could he have to say? Would it really take 140 pages to say that he's angry because he can't get any?

All this while his dad is worth literally millions. He could probably just grow up to get a job in the industry and then be swimming in poon. A privileged life.
Last edited by Adama on May 20th, 2016, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Adama wrote:Who would think they are so interesting that anyone would even want to read 140 pages of their thoughts on any topic for any reason?
Anyone who's ever written a book?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Adama wrote:I bet some of you guys here who feel like Eliot Rodger would bother writing a 140 page "manifesto" and bother mailing it to ABC News or whoever, the same day you intend to murder random women in your town.
Yeah, no killer has ever written a long manifesto before. That just never happens.

This morning, I found a secret message in my bowl of cheerios. It said that Adama is not actually a real person. He is a government disinformation agent.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Adama wrote:Who would think they are so interesting that anyone would even want to read 140 pages of their thoughts on any topic for any reason?
Anyone who's ever written a book?
You're a smart guy. You would, if you thought it would make you money. He certainly was not selling them on Amazon for profit.

For the rest of though, what would be the point of reading someone's 140 page manifesto? Who would want to know that much about Elliot Rodger or anyone like him for that matter, besides maybe a shrink? Naturally I am not talking about books. I am talking about a supposed psycho who's planning a killing spree.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:I bet some of you guys here who feel like Eliot Rodger would bother writing a 140 page "manifesto" and bother mailing it to ABC News or whoever, the same day you intend to murder random women in your town.
Yeah, no killer has ever written a long manifesto before. That just never happens.
It is not outside the realm of possibility, but to me it seems more like something you do when things are staged. Usually murderers don't feel the need to broadcast it to the media. And for what? He already has numerous videos on the internet. For what purpose is a manifesto? Except that is what crazy men are supposed to do: caucasian male, loner, plays Witches of warcraft (or whatever it is), can't get laid, aspergers. This is like a terrible stereotype of everything a mass gunman is supposed to be. This is like a cookie cutter scenario.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Judge Napolitano, formerly of Fox News, tells us how the FBI created each case of terrorism which it prevented.

Surely I am being delusion here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynchCojTzM[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Manifestos are for political agendas. It is not something normal or even most abnormal people would bother with or even think up.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Adama wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Manifestos are for political agendas. It is not something normal or even most abnormal people would bother with or even think up.
Are you familiar with Breivik or Kaczynski or Dylann Roof? They all wrote manifestos. I mean, if you were going to kill a bunch of people, why wouldn't you write a long manifesto? It's a good way to communicate the ideas you thought were worth dying for.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Are you familiar with Breivik or Kaczynski or Dylann Roof? They all wrote manifestos. I mean, if you were going to kill a bunch of people, why wouldn't you write a long manifesto? It's a good way to communicate the ideas you thought were worth dying for.
The last two definitely had political agendas. That's what I'm saying. Ordinary men do not go around writing 35,000 word manifestos. That's something someone with a massive agenda does, like a communist agitator.

Even for the demented serial killer, writing a manifesto is usually the last thing on his or her mind. Political agendas and changing society is the last thing on their minds. Although some may crave fame, they usually focus on taunting police detectives, rather than mailing their precious thoughts to the media.

Think about it. It is like they had a check list, and they just ticked each one off as they added them:
-Caucasian male: check.
-spoiled and privileged: check.
-Murders random strangers: check.
-Aspergers: check.
-Lone gunman: check.
-Loner who can't connect with people: check.
-Parents claim to be estranged from him even though they are paying his bills (not close to family and no friends): check.
-sexually frustrated, also considered being a "loser" to most Americans (can't get laid): check.
-140 page manifesto: check. (Now if alarm bells are not going off by now they should be).

The entire story weaved around his life is too perfect to the point of being highly unlikely.

Then you have a victim who was the sickest but barely has a scratch on her, who also happens to be an actress. You also have a father of an alleged victim who obviously is fake weeping, while calling for gun control, within 24 hours on camera. If your loved one died, is the first thing you do is call a press conference to tell people how you need gun control? And if you did, would you be referencing another mass shooting? OR would you rather be at home with your loved ones? How can these people become overnight activists? When you see people get killed on the local news, do they hold press conferences where the families call for gun control? No, that happens for orchestrated events.
Last edited by Adama on May 20th, 2016, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
You really should watch the Napolitano video I posted above. It is short. This is what I am talking about. We are being lied to every single day. They are turning reality upside down so that we will believe the things they want us to believe, rather than the things which are right before our very eyes. Watch the video. Let me know what you think. How can you still trust these people, knowing they are covertly working against humanity? If that video doesn't wake you up, then positively nothing will. Watch the video. Watch it. Watch the video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QynchCojTzM[/youtube]

You know what feminism is, right? Do you know that our own government secretly sponsored the feminist movement? Knowing that, and that most of our reporters are agents, HOW could you believe anything which comes from them? You must automatically distrust anything they say until you verify that it is true. Don't first assume it's true and just accept it. Examine it for inconsistencies. They are known liars. Why would you automatically trust known liars? They continue you lie, yet you continue to trust them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Go back and watch the movie called The Running Man, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In that movie, Arnold was a good guy who refused to murder innocent people. Because of that, they used the news media to frame him. It influenced public opinion. It is just that easy. They reveal some truths of their doings in movies.

Also another movie with Roddy Piper, which is called They Live We Sleep, if I remember correctly. You can stop at the fight scene. That movie gives you a glimpse into what reality is like.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzAytlDjl7E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eup43cWAlzk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKPdoE9lWaI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSf96PmiN4g[/youtube]
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Ghost wrote:A lot of us have a deeper, spiritual void from living on this f***ed up planet where evil is touted as good.
Well said.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Adama wrote:Go back and watch the movie called The Running Man, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In that movie, Arnold was a good guy who refused to murder innocent people. Because of that, they used the news media to frame him. It influenced public opinion. It is just that easy. They reveal some truths of their doings in movies.
This is part of your problem. Your world view is a mélange of Hollywood B movies and cucked modern Christianity. Are you trolling or are you really serious? I admit that I can't tell.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

There are shocking amounts of support and understanding for the likes of Elliot Rodger on this forum. :o
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144