Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 7th, 2017, 3:22 pm

If Cornfed and Kradmelder stopped whining about being poor, white, and with no discernible value, they would have the chance to try to make something of themselves.

Instead, they squeal about blacks who do better and are better off then they will ever be.

One Ukrainian girl I'm dating (She's blonde) was reading your posts and concluded that you two obviously sexually deprived but are too unattractive to reverse fortunes so the sexual frustration manifests itself in the form of racial derogation.

I think she was 100% right :lol:

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Kradmelder » April 7th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If Cornfed and Kradmelder stopped whining about being poor, white, and with no discernible value, they would have the chance to try to make something of themselves.

Instead, they squeal about blacks who do better and are better off then they will ever be.

One Ukrainian girl I'm dating (She's blonde) was reading your posts and concluded that you two obviously sexually deprived but are too unattractive to reverse fortunes so the sexual frustration manifests itself in the form of racial derogation.

I think she was 100% right :lol:
Um, Im wealthy, have a post grad degree, am a partner in a registered professional business and have a girlfriend. Try again after you finish your bucket of KFC.

Mud sharks are not renowned for their brilliant choices or judgements so that explains her conclusions.
I can't imagine you charnokozhiy are very welcome in the Ukraine.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 8th, 2017, 5:02 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If Cornfed and Kradmelder stopped whining about being poor, white, and with no discernible value, they would have the chance to try to make something of themselves.

Instead, they squeal about blacks who do better and are better off then they will ever be.

One Ukrainian girl I'm dating (She's blonde) was reading your posts and concluded that you two obviously sexually deprived but are too unattractive to reverse fortunes so the sexual frustration manifests itself in the form of racial derogation.

I think she was 100% right :lol:
Um, Im wealthy, have a post grad degree, am a partner in a registered professional business and have a girlfriend. Try again after you finish your bucket of KFC.

Mud sharks are not renowned for their brilliant choices or judgements so that explains her conclusions.
I can't imagine you charnokozhiy are very welcome in the Ukraine.
You're not wealthier than I if you are even wealthy at all. Yes, I can say that with supreme confidence because you don't possess the mindset of wealth, you possess the zero sum game mindset.

I'm glad you are a partner in some company of menial labor. I actually don't have to work; my money works for me ever since I sold off all my properties and business interests. I day trade to make about 500 on a typical day just to keep the trading skills honed, but that is for fun not necessity.

Also, I love being in Ukraine and the people (especially the girls) are either pleasantly indifferent or expressly love my being here. Since I speak Russian, I am like a minor celebrity wherever I go and I know lots of people, trust me. I do better over here than you would or could ever do as most Western white men of your "loser class" caliber end up getting duped out of their money, conned into robberies by prostitutes, or become stranded and homeless here. Everyone knows that an affluent-looking black man in Ukraine is here for a purpose, not here scraping for a second bite at the romantic apple.

I'm 6'4", muscular, wealthy, and I generally don't get messed with anywhere I go in the world. On the 2 or 3 occasions I have been approached by drunk idiots of your low caliber looking for trouble, their friends or girlfriends pull them away to save their lives. Besides, I have an ASP baton (and a few other things) with me at all times to repel aggressive dogs, but I could put down a small mob of addle-brained guys like you in quick measure; trust me. I run into guys from AZOV and other right wing militias all the time and they get a kick out my facility with Russian which is very close to Ukrainian. If you were here (they can tell the low status westerners in an instant), they would likely stomp you out as Western vermin here to steal women and wealth from Ukraine.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6408
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Cornfed » April 8th, 2017, 7:28 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You're not wealthier than I if you are even wealthy at all. Yes, I can say that with supreme confidence because you don't possess the mindset of wealth, you possess the zero sum game mindset.
Lol you’re so f***ing stupid. To your Stone Age brain, the world is a magical black box full of wealth to be delivered up to you when you have the right mindset. To be fair, it is not only negros that think this way, and perhaps when you can take it for granted that you will be handed stuff when you just turn up and resist the temptation to chimp out and rape someone - well, what would one think?

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1085
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Jonny Law » April 8th, 2017, 7:46 am

Cornfed wrote:The Ivy League - now consisting entirely of Jews, their exotic housepets, some Chinese technicians and a few rich tossers using the experience as a finishing school cum dating service. Talented white men interested in taking us to the stars need not apply. Notice the article doesn’t comment on the sheboon’s SAT scores.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/te ... index.html
Hey Cornhole (Cornfed+Asshole),

Asshole what I call my firends.

