The end of America as we know it.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The end of America as we know it.

Post by droid »

You certainly do have a mental disability. But i wouldn't worry, i don't think Trump will take down any 'services' you are currently receiving.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

droid wrote:You certainly do have a mental disability. But i wouldn't worry, i don't think Trump will take down any 'services' you are currently receiving.
He must spend the day with combat type video games.
Hopefully his caregiver will get him on the right medication
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
droid wrote:You certainly do have a mental disability. But i wouldn't worry, i don't think Trump will take down any 'services' you are currently receiving.
Don't kid yourself he may be right....
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Moretorque wrote:
OutWest wrote:
You want to bet?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nothing will change. You will have the Jews Friedman and Greenblatt advising on jewish and Israel affairs and ensuring all policy is kosher

The Jew Mnuchin will run Treasury and finance ensuring a constant flow of shekels to the jews.

there will be other assorted Cohens and Gold and Silver steins, bergs, mans, witzes etc hovering around to ensure nothing to offend the Chosen gets done.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder, and Associate Dean Rabbi Abraham Cooper praised Trump’s stated policy on Jerusalem. “We are buoyed by Donald Trump’s unambiguous commitment to a strong and safe democratic Israel and his recognition of Jerusalem as its eternal and undivided capital,” they said.

Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America, called Trump’s platform on Israel “the most pro-Israel platform any American political party has ever put forth.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/78346 ... ISB5ha3.99
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:
there will be other assorted Cohens and Gold and Silver steins, bergs, mans, witzes etc hovering around to ensure nothing to offend the Chosen gets done.
LOL....good one....I'm sick of these Gold and Silver steins too :lol: :lol: appearing out of America...Same jews revolving doors...
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

It's hard to imagine that people are excited for a trump presidency and really expect change. He has the same old republican shitheads in total control of congress and they will have much more power than him, and control his every move.

"For four years, not only will we not do any-thing on climate change. We will go backward. And we will tell the rest of the world we’re not honoring those treaties anymore so you can go backward too."

Trump believes or says he believes that climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese. We ain't even gonna have a planet for the next generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twNGDwIMjJU
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
It would be obvious when we will see the HEIGHT of the wall.

The Key to discern here is the HEIGHT.

The WALL is the to keep Americans In. No-Fly zone is a very real possibility with major cities been walled as well to restrict movement.

Every American MUST WATCH...The TV series Colony where they built huge wall across america and in the cities as well. I could not connect the dots earlier but now with the talk of wall...it would be clear.

-------------------------------------

Now. The Jews have built a wall along Palestine and Israel.

https://electronicintifada.net/content/ ... rrier/4715

as shown in figure below.

The most obvious historical parallel to the barrier is the Berlin Wall, which was 96 miles long (155 kilometers). Israel’s barrier, still under construction, is expected to reach at least 403 miles in length (650 kilometers). The average height of the Berlin Wall was 11.8 feet (3.6 metres), compared with the maximum* current height of Israel’s Wall — 25 feet (8 metres).

So we have three figures now.

Israel Wall Height: 25 feet

Berlin Wall height: 11.8 Feet

Great wall of china height: 26.3 Feet

so, 25 Feet wall should technically keep the immigrants away with patrols and CCTVs and electric wires on top etc....

The Height of the Wall they show on Colony TV series is ...

298 Feet :shock: :shock: .30 stories tall and many meters thick :idea:

http://www.colonytv.com/info/the-wall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_(TV_series)

Standing 91 meters (298 feet) tall, and 81 meters (266 feet) deep, this impenetrable Wall separates each bloc.

-----------------------------

so, if they start building insanely tall Walls across America...Know that it's to keep Americans In...

I will update on this further as I get more info on the HEIGHT...so that people can move out of America quickly..

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:Gold and Silver steins, bergs, mans, witzes etc
It's ironic that in spite of their deep hatred for Germans, they have to walk around with names mostly made up of random german words.
Besides why wouldn't they adopt actual real german last names? It's all very strange, i haven't looked this up.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

droid wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Gold and Silver steins, bergs, mans, witzes etc
It's ironic that in spite of their deep hatred for Germans, they have to walk around with names mostly made up of random german words.
Besides why wouldn't they adopt actual real german last names? It's all very strange, i haven't looked this up.
Here is the kicker Droid Ashkenazi in Hebrew means Germany from my reading which makes me believe all this history surrounding them may have just been made up recently. Yiddish language is derived from German and Hebrew as a mix.

