Trump Is Finished

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump Is Finished

Post by Winston »

The good news is that if women like or love someone, and he offends them, they may hate him and slap him for a while, but they will come back to him. Happens in romance movies and relationships all the time. Women only hate those they can love. If they are totally indifferent then they dont love you. As they say, theres a fine line between love and hate. As long as a woman cares, or has emotions, then the man is still in the game. So while women who love trump may be offended, if they like him they will get over it and return to liking him still.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is going to cost him the election, Droid is right they played this perfect. As I stated Trump will get more votes but they will claim Hillary did and they will get away with it.

I think Taco is right so get ready for war......... :cry:
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Whatch him make more of an ass of himself in the debate, with that seat-of-the-pants, improvised approach.

The witch will take full advantage of all this
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It just goes to show you you don't know if you will ever run for public office if you are in the lime light so keep your boisterous sexist comments to yourself.

Yaa he better be ready but they will attempt to tear him apart over this, they had this all scripted out and it was an ACE!

Never under estimate the ruling elite, they have been in charge the last couple centuries for a reason...........
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

system is rigged ..Clinton will win. Even though I think trump is not that great I think he is more honest. Clinton is two face viper. She says nice things in the public but in private she is scum.

Vote for her America will go down ..I'm sorry to say I'm sick by this. The media is so controlled...
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I saw them on the debate this morning. Why did trump apologise? Why not play it down and say what does it have to do with politics. All men talk of screwing women. Does it mean every man must be fired from his job as unfit? He should just laugh and say is this the best you'very got on me? We should be talking up policies and the economy not my private sex life.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:system is rigged ..Clinton will win. Even though I think trump is not that great I think he is more honest. Clinton is two face viper. She says nice things in the public but in private she is scum.

Vote for her America will go down ..I'm sorry to say I'm sick by this. The media is so controlled...
Hilary is backed by new York jews. Jews also control the media. So it is not surprising she will get positive press and trump bad press.

Without the certified kosher stamp, you can only hope for the vote of intelligent voters who look through the smoke and mirrors.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
chanta76 wrote:system is rigged ..Clinton will win. Even though I think trump is not that great I think he is more honest. Clinton is two face viper. She says nice things in the public but in private she is scum.

Hilary is backed by new York jews. Jews also control the media. So it is not surprising she will get positive press and trump bad press.

Without the certified kosher stamp, you can only hope for the vote of intelligent voters who look through the smoke and mirrors.
I don't like either candidate at all but Trump is not one of them and he puts a kink in their plans to completely demolish America and do WW 3 coming up if elected.

They will rig the election for Hillary and Hillary is backed by the top of the pyramid so now the only ? is how stupid are the America people and I think they can pull it off with no problem.

They have been working on this one world slave state for centuries so they will not let Trump slow them down if they can, it really is up to the people of the world to decide they can do better than the con job that calls itself the bank.

With an average IQ world wide of 79 this is a toughy, can humanity being mildly retarded as a whole do better than our cage masters grand plan ? I don't know about where you are but here in my country America it has become incredibly stupid over the last several decades to where I am in :shock: .
Last edited by Moretorque on October 12th, 2016, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why did someone tape trumps locker room talk? To use against him in the future? Was it a friend? Why did he leak it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Why did someone tape trumps locker room talk? To use against him in the future? Was it a friend? Why did he leak it?
I would think they have had them for some time, those tapes were probably worth a pretty penny.

I think they were released at this time for timing purposes in the election... Bombs Away and a direct hit I might add and he knows it....
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Moretorque wrote:This latest recording to come to the surface and comments he made regarding a women back in 2005 is all they need to finish him off.

They will be able to rig the election for Hillary and get away with it with little backlash from the masses now, America appears to be a completely cooked goose coming up!

I never liked him much but the establishment hated him so I liked that.
Funny: The Donald is still in the game and Billy Bush is off the air. :lol:
Overcharged: Lots of married "NiceGuys" are horrified.
If a ring may not plug a hole then what did they pay full price for?

Overvalued: "No-longer-like-that" wives who've relegated BetaWallet to dead starfish/duty sex are horrified.
BetaWallet may figure out the gyp.

