Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The end of Trump as we know it ?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4480
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by Moretorque » November 10th, 2016, 1:05 am

I was just reading Trump has to deal with a trial involving his college school, never bet against the creditor class when they have unlimited money........... 8)

Don't be surprised if he never takes office.......
Time to Hide!

Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 186
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am

Re: The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by Mercury » November 10th, 2016, 2:39 am

Trump WILL take office, absolutely no doubts at all! And in fact, when Trump takes office, he will take up the reigns of a country already under a heavy military dictatorship! There are already protests and riots erupting in America, especially Chicago. By November 12th, the riots will have over 95 percent of Americans, including every single person that voted for Trump, on their knees begging for full, nationwide Martial law. And they will get it all no later than Thanksgiving. 24-hour curfews, bullhorn soldiers warning of the use of immediate, maximum lethal force on curfew violators, tanks and Humvees lumbering down every street nationwide, F-16 fighter jets and AH-64 Apache helicopters roaring overhead ready to annihilate and pulverize a would-be protest or unruly person with a barrage of AGM-65 Maverick missiles and machine gun fire, you name it!

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2370
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by OutWest » November 10th, 2016, 5:18 am

Mercury wrote:Trump WILL take office, absolutely no doubts at all! And in fact, when Trump takes office, he will take up the reigns of a country already under a heavy military dictatorship! There are already protests and riots erupting in America, especially Chicago. By November 12th, the riots will have over 95 percent of Americans, including every single person that voted for Trump, on their knees begging for full, nationwide Martial law. And they will get it all no later than Thanksgiving. 24-hour curfews, bullhorn soldiers warning of the use of immediate, maximum lethal force on curfew violators, tanks and Humvees lumbering down every street nationwide, F-16 fighter jets and AH-64 Apache helicopters roaring overhead ready to annihilate and pulverize a would-be protest or unruly person with a barrage of AGM-65 Maverick missiles and machine gun fire, you name it!

Are you sure? Would you like to bet some money on it?
You crank out such idiotic bilgewater ...how about putting some money on it? The looser either pays up or is forever banished from HA. How about it?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4480
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by Moretorque » November 10th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Take the BRE exit, the people voted for it but it ain't gonna happen unless the whole system just falls apart including the military police state they have built to keep them in power and enforce their dictates.

This is why the founders of America demanded the Bill of Rights and weapons to back it all up and stated in the coinage act of 1792 NO BILLS OF CREDIT ( counterfeit bills ) like we use today.

I understand their short sightedness on the monetary issue however....
Time to Hide!

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster
Posts: 447
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Re: The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by w.p.o. » November 10th, 2016, 2:31 pm

Moretorque wrote:Take the BRE exit, the people voted for it but it ain't gonna happen unless the whole system just falls apart including the military police state they have built to keep them in power and enforce their dictates.

This is why the founders of America demanded the Bill of Rights and weapons to back it all up and stated in the coinage act of 1792 NO BILLS OF CREDIT ( counterfeit bills ) like we use today.

I understand their short sightedness on the monetary issue however....
Still getting your news from CNN I see. Weren't you the one blabberin about Trump not winning because "our masters" wouldn't allow it? You have no cred

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4480
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: The end of Trump as we know it ?

Post by Moretorque » November 10th, 2016, 3:09 pm

w.p.o. wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Take the BRE exit, the people voted for it but it ain't gonna happen unless the whole system just falls apart including the military police state they have built to keep them in power and enforce their dictates.

This is why the founders of America demanded the Bill of Rights and weapons to back it all up and stated in the coinage act of 1792 NO BILLS OF CREDIT ( counterfeit bills ) like we use today.

I understand their short sightedness on the monetary issue however....
Still getting your news from CNN I see. Weren't you the one blabberin about Trump not winning because "our masters" wouldn't allow it? You have no cred
He's not in office yet and when he gets there he is easily controlled by the money system. This is a set back for them and they are running way behind schedule in some areas and they are beginning to force it up to fast and do realize the idiot collective could wake up to just how much power they have by issuing the currency so they better be careful how they play these cards dealt to them.
Time to Hide!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”