Do you want to Cull the blacks???
NEWSFLASH!!!
BLACK FEMALES HAVE BLACK BABIES.
FACT!!!
STOP FEMALES FROM HAVING BABIES YOU CULL THE POPULATION.
FACT JACK
“Most educated women still are among the most likely never to have had a child.”
http://elitedaily.com/women/women-with-high-iq/1052300/

WHAT DO THOSE SCIENTISTS (RACIST SEXIST PIECES OF SHIT SAY)?
"Rates of female infertility seem to be on the rise. Experts say one reason is because more women are waiting until they are older to have children." - See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... Ya537.dpuf

WHAT WORKS STUPID:
1. ACCESS TO FEMALE EDUCATION.
2. ACCESS TO ABORTIONS.
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 8th, 2017, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6408
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Cornfed » April 8th, 2017, 7:52 am

^ But it is at such enormous expense. No-one can now be properly educated. Trillions of dollars are currently being spent on these sheboons. White men are having doors slammed in their faces. There just has to be a better way.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by MrMan » April 8th, 2017, 8:07 am

Cornfed wrote:To your Stone Age brain, the world is a magical black box full of wealth to be delivered up to you when you have the right mindset.
Most people who have money either worked really hard for it or inherited it and managed to hang on to it, or a combination of both. Even the most successful criminals who make a lot of money through unethical means probably have to work hard.

What do you want? Do you want a black man to give you a handout so you can succeed in life?

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1085
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Jonny Law » April 8th, 2017, 8:16 am

Cornfed wrote:^ But it is at such enormous expense. No-one can now be properly educated. Trillions of dollars are currently being spent on these sheboons. White men are having doors slammed in their faces. There just has to be a better way.
THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES
* A College Degree even an Ivy league education is becoming worthless.
What is happening?
* Lowering, Lowering and Lowering standards combined with Increasing, Increasing and Increasing the Cost of College.

And you Corny complain that Whites are not invited?
Hey Whity:
* Go to college.
* Go into severe dept.
* Be over qualified and never find a job.
* Get brainwashed to hate yourself and other Whites.

:idea: CORNY DO THINK THAT MAYBE THE COLLEGES AND SYSTEM ARE DOING WHITES A FAVOR?

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2493
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by MrMan » April 8th, 2017, 8:18 am

Cornfed wrote:^ But it is at such enormous expense. No-one can now be properly educated. Trillions of dollars are currently being spent on these sheboons. White men are having doors slammed in their faces. There just has to be a better way.
Whether you can be educated or not, I don't know. The opportunities are there, but the student has to be engaged.

There are plenty of educational opportunities out there for everyone in the US. Unless you have a drug conviction, have racked up a lot of student loans, or fall into some other category, you can get student loans for undergraduate and graduate degrees, vocational training, etc. Are you owed the opportunity to borrow? There is no debtors prison for the most part in the US (except for not paying child support.) What does the fact that blacks have a bit more access to the scholarships they don't have to pay back have to do with weather a white man can be successful?

It sounds like me you are whining like a liberal, blaming everything on the system, and expecting someone to come along and give you something for free that you think you deserve. There are lots of opportunities in the system. You need to set a goal and work toward it and quit whining and blaming blacks, Jews, and the system.

What kind of education or training do you have now.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Kradmelder » April 8th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If Cornfed and Kradmelder stopped whining about being poor, white, and with no discernible value, they would have the chance to try to make something of themselves.

Instead, they squeal about blacks who do better and are better off then they will ever be.

One Ukrainian girl I'm dating (She's blonde) was reading your posts and concluded that you two obviously sexually deprived but are too unattractive to reverse fortunes so the sexual frustration manifests itself in the form of racial derogation.

I think she was 100% right :lol:
Um, Im wealthy, have a post grad degree, am a partner in a registered professional business and have a girlfriend. Try again after you finish your bucket of KFC.

Mud sharks are not renowned for their brilliant choices or judgements so that explains her conclusions.
I can't imagine you charnokozhiy are very welcome in the Ukraine.
You're not wealthier than I if you are even wealthy at all. Yes, I can say that with supreme confidence because you don't possess the mindset of wealth, you possess the zero sum game mindset.

I'm glad you are a partner in some company of menial labor. I actually don't have to work; my money works for me ever since I sold off all my properties and business interests. I day trade to make about 500 on a typical day just to keep the trading skills honed, but that is for fun not necessity.

Also, I love being in Ukraine and the people (especially the girls) are either pleasantly indifferent or expressly love my being here. Since I speak Russian, I am like a minor celebrity wherever I go and I know lots of people, trust me. I do better over here than you would or could ever do as most Western white men of your "loser class" caliber end up getting duped out of their money, conned into robberies by prostitutes, or become stranded and homeless here. Everyone knows that an affluent-looking black man in Ukraine is here for a purpose, not here scraping for a second bite at the romantic apple.