Shitload of people condemned the remarks as rude, crude, etc.

Far fewer people said he was lying. Why is that? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I watched about five minutes of the debate, then had to turn it off when the witch started to talk about Trump's unsuitability for the office because of something he said about a woman 11 years ago. I'm guessing he didn't take the opportunity to ask her if being fellated by a 20-year-old intern in the oval office while conducting affairs of state on the phone reflected at all on ones suitability to be president. Why in the world if the harpy and her presstitutes are going to harp on that issue Trump doesn't trot out the whole Bubba bimbo control thing, complete with rape victims and their harassment by Hillary, is beyond me.

I didn't think I could be more cynical about the American mainstream media, but then this campaign came along. It's almost comical. They put out a new Trump hit piece about every half hour. My hunch is it won't work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote: Why in the world if the harpy and her presstitutes are going to harp on that issue Trump doesn't trot out the whole Bubba bimbo control thing, complete with rape victims and their harassment by Hillary, is beyond me.
But he staged a press conference with a bunch of Bill's rape victims before the debate and seated them in the auditorium. The look on Bill's face was priceless.

You should watch the rest of the debate.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gsjackson,
You really should see the rest of the debate. Its on youtube now. It was really good. Trump got very aggressive and attacked hillary viciously after those stupid tapes were brought up. It was a nasty debate full of character assassinations. Honestly im surprised hillary took those attacks so well. She kept her composure rather well. Most people would have lost their cool.

Also when hillary was speaking, trump was standing behind her with a mean look on his face like he wanted to kick her ass. His mean look is funny. My parents hate trumps mean face and think hes a bully and a high risk candidate who is too radical. My parents prefer hillary because they think shes gonna be a safer choice if she does nothing, as trump predicts. My parents also think that women never start wars so hillary will never start world war 3. But trump looks like a dangerous guy who will do dangerous radical things. They are surprised im voting for trump.

I feel sorry for bill clinton though. Hes not even running so why is he taking all these hits? I thought bill just affairs. Now hes being accused of forcibly raping women too? If he did that then why didnt his enemies bring it up when he was president in the 1990s? Why now?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:Gsjackson,
You really should see the rest of the debate. Its on youtube now. It was really good. Trump got very aggressive and attacked hillary viciously after those stupid tapes were brought up. It was a nasty debate full of character assassinations. Honestly im surprised hillary took those attacks so well. She kept her composure rather well. Most people would have lost their cool.

Also when hillary was speaking, trump was standing behind her with a mean look on his face like he wanted to kick her ass. His mean look is funny. My parents hate trumps mean face and think hes a bully and a high risk candidate who is too radical. My parents prefer hillary because they think shes gonna be a safer choice if she does nothing, as trump predicts. My parents also think that women never start wars so hillary will never start world war 3. But trump looks like a dangerous guy who will do dangerous radical things. They are surprised im voting for trump.

I feel sorry for bill clinton though. Hes not even running so why is he taking all these hits? I thought bill just affairs. Now hes being accused of forcibly raping women too? If he did that then why didnt his enemies bring it up when he was president in the 1990s? Why now?
You might point out to your parents that Clinton has said several times she will try to establish a no-fly zone in Syria (no planes of the Syrian government allowed or anybody else not approved by the U.S.), and the Russians have made clear that will be an act of war. There's also little question she will send more and more lethal weapons to Ukraine and encourage them to attack the Donbass to provoke the Russians. She has been completely coopted by neocon crazies, and she could very well start WWIII.

The case against Bill Clinton as a serial predator of women, including several out-and-out rapes featuring biting, lost momentum towards the end of his presidency because the guy who was doing most of the investigating for The American Spectator magazine, a homosexual Jew, David Brock, decided there was more money to be made on the left, and became an ally of the Clintons after writing a biography of Hillary that completely whitewashed her. Then Bubba left office, and nobody took up the investigation until fairly recently when Roger Stone produced a book going into great detail. It notes that Hillary played a key role in the cover-up of these predations by intimidating the victims into silence. They are a really nasty pair, who have done much to abuse women. They knew Stone/Trump had this material, and apparently decided to preempt the issue by painting Trump as sexist pig, and relying on the presstitutes to keep that front and center.