Western Society and Insanity

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Western Society and Insanity

Post by gravity25x »

I was listening to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEGR-H92EU
I started to listen to country music after I moved to Texas 4 years ago. I still rather like it.

But the reason I bring this song/subject up in this forum is that we're all human (most of us relatively young, <50 years old), which means we assume that everything we grew up with is "normal".

It's "normal" to have to go through "security" at an airport. For fear of people so insane that they are willing to throw away their own lives and murder innocent people for the false hope of virgins in the afterlife..

It's "normal" to have to watch your children while they play outside. (For fear of pedophiles kidnapping them, etc)

It's "normal" to have to lock your doors at night. Because people are so crazy they would actually break into your home at night while you are home. Isn't it easier to rob a home when everyone is at work? Crazies...

It's "normal" to have to ask for permission to travel somewhere. (Visa, which are always granted by the way...I've never had a visa app denied...it's just a waste of time and money applying for them...)

I had an older professor in college who told me that he used to bring his hunting rifle, fully loaded, on planes when he was a young guy in the US. People just weren't crazy back then, like they are today.

When I was a kid, my family would go on trips to visit family in Sweden. I was shocked when the other kids rode miles away from home on their bikes, and I followed them. This was something that was unthinkable in America at that time (early 90s). But here there was no danger. People just weren't crazy back then, like they are today. (2x)

From my childhood trips to Sweden, I also remember that no one locked their doors in the 90s in the countryside in Sweden. Now everyone is afraid of Mohammed and his buddies breaking in, so the doors are locked tight... People just weren't crazy back then, like they are today.(3x)

My father tells me he used to travel anywhere he wanted. With no visas or anything and if there were immigration officials (not always), they couldn't care less who you were, they were just collecting a paycheck and didn't even talk to you. He's now 74 years old (quite old I know to have a son as young as me, mid 20s).

So you used to be able to bring loaded guns on planes, let your kids play outside unattended (even at night), keep your doors unlocked without fear, and travel freely without being harassed by government agents.

What on earth is happening to this world? I can only see it getting worse. Will this craziness reset itself at some point? Will good people finally get tired of the criminals and "hang them high in the streets, for all the people to see", as the song says?

Most importantly, why is it happening? Who did this? People weren't always like this...Very weird and very sad...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Western Society and Insanity

Post by starchild5 »

How is Sweden now a days for women? ...I think outside world is not getting the true situation in Sweden....I feel women are safer in India than Sweden or Europe because of immigrants...Sweden has highest rape rate in the world. Also, these people break into your homes, are robbers and thief's.

I kinda got confused because when I talked to a Swedish girl, she was living in Malmo, hotbed of immigrants and rapes and she was quite happy living there.... :?: :?: :|

In India, when rape happens, its flashed all over the media and 99% of the time, the culprits are caught but still way less than compared to India's population of 1.3 billion to put that in perspective...Its the population of ENTIRE Europe, North and South America COMBINED.....How many rapes happen in both continents...? but they take it as normal thing but in India..rape is a very big deal...culprits cannot walk free...laws are very strict now.

Western Society has become insane by design Plus GMOs and Fluoride with copper deficiency and extreme PH value is killing them slowly...India is no different..The entire world population is poisoned.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

starchild5 wrote:How is Sweden now a days for women? ...I think outside world is not getting the true situation in Sweden....I feel women are safer in India than Sweden or Europe because of immigrants...Sweden has highest rape rate in the world. Also, these people break into your homes, are robbers and thief's.

I kinda got confused because when I talked to a Swedish girl, she was living in Malmo, hotbed of immigrants and rapes and she was quite happy living there.... :?: :?: :|

In India, when rape happens, its flashed all over the media and 99% of the time, the culprits are caught but still way less than compared to India's population of 1.3 billion to put that in perspective...Its the population of ENTIRE Europe, North and South America COMBINED.....How many rapes happen in both continents...? but they take it as normal thing but in India..rape is a very big deal...culprits cannot walk free...laws are very strict now.

Western Society has become insane by design Plus GMOs and Fluoride with copper deficiency and extreme PH value is killing them slowly...India is no different..The entire world population is poisoned.
It depends where you live. I live in a medium-sized Swedish city on a good side of town. Here I think it is OK, but the average woman is still not comfortable enough to walk alone at night. Which honestly I think is a decent level of security. But on the other hand, if you live in Stockholm, on a bad side of town, and are a woman who dresses provocatively and is very attractive, you can pretty much guarantee that that woman will be raped quite quickly, within weeks of walking in that area...sadly..

