The end of America as we know it.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The end of America as we know it.

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
Winston wrote:Whats the point of a wall? Cant the wall be scaled by ladders and ropes like in medieval castle sieges? Lol
Depending on the height of the wall. The huns tried that, but they ran into serious problems with the archers in the towers!! You're a sitting duck for a sniper climbing that wall! Which is easier to cross; a border WITH a wall or a border WITHOUT a wall? Even liberals can put 2 and 2 together. A fence/wall may not stop you completely, but it will slow you way down. Climbing is time consuming. While you're climbing, border patrol stationed in each tower (30 or so yards apart from each other) can pluck you off! With the technology we have today, good luck going over and/or under. I've read somewhere (micheal savage's 'government zero'or'stop the coming civil war') where anyone caught trying to scale the wall or tunnel under will be green lighted!! Even in the medieval era, scaling over a wall was extremely difficult and lethal. With the technology we now have, scaling a wall is mission impossible.

Liberal: What's the point of a wall?
Conservative: What's the point of having doors and windows on your house?
(Liberal goes silent and immediately tries to change the subject)

You notice how liberals and other mental degenerates make these outlandish claims with absolute certainty but grow silent if they are asked to place a wager on their batshit crazy statements? I
Trump is already caving, just look who he has been associating with for possible Treasury Secretary duties . Why would it be so hard to believe our rulers could not set Trump up to be the next Hitler so they could depopulate America as well as the world for UN 21 cities and herd management ?

I think you under estimate how cleaver our rulers have proven to be the last century plus......
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:

You notice how liberals and other mental degenerates make these outlandish claims with absolute certainty but grow silent if they are asked to place a wager on their batshit crazy statements?

Trump is already caving, just look who he has been associating with for possible Treasury Secretary duties . Why would it be so hard to believe our rulers could not set Trump up to be the next Hitler so they could depopulate America as well as the world for UN 21 cities and herd management ?

I think you under estimate how cleaver our rulers have proven to be the last century plus......
In this election ...The real winner is Moretorque...He is the only guy who has a steady mind and did not go crazy over Trump....Rest of the Americans, including Winston has fallen for Trump.

I don't understand why it is so hard for Americans to discern this kindergarten stuff called elections...What you guys gonna do when you deal with Aliens :lol: :lol:
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

You notice how liberals and other mental degenerates make these outlandish claims with absolute certainty but grow silent if they are asked to place a wager on their batshit crazy statements?

In this election ...The real winner is Moretorque...He is the only guy who has a steady mind and did not go crazy over Trump....Rest of the Americans, including Winston has fallen for Trump.

I don't understand why it is so hard for Americans to discern this kindergarten stuff called elections...What you guys gonna do when you deal with Aliens :lol: :lol:
Or maybe it is Great Britain and China who are the winners. While American masses reap what they sow.

China to deepen cooperation, partnership with Britain: vice premier

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016- ... 823211.htm
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Citizen wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

Or maybe it is Great Britain and China who are the winners. While American masses reap what they sow.

China to deepen cooperation, partnership with Britain: vice premier

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016- ... 823211.htm
I did not write that quote above.

This is nothing new, our rulers are passing the baton to China and with that comes the world reserve currency to back all the production up just like America had only this time a top down dictatorship will rule the means of production as stated in the communist manifesto.

England's CITI passed it to America and left the English people under the boat. This is just a corporate structure they are extending for their one world slave state.

If the people are soooooooo stupid world wide they have made their point, the net has been on for 20 years explaining the real history of this con.

I am not kidding you all the mass extinction is going to bury all us long term for playing these childish games shortly and not respecting mother nature. Be smart and do not bring anymore children here....
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

starchild5 wrote:
His words are too blunt and it sounds too gloom and doom, without proper explanation, however, I have also arrived at similar conclusion. Everything points out to our Gods returning....Our creators..Which is not a good sign at all.
Like literally, how many of you are betting that Christ will return within the next 25 years if not sooner?
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:
Winston wrote:Whats the point of a wall? Cant the wall be scaled by ladders and ropes like in medieval castle sieges? Lol
Depending on the height of the wall. The huns tried that, but they ran into serious problems with the archers in the towers!! You're a sitting duck for a sniper climbing that wall! Which is easier to cross; a border WITH a wall or a border WITHOUT a wall? Even liberals can put 2 and 2 together. A fence/wall may not stop you completely, but it will slow you way down. Climbing is time consuming. While you're climbing, border patrol stationed in each tower (30 or so yards apart from each other) can pluck you off! With the technology we have today, good luck going over and/or under. I've read somewhere (micheal savage's 'government zero'or'stop the coming civil war') where anyone caught trying to scale the wall or tunnel under will be green lighted!! Even in the medieval era, scaling over a wall was extremely difficult and lethal. With the technology we now have, scaling a wall is mission impossible.

Liberal: What's the point of a wall?
Conservative: What's the point of having doors and windows on your house?
(Liberal goes silent and immediately tries to change the subject)

You notice how liberals and other mental degenerates make these outlandish claims with absolute certainty but grow silent if they are asked to place a wager on their batshit crazy statements? I

The lamestream media has a 4% approval rating, yet you still follow like a mindless lamb.