I am just real curious as too the truth myself and they appear to have major German ties but I believe over the last century or two somebody has been making all the history up surrounding this and a lot of these Jews have converted for business reasons to use as a usury front and mixing it up with Germans for a good while and a lot of them are just plain German stock duping us.

This is a fascinating subject non the less but I think we have all been hood winked good..... :wink:
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Moretorque wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:As far as getting us into wars:

WWI - Wilson (D)
WW2 - FDR (D)
Starting of the Cold War - Truman (D and former KKK member)
Korea - Truman (D)
Vietnam - LBJ (D famous quote: I'll have those Ni@@ers voting democrat for the next 200 years!)
Somalia - Clinton (D)
Bosnia/Herzegovina - Clinton (D)
Arming of the mujahideen and pardoning draft dodgers - Carter (D)

Gradada - Reagan (R)
Panama/Gulf war - Bush (Rino)
Iraqi freedom - Bush jr (Rino a mistake made on his part - backed by the clintons - after bubba failed 8 times to apprehend bin laden)

History shows who is most likely to get us in a war. The 10 wars since WW1: 7 dems, 2 rinos and 1 republican
How come in your posts there is never any mention of who is providing the funds for these activities ? Sometimes I think you're the CIA shill..........

All your are is left right propaganda.
If I was CIA, I wouldn't be here.

Who funded these activities? The taxpayer. Where else would the government get the funds? 2+2=4
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Hmm

Great wall of china was built to keep out the huns. Not to keep the chinese in.
The Isreal wall is to keep out jewish hating arabs who intend to kill them. A country (also known as the "little miracle") surrounded by enemies would be crazy not to have a wall.
Only exception was the berlin wall - to keep eastern germans from migrating to the west http://www.dailysoft.com/berlinwall/his ... -built.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whats the point of a wall? Cant the wall be scaled by ladders and ropes like in medieval castle sieges? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Whats the point of a wall? Cant the wall be scaled by ladders and ropes like in medieval castle sieges? Lol
Depending on the height of the wall. The huns tried that, but they ran into serious problems with the archers in the towers!! You're a sitting duck for a sniper climbing that wall! Which is easier to cross; a border WITH a wall or a border WITHOUT a wall? Even liberals can put 2 and 2 together. A fence/wall may not stop you completely, but it will slow you way down. Climbing is time consuming. While you're climbing, border patrol stationed in each tower (30 or so yards apart from each other) can pluck you off! With the technology we have today, good luck going over and/or under. I've read somewhere (micheal savage's 'government zero'or'stop the coming civil war') where anyone caught trying to scale the wall or tunnel under will be green lighted!! Even in the medieval era, scaling over a wall was extremely difficult and lethal. With the technology we now have, scaling a wall is mission impossible.

Liberal: What's the point of a wall?
Conservative: What's the point of having doors and windows on your house?
(Liberal goes silent and immediately tries to change the subject)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

w.p.o. wrote:
Winston wrote:Whats the point of a wall? Cant the wall be scaled by ladders and ropes like in medieval castle sieges? Lol
Depending on the height of the wall. The huns tried that, but they ran into serious problems with the archers in the towers!! You're a sitting duck for a sniper climbing that wall! Which is easier to cross; a border WITH a wall or a border WITHOUT a wall? Even liberals can put 2 and 2 together. A fence/wall may not stop you completely, but it will slow you way down. Climbing is time consuming. While you're climbing, border patrol stationed in each tower (30 or so yards apart from each other) can pluck you off! With the technology we have today, good luck going over and/or under. I've read somewhere (micheal savage's 'government zero'or'stop the coming civil war') where anyone caught trying to scale the wall or tunnel under will be green lighted!! Even in the medieval era, scaling over a wall was extremely difficult and lethal. With the technology we now have, scaling a wall is mission impossible.

Liberal: What's the point of a wall?
Conservative: What's the point of having doors and windows on your house?
(Liberal goes silent and immediately tries to change the subject)

You notice how liberals and other mental degenerates make these outlandish claims with absolute certainty but grow silent if they are asked to place a wager on their batshit crazy statements? I