Yes the Swedish rape rate is the highest in the world for several reasons:
1. Sweden took in the most immigrants of any country per capita.
2. The Swedish police are not allowed to do their job (the government keeps them from doing it because they are bleeding heart liberals) If a non-white person commits a crime, they can get away with almost anything. Because of this, the immigrants do what they want: rape women, steal, burn police cars, whatever they want.
3. And if by some MIRACLE, they actually do get caught and convicted: if you raped a girl you will probably get 2-3 years in prison. And only serve 6 months-1 year for "good behavior".
4. Not only this! But should you actually get caught and convicted (which again, is highly unlikely): You will serve your terribly short sentence in a Swedish "jail cell". (See below)

Looks scary doesn't it? You get your own room, shower, toilet, and you get 3 hot meals per day. You get video games and movies. You can even get an education (for free of course) if you want. Honestly it is a great system for Swedes, the re-offending rate is very low, but when you put these animals into the system, they just take advantage of it.

For their sake I hope they don't break into my house
, at least while I'm here. I've got a surprise for them. It's better to die than to let someone come into your home and do their will, whatever that may be. I mind my own business and expect Mohammed to do the same.

Also, about that Swedish girl you mentioned: Swedes will not be honest to you about how they really feel about immigrants (since you are colored). They are not even honest to other Swedes. Most really hate immigrants now. (But won't show it). Swedes are brainwashed liberals. Some of them really believe what they are saying, but others don't believe it, but still say it because there is such a sense of political correctness in Sweden.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gravity25x wrote:What on earth is happening to this world? I can only see it getting worse. Will this craziness reset itself at some point? Will good people finally get tired of the criminals and "hang them high in the streets, for all the people to see", as the song says?

Most importantly, why is it happening? Who did this? People weren't always like this...Very weird and very sad...
I am over 50 and I can tell you that, yes, the West has gone completely insane. It is far beyond the point where there is any chance of recovery. The West will die a natural death, as all such decayed cultures in the past have. Most likely the West will simply become Muslim.

This is nothing new, every decaying culture in history went through a similar process. Everyone has their own theory about what causes cultures to decay, but mine is that something goes wrong with the underlying religion. I believe that religion is the driving force of culture. I explained my theory about the West here:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Rise-and-Fa ... tp102.html

Reasonable people should just escape from modern Western culture and find an alternative. I list alternatives here:

http://www.mikraite.org/Moral-alternati ... tp835.html
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

fschmidt wrote:
gravity25x wrote:What on earth is happening to this world? I can only see it getting worse. Will this craziness reset itself at some point? Will good people finally get tired of the criminals and "hang them high in the streets, for all the people to see", as the song says?

I am over 50 and I can tell you that, yes, the West has gone completely insane. It is far beyond the point where there is any chance of recovery. The West will die a natural death, as all such decayed cultures in the past have. Most likely the West will simply become Muslim.

This is nothing new, every decaying culture in history went through a similar process. Everyone has their own theory about what causes cultures to decay, but mine is that something goes wrong with the underlying religion. I believe that religion is the driving force of culture. I explained my theory about the West here:

Reasonable people should just escape from modern Western culture and find an alternative. I list alternatives here:

Why doesn't everyone just join your cult, with you as their leader?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

fschmidt wrote:

Yeah....Religion is the main cause...Spirituality is EVERYTHING....as a human being...we need to put 90% of our time in Spiritual quest....

All religion is infiltrated...Only pockets of spirituality is left...

How many people will believe that Egyptians were the greatest spiritual masters on earth, but the hollywood propaganda makes us believe they were savages who kept dead bodies in mummies and killed people around.

When Ancient Egypt was gone..So was spirituality and religion...

The revival can only come from Egypt but I don't see it happening....every year they come up with propaganda on Egypt...like the new Tom Cruise Movie Mummy 2...Its total complete brainwashing...

Egyptians were the nicest, greatest people ever...All their history is diluted with lies.

There religion was the best because they survived for 10,000 years or more...every single Egyptian was liberated before that civilization closed its chapter..If they were bad they wouldn't survive that long proved by how far west has survived...200 years? :roll:

and we have Christianity, Islam and Hinduism etc which cannot carry humanity forward for even 200 years...

Spirituality is the strength that can take a culture forward...not electricity, TV, Cars, good roads, big house and good drainage system...

After so many years of wandering....Only one Cliched Truth comes out again and again...God is the only show in the universe....90% of our time should be dedicated in realizing God...else, you will have present day situations where dark forces take over humanity...

Things are heating up...

If humanity comes out of this year and next unscathed...I would say we made it....

This YEAR IS THE MOST CRUCIAL FOR ALL OF US....
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Violence, mass poverty and inequality is what is normal, not peace and general prosperity. Do they not teach the 30 years war in Sweden, during which 1/3 the population of Germany died from one cause or another? You can be sure every time a city fell to besiegers, every decent-looking woman in the city was repeatedly and brutally gang raped, unless she was extraordinarily beautiful, in which case the commander of the victorious army would take her for his exclusive pleasure. Actually, you don't have to go back to the 17th century for mass violence and mass rape: happened on the eastern front in WW2. If anything, Europe is vastly more sane now than in the past. Nothing beats WWI and WWII plus Nazism and Communism for mass societal insanity.

