Good news on abortion

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good news on abortion

Post by Cornfed »

Finally a blow against murderous slut culture, where the senate agrees to deny funds for sluts to murder their unborn children.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017 ... 99820022/#
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good news on abortion

Post by fschmidt »

How is this a blow against slut culture? I favor murdering unborn slut offspring. In fact sluts should be paid to get their tubes tied and their genes removed from the gene pool.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:How is this a blow against slut culture? I favor murdering unborn slut offspring. In fact sluts should be paid to get their tubes tied and their genes removed from the gene pool.
If sluts were not being constantly absolved of the consequences of their slutishness they would likely not choose to be sluts in the first place. Of course this will not do that in and of itself, but it is a start.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:In fact sluts should be paid to get their tubes tied and their genes removed from the gene pool.
Since essentially all white females are sluts now, this presents a problem. Therefore it would be necessary to selectively breed them before they had their tubes tied and were farmed out to men as domestic slaves or were shot or whatever.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:How is this a blow against slut culture? I favor murdering unborn slut offspring. In fact sluts should be paid to get their tubes tied and their genes removed from the gene pool.

An interesting perspective. You are able to recognize it as murder of the innocent and you are all for it. A truly Godless person.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OutWest wrote:

An interesting perspective. You are able to recognize it as murder of the innocent and you are all for it. A truly Godless person.
Ironically in search of a godly community. If there's anything to the law of attraction, the quest would appear to be futile. I give him points for honesty, and certainly anyone with half a brain can throw up his hands at how dumbed down Americans have gotten, but he gives us a truly frightening look into the Elbonian mind.