Black rioters in Milwaukee burn black woman's house down

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black rioters in Milwaukee burn black woman's house down

Post by jamesbond »

Lauren Southern of TheRebel.media talks to a Milwaukee business owner whose home was burned down during the riots.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RO0L6WLGWM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black rioters in Milwaukee burn black woman's house down

Post by Yohan »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZILczN5BVsQ[/youtube]

These are hooligans unwilling and unable to do any productive job. They just enjoy to destroy something, regardless if it belongs to blacks or whites, they attack even whites after incidents where no whites were involved.

They are criminals, jail in and jail out...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black rioters in Milwaukee burn black woman's house down

Post by Cornfed »

If the apes are going to riot at the drop of a hat, surely the only solution is their complete elimination from human society. In the meantime, why aren't militia units gunning them down and setting up courts to try and execute corrupt pigs and city officials for not gunning the apes down themselves?