As for the criminal immigrants, they are good for Sweden, just like a little bacteria is good to keep the body's immune system in working order. The Swedish social immune system is atrophied. These rapes and other crimes will eventually cause the Swedish immune system to come back to life. Prison sentences will become stiffer, police will become more brutal, the army will be made a real army, etc.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Sweden has always had a high rate for sexual assault and rape. This is a historical fact, go and look it up.

Guess where else has this problem - Iceland and Finland, where there isn't that many Muslim refugees.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:Sweden has always had a high rate for sexual assault and rape. This is a historical fact, go and look it up.

Guess where else has this problem - Iceland and Finland, where there isn't that many Muslim refugees.
Are you trolling?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:Sweden has always had a high rate for sexual assault and rape. This is a historical fact, go and look it up.

Are you trolling?
No, but I think you are.

Sweden has always had a problem with rape and sexual assault and they have for a long time had the highest rates in Western Europe, there have been tons of studies on it. If you can read Swedish like you claim, go and look it up. It's not difficult.

It is the same in Finland and Iceland.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:

Are you trolling?
No, but I think you are.

Sweden has always had a problem with rape and sexual assault and they have for a long time had the highest rates in Western Europe, there have been tons of studies on it. If you can read Swedish like you claim, go and look it up. It's not difficult.
Really? If true, how much that was Assange-style slut remorse bogosity, as opposed to the (sand) nigger real deal rape so popular today?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:

Are you trolling?
No, but I think you are.

Really? If true, how much that was Assange-style slut remorse bogosity, as opposed to the (sand) nigger real deal rape so popular today?
Just because Sweden has a problem with undocumented refugees from the Middle East, doesn't mean it wasn't a hotspot of rape and sexual assault before they came.

New Zealand has a high rape count - is that down to hordes of Muslim refugees or is it because you cunts can't keep it in your pants?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:

Are you trolling?
No, but I think you are.

So we should believe you because:
1. You're Swedish,
2. You've lived there for years.
3. Most of your family is Swedish
4. You've gone to college there.
5. You speak Swedish
6. You have some tangible experience with the country beyond what you read on the internet.

Right?

OH WAIT, that's me! Not you! :mrgreen:

Were these the mysteriously absent statistics you were alluding to baby Einstein?

Since I know you can't read Swedish, (or likely any other language but English) I'll translate it for you

The top line says: "Total Rapes" (per year), the second line says "Reported Crimes 1975-2014".

The average person forms their opinion with no evidence, so I don't really blame you for having such an embarrassingly wrong and stupidly formed opinion of (one of) my countries.

Have you now reevaluated your (surprisingly strong) views on a country you know nothing about?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Yick is kind of funny actually. He (or she?) is emulating liberals:
1. No facts to back up their opinions.
2. Immediate anger upon respectfully questioning their beliefs.
3. Liberal (lol, pun intended) use of curse-words to slander those that disagree with them, despite the other party not being uncivil up to that point.
4. Continue raging even after their argument has been refuted. (Often using words like, "racist" to define opinions they disagree with, instead of using actual facts to refute the opposing argument.)

I'm waiting to see what he (or she) will do when confronted with actual facts... since (like I said in #4), he isn't going to stop when it's plain to everyone else he's wrong. Let's see, I'll add to my list as we go on.

And wow, you knew I said I could read Swedish before I told you in this thread? My opinions must really enrage you to get you to remember something like that about some random name on the internet. The fact that you sort of casted doubt upon that assertion in your comment is even more hilarious.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gravity25x wrote:
yick wrote:
gravity25x wrote:

Are you trolling?
No, but I think you are.

So we should believe you because:
1. You're Swedish,
2. You've lived there for years.
3. Most of your family is Swedish
4. You've gone to college there.
5. You speak Swedish
6. You have some tangible experience with the country beyond what you read on the internet.

Right?

OH WAIT, that's me! Not you! :mrgreen:

Were these the mysteriously absent statistics you were alluding to baby Einstein?

Since I know you can't read Swedish, (or likely any other language but English) I'll translate it for you

The top line says: "Total Rapes" (per year), the second line says "Reported Crimes 1975-2014".

The average person forms their opinion with no evidence, so I don't really blame you for having such an embarrassingly wrong and stupidly formed opinion of (one of) my countries.

Have you now reevaluated your (surprisingly strong) views on a country you know nothing about?
You sound fourteen years old, get a grip.

Sweden has always had a high rape rate and sexual assault against women, oh yeah - and domestic violence.

It might have risen throughout the years, but that seems to be the case everywhere, now back between 1975 and 2004, it was still the highest in Europe, now come on, how do you explain that? Sweden and Swedish society have always had a problem with violence and sexual transgression against women - well before the Muslims turned up. I know you want to go on a Breibart wankfest because you are a bit of an idiot but to be honest, your Islamaphobia is unfounded regards the rape statistics in your country.

If it was because of Islam there is a high rape count, then France would be the no.1 country for rape because that is the country with the most Muslims but we find that Finland, Iceland and Sweden have higher counts of rape per capita than France.

In fact, France has low rates of rape per capita despite its high rate of Muslims living there. So we can take your silly, strawman and burn it on the fire.