Tim Allen - Hollywood is like Nazi Germany

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tim Allen - Hollywood is like Nazi Germany

Post by Moretorque »

He said this in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel, I think a lot of people are waking up too the fact they have been conned by the creditor class and the religions have been captured and we are headed for a repeat of history unless the dumb animal man can find it's a$$ in a hurry....
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tim Allen Hollywood is like Nazi Germany.

Post by Adama »

I don't know if it is ironic or not, but the condemnation he is getting from that comment proves the point he was making. And of course, one of their numerous "groups" demands an apology.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/m ... mmy-kimmel
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He is Jewish and a republican so he should probably be gassed for being such a traitor to the empire...
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wonder why so many Jews pick first names as last names.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Tim Allen - Hollywood is like Nazi Germany

Post by Winston »

You mean the Tim Allen from Home Improvement sitcom? Can you post the interview where he said that? That's odd, his character on Home Improvement was a total p***y. Every argument with his wife he lost and had to apologize, even if he was right. As if wives and women are always right and never wrong. Says who? On what basis? Stupid. Why didn't he say he regrets that role if he's now become enlightened? lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu I do not provide links because I do not want to be labeled a terrorist...... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I provided a link. Blindness.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder why he is biting the hand that feeds him. If it weren’t for his ethnic connection to the people running Hollywood he would still be in prison now.

http://www.thundertreats.com/articles/e ... rison.html
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:You mean the Tim Allen from Home Improvement sitcom? Can you post the interview where he said that? That's odd, his character on Home Improvement was a total p***y. Every argument with his wife he lost and had to apologize, even if he was right. As if wives and women are always right and never wrong. Says who? On what basis? Stupid. Why didn't he say he regrets that role if he's now become enlightened? lol.
Is the character he plays a typical white american male or a jew? It is in the interests of Hebrewwood to always protray white males as weak:

It weakens the white family headed by a man
It disorients white boys so they have no strong male role model
It undermines the Christian family structure
It makes white women more brazen to destroy the family
It gives other races fuel to overthrow white society by showing it as weak and morally bankrupt

All through history the only threat to the jew has been the coming together of white men from a Christian strong family structure in a fury at jewish activities. Their obvious defence is weaken the moral fabric of white society so it is at war with itself and under siege from every other race.

Maybe the muzzies will one day give the jews a run but jews still see whites as the biggest threat. What better than pit whites against muzzies? With a slew of hebrewwood movies showing muzzies as bad guys and idiots for the past 30 years. Yet these idiots regularly get around the west's intelligence amd technology and are taking over europe. Muzzie mayor in london. What better way than broadcast to the world weak white men as a laughing stock.

A jew actor does his race a service by playing the role of a pathetic goy. Once they see China as a threat they will broadcast pathetic chinese doing the bidding of shallow chinese women.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The 2 digit IQ is no threat to the 3 digit, this is why whites are to be subdued and the Muslims can flourish. THEY have plans to depopulate the planet so even the 2 digiters will be culled but are useful to disperse the more thinking race of the whites.

I think many of the Jewish community may be realizing their religion has been captured completely by the money changers and they are being duped and used by this elite for total world domination and set up in the process.

By the way who edited the header of this thread ?
Time to Hide!