I'm 6'4", muscular, wealthy, and I generally don't get messed with anywhere I go in the world. On the 2 or 3 occasions I have been approached by drunk idiots of your low caliber looking for trouble, their friends or girlfriends pull them away to save their lives. Besides, I have an ASP baton (and a few other things) with me at all times to repel aggressive dogs, but I could put down a small mob of addle-brained guys like you in quick measure; trust me. I run into guys from AZOV and other right wing militias all the time and they get a kick out my facility with Russian which is very close to Ukrainian. If you were here (they can tell the low status westerners in an instant), they would likely stomp you out as Western vermin here to steal women and wealth from Ukraine.
Do have a huge chip your shoulder, a soggy KFC slapchip, or the entire 10 kg bag of potatoes? I assure you I am very comfortable, no debt, and am a professional business person. Nothing to do with labour. A registered professional.Except for admin, all our staff are degreed professionals. Why is it an issue to you? Most professionals don't want darkies in their clubs. You should know that. Even Tiger Woods knew that. The behaviour of your people is the cause, not anything to do with white racism.

Whta is the point that you don't have to work? Is that something to be proud of for darkies? I actually like working. A work ethic is a white thing.

One of my colleagues was doing business in the Ukraine before the last jew upheaval. Mining interests. He was dealing with people quite high up and he is as racist or more racist than I am. He liked it as no darkies and the locals dont like them. He didnt get stomped or get considered low class. I am sure you know this and it is more negro baboonish screaming. He asked me to come on holiday as people there don't like darkies, but I was attached at the time and I am not one for cheating.

I know the dislike of blacks all over the world has nothing to do with you as a person, but is due to the behaviour of the vast majority of your race. So why make an issue of it? No one says you behave like a nigger. In fact if you look through my posts You will find one that says none of the darkies on here are niggers. Yet now is this a chimp out? Maybe Cornfed is right and you are all niggers below the surface.

What does your size have to do with anything? If you look at my avatar next to a bike with a 910 mm seat height for reference, you will see I am also not a small person. But what is the point of that? I never called you small or short or anything. Why do you feel the need to call anyone who doesn't want much to do with your race an idiot? Iam sure you know it is a smoke and mirrors, but something to do with the chip on your shoulder? I am sure you know Cornfed and I are not idiots.Racist yes. I dont much care. I prefer to live my life with as little to do with your race as possible, Not all lions bite. But I prefer not to turn my back to one and keep them behind bars as they are wild animals. That about sums up your race. The few civilised ones are not worth accepting due to the vast majority of feral ones. '

Stay in the Ukraine to prove whatever to whoever. Date white women. I don't much care. But I do know that any white woman that I have anything to do with will wnat nothing to do with you.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 8th, 2017, 4:11 pm

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To your Stone Age brain, the world is a magical black box full of wealth to be delivered up to you when you have the right mindset.
Most people who have money either worked really hard for it or inherited it and managed to hang on to it, or a combination of both. Even the most successful criminals who make a lot of money through unethical means probably have to work hard.

What do you want? Do you want a black man to give you a handout so you can succeed in life?
Cornhole, is an angry proletarian (prole for short) who never had anything, never worked for anything, and will never be anything. His visceral hostility to principles of success is to be expected :lol:

