Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Korean killer says he hated women for ignoring him

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Korean killer says he hated women for ignoring him

Post by Yohan » May 21st, 2016, 5:34 am

Traveler wrote:http://www.waygook.org/index.php/topic,97540

He must be one of the Korean men who can't find a wife due to the gender ratio. He may not have had enough money to travel abroad....
http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160518000866
The man held on charges of murdering a 23-year-old woman told the police that the crime was motivated by his hatred for women.
The man is suspected of killing the victim, with whom he had no prior contact, in Gangnam on Tuesday night.
The suspect has since told the police that he committed the crime because he “hated women for belittling him.”

Kim admitted his crime and told the police that he did not personally know the victim but that he hated women for ignoring him. He said he took out the knife with malicious intentions. The police are investigating whether he intended to sexually assault her.
What a brainless idiot. What does he expect? What can he gain out of such a terrible crime? This is a case not only for a life in jail, but also for a psychiatrist.
There is nothing which justifies such a crime. Gender imbalance or whatever, there is no excuse for doing something like that.

Generally said, hate is a way to nowhere. It often makes things much worse than they already are for yourself. Whatever happens to you, and whatever women are doing with you and however unfair other women and men were reacting to your personal problems, you have to overcome your hate, especially if you feel your actions might result in criminal charges.

First step is always to separate yourself of all which makes it difficult to you. Move away. Move on to another city or better to abroad and to start a new life with totally different people within a new neighborhood. This helps a lot. You start to think about your new future and not about what happened in the past.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2016, 1:12 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:There are shocking amounts of support and understanding for the likes of Elliot Rodger on this forum. :o
They all consider themselves capable of such acts. Watch out, lest you become another Elliot Rodger. I say it is a hoax. These same fools who think that they could become like him are angry with me cause I said it didn't really happen.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2016, 1:19 pm

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:Go back and watch the movie called The Running Man, with Arnold Schwarzenegger. In that movie, Arnold was a good guy who refused to murder innocent people. Because of that, they used the news media to frame him. It influenced public opinion. It is just that easy. They reveal some truths of their doings in movies.
This is part of your problem. Your world view is a mélange of Hollywood B movies and cucked modern Christianity. Are you trolling or are you really serious? I admit that I can't tell.
You like making personality assessments on people, that is fine by me. You can write whatever you want. I am talking about the topic, while you are busy talking about me. Your focus is in the wrong place. But if you want to accept the hollywood lies that IS the media, then go right ahead.

You "men" here have such sympathy for a mass shooter of innocent and random women that I will make my own assessment and call your empathy for him to be truly pathetic, as one of your fellow incels.

The B movies are telling you like it is. Those news stories are as factual as those B movies. If you would think for just one moment, you can see they are obviously telling us that TV controls how people think and it controls culture. If they wanted to make someone a criminal, all they have to do is make a few lying news stories and everyone will think that person is guilty. You ever hear of a congressman who won't support Israel? They bomb those congressman, even black ones, with media campaigns about how that man is a racist or a Nazi, when it fact he just doesn't support Israel. These people control the media and can destroy anyone.

Just like those movies are scripted, so is the news. If you watched those clips, it might eventually sink in to your mind, that the same people who control and own hollywood, also control and own the news media, and they are using it to direct the culture down whatever path they want.

In this case they want more gun control and they want to further divide the sexes.

The "incel" empathizing morons just take the story and run with it as an example of what sexual frustration can do, when usually those men just wind up going to China to teach English while they can sleep with every $2 Chinese whore they can get their hands on, up to hundreds and hundreds of women. Okay, well usually they would just get a prostitute rather than go on a murder spree at the age of 22. As if you could even say you have really suffered for that long at age 22, but I digress.

I even know a man who is around 5'4", who never got any respect from women. Did he write a 140 page manifesto about how much women don't want him, did he go on a shooting spree of random women who didnt even do anything to him? The most men like this will do is make youtube videos. Then they get hookers. They don't write manifestos and go on shooting sprees.

That is Hollywood fantasy, a scripted reality of what would happen in a movie. Now you know if they are broadcasting it nationwide relentlessly for weeks, it is because it is one of their orchestrated events, just like movies. It is not real.

