Clinton camp considers challenging Trump victory

Discuss news and current events around the world.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Clinton camp considers challenging Trump victory

Post by w.p.o. »

I swear everything liberals do not only fails, but will almost guarantee to backfire. These butt-hurt commies are considering challenging the results of the election. After calling Trump 'crazy' for saying the election is rigged, now they are playing the same tune. Who are they gonna blame? The Russians? After stealing the nominee from hammer-n-sickle sanders (who won the popular vote hands down), crooked hitlery is bitchin about the general election. Every low-informed voter brainwashed by the msm believes hitlery won the popular vote. Well, evidence shows that over 3 million illegal aliens voted in this election! Guess who they voted for?! There goes your popular vote. Over 5 million dead people also voted. That's over 8 million illegal votes hitlery received. Voting machines switching from Trump to hitlery, poll workers telling people who to vote for (captured on tape by Project Veritas), postal workers bragging about throwing away Trump ballots, People voting multiple times (dems hate voter ID), People conspiring in abandoned warehouses (caught and arrested by police), etc. I know for a fact that many voting stations didn't even have Trump on the ballot!! As a poll watcher, I went inside another location to use the bathroom and heard them saying 'we don't have any Trump ballots.' How sweet it is to win by a massive landslide with the odds against you! With all the rigging (she did manage to steal 5 states!!), she still got her sorry treasonous a$$ handed to her. Now they want to challenge the results. What nerve. As I said, almost everything a liberal does will backfire. How awesome it would be for the low-informed voter to also find out that over 3 million illegal aliens and 5 million deceased voted for hitlery?!!

As Method Man (Wu Tang Clan) would say: Scandals rule everything around her. Scheme. Get the power. Racket, racketeer yall! LOL

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: clinton camp considers challenging Trump victory

Post by Moretorque »

What your looking at is the end of a civilization from the masses being too stupid to educate themselves especially about economics and we are reaping the seeds sown by legalized counterfeiting run amok......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Clinton camp considers challenging Trump victory

Post by Winston »

When I voted on my absentee ballot, I noticed that Trump's name was all the way at the bottom of the list of Presidential candidates. It's like I had to take time to look for his name out of 5 people. Hillary Clinton was at the top of the list and the easiest to find. Of course, the excuse was that "Clinton" is closer to A and "Trump" is closer to Z, as the list was arranged in alphabetical order. But you gotta wonder if they didn't set it up that way to make it harder to find Trump on the list. You had to weed through four other names to find his name. Stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Notice how they are only challenging the states that Trump won. Want to make it fair? Recount ALL 50 states. How about recounting maine, new york, new hampshire and oregon? Nope; only michigan, wisconsin and pennsylvania. The three states People automatically assumed were a lock for hitlery. As I said earlier, this recount will backfire as it will most likely uncover the fraud that took place at the polls. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... d-exposed/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... elections/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... -election/
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Stein (financed by hitlery/soros) missed the PA deadline. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/penns ... le/2608305
Also the recount in wisconsin has backfired/failed. No word on Michigan yet
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Interesting how stein was able to raise more money for the recounts than she was during her presidential campaign/run. As if we don't know who's behind the push. I also believe Stein was bought off. A nice cushy do-nothing job in the hitlery administration. After claiming that hilary is "more dangerous than Trump," here she is trying to overturn the election in favor of hitlery. Yup. I'd say she's bought and paid for. Unless she has her own agenda (exposing the massive fraud). Time will reveal.