Trump Is Finished

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump Is Finished

Post by Moretorque »

This latest recording to come to the surface and comments he made regarding a women back in 2005 is all they need to finish him off.

They will be able to rig the election for Hillary and get away with it with little backlash from the masses now, America appears to be a completely cooked goose coming up!

I never liked him much but the establishment hated him so I liked that.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump Is Finished

Post by droid »

I told you guys, he sucks..
And of course this would come out just one month before the election, not before.
This is by-the-textbook straight out of the POEZ, I'll look up the section and quote it later.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't think anyone really cares about this nonsense.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I doubt it. Men and women respect powerful men and allow him to get away with stuff like that. Men are allowed some leeway to be asses and rude and make vulgar comments about women, as long as they are strong leaders and successful. Human instincts allow leaders to be asses to some extent. Why do you think Stalin was tolerated and admired by the Russians even though he was so evil and murderous? Humans are instinctual, not logical. Even Bill Clinton was given leeway for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. People don't care about that as long as they like him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:I told you guys, he sucks..
And of course this would come out just one month before the election, not before.
This is by-the-textbook straight out of the POEZ, I'll look up the section and quote it later.
Even if he sucks, he's still better than Hillary Clinton. Why is the media so much against him? Aren't there powerful Jews that support Trump?

My parents think Trump looks like a mad bully and are turned off by his voice and personality. He acts like he wants to kick someone's ass. He's not polite by Taiwanese standards. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:I doubt it. Men and women respect powerful men and allow him to get away with stuff like that. Men are allowed some leeway to be asses and rude and make vulgar comments about women, as long as they are strong leaders and successful. Human instincts allow leaders to be asses to some extent. Why do you think Stalin was tolerated and admired by the Russians even though he was so evil and murderous? Humans are instinctual, not logical. Even Bill Clinton was given leeway for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. People don't care about that as long as they like him.

Mr. Wu didn't you read my post ? Come on Winston, I said this gives them ammo too rig the election and get away with it. I still think he will get more votes than her FOR SURE but as Stalin said it's not who votes but who counts them. You of all people should know this being a China man who promotes communist China as being a bastion of freedom....... :lol:
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:I don't think anyone really cares about this nonsense.
Agreed. I haven't read the quotes, but however vulgar they may be they will probably have the effect of reinforcing his anti-PC cred, which is one of his great strengths in this election. White men will be coming out in droves to vote for him. Clinton and the pet media have been trying to occupy the public's attention entirely with things Trump said about women years ago. Even Americans have wits enough to recognize this as nothing but distractions from real issues. As long as Trump stays on point -- foreign policy, trade policy, immigration policy, Clinton's representation of the money establishment -- and dismisses the media diversions into nonsense with suitable contempt, he should be in good shape.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:I doubt it. Men and women respect powerful men and allow him to get away with stuff like that. Men are allowed some leeway to be asses and rude and make vulgar comments about women, as long as they are strong leaders and successful. Human instincts allow leaders to be asses to some extent. Why do you think Stalin was tolerated and admired by the Russians even though he was so evil and murderous? Humans are instinctual, not logical. Even Bill Clinton was given leeway for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. People don't care about that as long as they like him.
That's a good point, Winston. Americans generally have no problem with their pols being roguish womanizers, and Bill Clinton is a good example.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey did any of you see how they rigged the votes for Hillary over Bernie ? Sanders should be running against Trump not the Clinton gang.

Folks who have not figured out how the voting process really works these days you can go study the fraud at Black Box Voting a site by Bev Harris who has researched this topic for years and has laid it all out for all to see and to say the election process is rigged and fraudulent is an understatement.
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I don't think anyone really cares about this nonsense.
Agreed. I haven't read the quotes, but however vulgar they may be they will probably have the effect of reinforcing his anti-PC cred, which is one of his great strengths in this election. White men will be coming out in droves to vote for him. Clinton and the pet media have been trying to occupy the public's attention entirely with things Trump said about women years ago. Even Americans have wits enough to recognize this as nothing but distractions from real issues. As long as Trump stays on point -- foreign policy, trade policy, immigration policy, Clinton's representation of the money establishment -- and dismisses the media diversions into nonsense with suitable contempt, he should be in good shape.
If you listen to the recording - his talking about trying to fxxx a married woman while he was married and preparing to make a play for another (the one they are about to meet) even though he just got married to his current wife and also talking about being able to kiss girls and grab their pussies, all in candor with his distinct voice - you might be surprised a bit. I know it turned off my mom a lot and she was a big supporter of his. This kind of recording will disgust a lot of the women who support him over Hillary, at least a lot of the ones who manage to actually hear it instead of just skimming the transcript.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Moretorque wrote:Hey did any of you see how they rigged the votes for Hillary over Bernie ? Sanders should be running against Trump not the Clinton gang.

Folks who have not figured out how the voting process really works these days you can go study the fraud at Black Box Voting a site by Bev Harris who has researched this topic for years and has laid it all out for all to see and to say the election process is rigged and fraudulent is an understatement.
That's pretty old news by now. Were you sleeping when it happened or something?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-NEWSFLASH-
Trump can say anything about women. It does not matter!

All the women who are "OFFENDED" were going to vote for Hilary anyways.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Rock wrote:If you listen to the recording - his talking about trying to fxxx a married woman while he was married and preparing to make a play for another (the one they are about to meet) even though he just got married to his current wife and also talking about being able to kiss girls and grab their pussies, all in candor with his distinct voice - you might be surprised a bit. I know it turned off my mom a lot and she was a big supporter of his. This kind of recording will disgust a lot of the women who support him over Hillary, at least a lot of the ones who manage to actually hear it instead of just skimming the transcript.
It is just freaking locker room talk. Most men worthy of the title have talked like this, although possibly not at his age. And this was to Billy Bush. If this is all the Bushes have on him from over the years, he must be a Saint.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Incidentally, in my last job I heard female government officials talk in a similar fashion about male postmen, technicians etc. We know it is just what people do, right?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does anyone have a link to the recording?

How do they rig elections? The government is supposed to have safeguards in place against that. Dont they use paper ballots? Arent they counted by hand? Ive been to poll booths. They have good old fashioned people there to count them.

How do you register to vote if youre abroad? Can you do it online?