But if you trust your media and your slave owners, then you are like one who has the Stockholm Syndrome. You can't see any truth, and really, it is sad that you'd refuse to see clearly that they are lying, but rather you'd prefer to hang onto their sociopathic lies that every weirdo loner creep is on the verge of murdering random chicks cause he can't get laid.
Last edited by Adama on May 21st, 2016, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2016, 1:35 pm

I bet these guys would feel empathy for Marc Lepine (similar to the way Manginas Going The Other Way do on their forums) who murdered random women in Montreal years ago. Or how some consider men like George Sodini to be a hero; a man who could have just flown to the Philippines to find a wife, or to China, but nope, they murder random innocent women, who never did anything to them. Strangers who never sinned against them in any way.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » May 21st, 2016, 6:32 pm

A couple of things. The Korean guy that killed that Korean girl had some mental issues. I think he had Schizophrenia supposedly .

However, the outcome of this is a rise of Korean women to protest violence towards women in Korea. It's not too different in USA where women would protest if a women got raped or killed. A part of me has no problem with this. I don't really condone violence but I predict there will be more violence in Korea towards women because I hate to agree with Traveler in this one because of gender imbalance and Korean girls acting more stuck up.

But we all been rejected at one point by girls and not all of us goes killing some one. It;s usually guys who are either mental already or so social isolated they will exploded . I'm just surprise we don't have more of this in USA. I mean in USA you got boat loads of social rejected men out there. I'm just waiting for some of these guys to go out and start killing women out of anger.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » May 21st, 2016, 6:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:There are shocking amounts of support and understanding for the likes of Elliot Rodger on this forum. :o
Your posts never fail to show a stunning amount of ignorance of how us non-studs are forced to live.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA » May 21st, 2016, 8:01 pm

Adama wrote:
They all consider themselves capable of such acts. Watch out, lest you become another Elliot Rodger. I say it is a hoax. These same fools who think that they could become like him are angry with me cause I said it didn't really happen.
Your lack of understanding of other people and the world around you never ceases to amaze me. Toss in logic fail and it is staggering.

I mean really. Does someone have to dress this guy in the morning, tie his shoelaces and feed him? Do the forks in his home come with cork coverings so he doesn't try to pluck an eye out.

I don't consider myself capable of such acts. I can understand it as I too know the pain of universal rejection but unlike Adama's invisible friend I don't consider it justified to resort to mass murder and torture every time I get rejected. I like pretty much all incels just suffer in silence and pain. It has taken me over 4 decades to finally have that bit of hope show up and it might fail, but if it doesn't, I will never forget what it is like.

Also nobody is angry with Adama because he says it is a hoax. We just think he is a slobbering moron. But this from a guy who thinks everyone who doesn't believe in his invisible friend the way he does is evil and hates his invisible friend. The guy is like the terminator, he just can't be reasoned with.

Marcos. Understanding and support are two different things.

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis » May 21st, 2016, 8:17 pm

Adama wrote:
No, people are angry with you because you're a lunatic. You never have anything of value to share with the forum, and you keep spamming it with your lunatic ravings. I mean, seriously, WTF? Your posts make the forum less valuable because people have to scroll through them to read the non-shit posts.

I want to read about expatriating, international issues, good social commentary, etc when I read the forum. I don't want to read bizarre screeds written by a crackpot.

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA » May 21st, 2016, 8:59 pm

gnosis wrote:
No, people are angry with you because you're a lunatic. You never have anything of value to share with the forum, and you keep spamming it with your lunatic ravings. I mean, seriously, WTF? Your posts make the forum less valuable because people have to scroll through them to read the non-shit posts.

I want to read about expatriating, international issues, good social commentary, etc when I read the forum. I don't want to read bizarre screeds written by a crackpot.

But but but. Jews man the Jews and their evil henchmen in the Stonecutters, Major League Baseball and the Egg Marketing Board.
Won't somebody please think of the children.

Why they even infested Japan. Look at these half naked Japanese girls sing.. "I want Jew, I want Jew, I need Jew, I need Jew"
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c[/youtube]

Some might say they mean you, but they pronounce it right with I love you so conspiracy.