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2424
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 8th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Kradmelder wrote: Whta is the point that you don't have to work? Is that something to be proud of for darkies? I actually like working. A work ethic is a white thing.
Typical rationalization of someone who HAS to work to survive. When your typical day consists of working out, selecting your organic fruits and veggies from the market, day trading for sport, then selecting the girl companion with whom to finish out the day, you will then know the joy of ALREADY being a success. Don't hold your breath.
Kradmelder wrote: One of my colleagues was doing business in the Ukraine before the last jew upheaval. He asked me to come on holiday as people there don't like darkies, but I was attached at the time and I am not one for cheating.
More wishful thinking.... Go on YouTube and see how black Americans are treated in Ukraine these days since my personal account triggers you into childish denial.
Kradmelder wrote: I know the dislike of blacks all over the world has nothing to do with you as a person, but is due to the behaviour of the vast majority of your race. So why make an issue of it?
As a person who has been to over 120 countries at this point, I can tell you that the racially obsessed imbecile like yourself is a true rarity. Most people are pleasantly indifferent or quite friendly. In fact, positive attention gets to be somewhat annoying when I just want to relax with a class of wine or a cup of tea and people (white girls usually) want to pepper me with the usual, "Where are you from? What brings you to our country? Are you married?" When I still worked for a living, my white colleagues would frequently complain about the chilly receptions they received in certain places when I was being warmly welcomed.
Kradmelder wrote: What does your size have to do with anything? If you look at my avatar next to a bike with a 910 mm seat height for reference, you will see I am also not a small person. But what is the point of that? I never called you small or short or anything.
In that photo you look very much like a day-laboring prole of questionable genetics with not an ounce of distinction to your bearing. I do understand that camera angles and lighting can negatively influence someone's image, but from that photo it is clear that there is nothing "superior" about you personally in the least! I see now why you trumpet your "whiteness" as your bragging point; everything else about you screams both inferior class and genetic expression.
Kradmelder wrote: I am sure you know Cornfed and I are not idiots.
Not all racialists and racial theorists, and white supremacists are idiots. There are some who like RamseyPaul whose arguments I respect very much. You sir, as well as Cornfed, are irrefutable and unmitigated idiots. It is immediately apparent in everything from the style of your writing, your vocabulary, your grade-school level attempts at insult, and most importantly your inability to understand that IQ does not equate with innate value or superiority. If that were so, Ashkenazi Jews whom you claim to hate so much would be the world's master race.
So yes, it is pretty much settled fact that you two are idiots. Just accept it as a badge of who you are and march forward in life.
Kradmelder wrote: Stay in the Ukraine to prove whatever to whoever. Date white women. I don't much care. But I do know that any white woman that I have anything to do with will wnat nothing to do with you.
South African white women who are obese, uncultured Afrikaner, farm-hand types are not my cup of tea. So the feeling would be mutual.

But no, I will not STAY in Ukraine as it is only one of the countries in which I leisurely spend months at a time. I prefer Ukraine from March to June, then I go on to my mid-to-late summer country of choice. The world is my neighborhood, not just some dusty corner of South Africa that I have to risk life and limb to maintain since my ancestors stole it from its rightful owners. I used to sympathize with white South Africans, but after encountering you, I will send a monetary contribution to those in SA who are working to reclaim the land that you defile with your very bigoted presence.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by droid » April 8th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Holy smokes :lol: :lol:
You really owe us some pics though CE
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Eric » April 8th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To your Stone Age brain, the world is a magical black box full of wealth to be delivered up to you when you have the right mindset.
Most people who have money either worked really hard for it or inherited it and managed to hang on to it, or a combination of both. Even the most successful criminals who make a lot of money through unethical means probably have to work hard.

What do you want? Do you want a black man to give you a handout so you can succeed in life?
Cornhole, is an angry proletarian (prole for short) who never had anything, never worked for anything, and will never be anything. His visceral hostility to principles of success is to be expected :lol:



You sound like you have a deep inferiority complex, it is disgusting. I'm not a white supremacist, just point it out. We get it you probably came from nothing (or maybe you didn't) but you have to have all nice things to prove your worth. Typical thing is...your worth doesn't come from your possessions or valuables, or your gym body.
That is empty and shallow.

Your anger and inferiority complex is disgusting, don't fight fire with fire, man. Leave each other alone.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2148
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by gsjackson » April 8th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Eric wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:To your Stone Age brain, the world is a magical black box full of wealth to be delivered up to you when you have the right mindset.
Most people who have money either worked really hard for it or inherited it and managed to hang on to it, or a combination of both. Even the most successful criminals who make a lot of money through unethical means probably have to work hard.

What do you want? Do you want a black man to give you a handout so you can succeed in life?
Cornhole, is an angry proletarian (prole for short) who never had anything, never worked for anything, and will never be anything. His visceral hostility to principles of success is to be expected :lol:



You sound like you have a deep inferiority complex, it is disgusting. I'm not a white supremacist, just point it out. We get it you probably came from nothing (or maybe you didn't) but you have to have all nice things to prove your worth. Typical thing is...your worth doesn't come from your possessions or valuables, or your gym body.
That is empty and shallow.

Your anger and inferiority complex is disgusting, don't fight fire with fire, man. Leave each other alone.
Yeah, I wish they'd skip the pissing contests and spend more time going after the real bad guys, on which they all have interesting takes. The racial views of Cornfed and Kradmelder are pretty loathesome, and CE is a standing refutation of those views, but I agree with Corn and Krad on just about everything else. All three are very intelligent people, and three of the reasons I come here. Can't blame CE, though, for defending himself from vile attacks that try to dismiss him as just some member of a category and nothing more.

To distinguish the racial views of Corn and Krad from what some might call their antisemitism -- the first proposes a theory of blanket ethnic superiority, which is undermined by CE and many thousands of other blacks, and is, in a word, un-Christian. The "antisemitism" focuses on the ideas the Jews have put out into the culture and speculates on their motives for doing so. It doesn't postulate any ethnic inferiority of Jews.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”