Ex PA Gov: More Ugly than Pretty Women in USA

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Ex PA Gov: More Ugly than Pretty Women in USA

Post by Teal Lantern »

Former DNC Chair Ed Rendell: ‘There are probably more ugly women in America than attractive women’
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2641503
Former Democratic National Chairman and ex-Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, a Hillary Clinton backer, did his best Donald Trump impersonation Wednesday, saying the GOP front-runner’s condescending comments about women will backfire because there are “probably more ugly women in America than attractive women.”
:lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ex PA Gov: More Ugly than Pretty Women in USA

Post by jamesbond »

Have you noticed that feminists tend to be ugly? Hillary certainly is leading with 'ugly' women. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Who gives a Flying F@ck what that tax raising, "lets put toll booths on I-95" piece of $hit Ed rendell has to say. The only governor worse than Ed is the pos we have now; The anti privatization, anti capitalist tom wolf!!! Lot of dumb mofos in pennsylvania (how else did these two bafoons get elected?). Philadelphia is choc full of them. That's my rant for the day.

sincerely yours, PA resident
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:sincerely yours, PA resident
Where in PA do you live, in Philly or Pittsburgh or another city? I was in Pennsylvania once to visit Penn State University. It was a nice campus and I liked the fact that there were some nice hills all around the city of State College Pennsylvania.

Here in Illinois, it is the "second flattest state in the country" (Florida is the flattest) with almost no hills at all (except for some small hilly areas in the far southern end of the state).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is what a feminist would like to look like. :D

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

jamesbond wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:sincerely yours, PA resident
Where in PA do you live, in Philly or Pittsburgh or another city? I was in Pennsylvania once to visit Penn State University. It was a nice campus and I liked the fact that there were some nice hills all around the city of State College Pennsylvania.

Here in Illinois, it is the "second flattest state in the country" (Florida is the flattest) with almost no hills at all (except for some small hilly areas in the far southern end of the state).
outside of philly. Chok full of liberals... BUT many of them are blue collar dems (aka reagan democrats). Unions are fit to be tied. When I'm in the gym, all I hear is trump trump trump. Puts a smile on my face. There are bernie and hitlery supporters here and there though (very few). Like a flower bed, there's gonna be some weeds around.

I live in the suburbs - away from the city (thank god).

Oh by the way, the Donald was in Lawrenceville, NJ yesterday (5/19/2016). That's approximately 35/40 minutes from my doorstep! I didn't attend. I probably wouldn't be able to get in anyway. I hear the lines waiting to get in are crazy.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

jamesbond wrote:This is what a feminist would like to look like. :D

There are 2 types of feminists.

1. The fat/ugly ones who suffer from sour grapes. Too lazy to workout and switch their diet.
2. The pretty ones who prefer a$$holes.

Of course there are the descent looking ones that screw things up with their crappy attitudes. If you recall the character "Pam" in the 90s sitcom "Martin" is a perfect example. They also use the "I don't need a man" lie, never considering their funky attitude needs a serious adjustment.