Is there no depths to which them thar Jews and those stonecutters won't go.

But really, I am in full agreement with you. If it wasn't for the nutty fringe stuff, we would probably have 10 times more actual content. If we did have 10 times more actual on topic content, the nutty fringe stuff noise would get overwhelmed by signal. That is usually what happens on most boards even the ones with a light touch for moderation.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » May 22nd, 2016, 11:48 pm

gnosis wrote:
Adama wrote:

If that is true, then you should not respond. Don't complain that I voiced an opinion when you read it, responded to it, and kept on reading. There is an ignore feature. Stop being a wuss and use it.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » March 15th, 2017, 2:08 pm

I was flicking through the TV the other day and came across an Elliot Rodger documentary on the Discovery Channel. Later, I watched his You Tube Video prior to the mass murders which I've posted further below, so here's my thoughts based on both.....

His dysfunctional privileged upbringing moulded him into a highly entitled, deluded individual and because of the years of social isolation and the serious lack of parental guidance throughout his life, his ongoing frustrations spiralled into committing a henious act. Had someone in his life equipped him with the knowledge to deal with social situations and aided him better, notably those with the opposite sex, I doubt if this unfortunate tragedy would have occurred. He was a ticking timebomb.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-gQ3aAdhIo[/youtube]

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » March 15th, 2017, 9:46 pm

Zambales wrote:I was flicking through the TV the other day and came across an Elliot Rodger documentary on the Discovery Channel. Later, I watched his You Tube Video prior to the mass murders which I've posted further below, so here's my thoughts based on both.....

His dysfunctional privileged upbringing moulded him into a highly entitled, deluded individual
He seemed to think that because he was a bright, good looking functional guy he was entitled to a girlfriend and normal sex life - something that would have been seen as obvious in pretty much any society other than the current asylum.
Had someone in his life equipped him with the knowledge to deal with social situations and aided him better, notably those with the opposite sex, I doubt if this unfortunate tragedy would have occurred.
Is there a way of dealing with Western females such as to make them not be nasty, guttural, dirtbag-humping slags? If so, please post it.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » March 16th, 2017, 9:30 am

Cornfed wrote: He seemed to think that because he was a bright, good looking functional guy he was entitled to a girlfriend and normal sex life - something that would have been seen as obvious in pretty much any society other than the current asylum.
According to the documentary he thought he was God's gift to women. IMO he's fairly good looking and no more. He certainly doesn't have the looks to have every 9/10 falling at his feet although if he wasn't such a deluded entitled fool and possessed an endearing personality, it was still possible for him to attract women of a high enough calibre. For him to do this, he would have to engage in social gatherings regularly and allow women to evaluate him properly over a period of time. For him to have been successful though, he certainly couldn't have given off negative or desperate vibes.

Unfortunately for him, he was socially awkward so it would have made sense narrowing the pool down to women who are socially awkward themselves. At least they would have an understanding and would refrain from treating him like a leper. The problem here is it's catch 22. How was he going to meet someone when he disconnected himself socially? Do dating sites for the socially awkward exist? I don't know! If they don't, perhaps they should!

Is there a way of dealing with Western females such as to make them not be nasty, guttural, dirtbag-humping slags? If so, please post it.
Unfortunately, you can't polish a turd.

Fortunately, gold can be found throughout the world even though it's not visible at first.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 9:56 am

Zambales wrote:
Cornfed wrote: He seemed to think that because he was a bright, good looking functional guy he was entitled to a girlfriend and normal sex life - something that would have been seen as obvious in pretty much any society other than the current asylum.
According to the documentary he thought he was God's gift to women. IMO he's fairly good looking and no more. He certainly doesn't have the looks to have every 9/10 falling at his feet although if he wasn't such a deluded entitled fool and possessed an endearing personality, it was still possible for him to attract women of a high enough calibre. For him to do this, he would have to engage in social gatherings regularly and allow women to evaluate him properly over a period of time. For him to have been successful though, he certainly couldn't have given off negative or desperate vibes.

Unfortunately for him, he was socially awkward
I think you are confusing cause and effect.
Unfortunately, you can't polish a turd.
Yes.