Blast in Davao - death toll may be dozens

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blast in Davao - death toll may be dozens

Post by Rock »

Public Duende is ok. Will N. Dowd hope you will confirm you are fine too.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/145033-ex ... davao-city

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Blast in Davao - death toll may be dozens

Post by Zambales »

The woman I've been speaking too off a dating site for the past couple of weeks was 200 metres away when it happened.

I hope they get the cunts who did this.

R.I.P to those who died.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I was home with my gal and we're safe.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, that's terrible news. The news article says it's possibly drug dealers or Islamic terrorists, but I suspect it's the later and not the drug pushers who did this.

It's one reason I'm not keen on the Central or Southern part of the Philippines. I prefer the North, where there's less Islamic maniacs on the loose.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

zboy1 wrote:The news article says it's possibly drug dealers or Islamic terrorists, but I suspect it's the later and not the drug pushers who did this.
And why would you suspect that? Oh, that's right, it's because it's always a Muslim. A Muslim and his bomb.

Maybe Duterte can get rid of the Muslims after he kills all the drug dealers. Then the Philippines would have the potential to become a true paradise.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: It's one reason I'm not keen on the Central or Southern part of the Philippines. I prefer the North, where there's less Islamic maniacs on the loose.
Cebu, Bohol, Leyte and the smaller islands around are generally OK. Camote Islands, Guimaras Island etc. No communist new people army, no Muslim liberation movement, but of course plenty of Christian criminals.

This new president Duterte, whatever do-gooders and corrupt UN-officials are talking about him, is at least doing something against criminals who make the life of honest people miserable. Not an easy task, he is risking his life. I wonder when he will be directly attacked, not sure if he survives his term as president.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
zboy1 wrote: It's one reason I'm not keen on the Central or Southern part of the Philippines. I prefer the North, where there's less Islamic maniacs on the loose.
This new president Duterte, whatever do-gooders and corrupt UN-officials are talking about him, is at least doing something against criminals who make the life of honest people miserable. Not an easy task, he is risking his life. I wonder when he will be directly attacked, not sure if he survives his term as president.
Exactly. Good to see a president who actually cares about the people of his country unlike the vast of majority of leaders who are more interested in feathering their own nests and those of their slimy cohorts.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Rock wrote:Public Duende is ok. Will N. Dowd hope you will confirm you are fine too.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/145033-ex ... davao-city
Like somebody on this site is going to be in the thick of it, as soon as we get the NUC arsenal fired up and start erasing the cities then your post will apply so spare me.
Time to Hide!