Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Trump caves in to the ZOG

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Trump caves in to the ZOG

Post by Cornfed » April 7th, 2017, 5:06 am

Specifically by ordering an airstrike on Syria in response to the fake news gas attack. Maybe Trump was a bad guy all along.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/07 ... ttack.html




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2246
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by gsjackson » April 7th, 2017, 7:32 am

Didn't take long, did it? While the ZOG still wants to partition Syria and run Assad out, that isn't going to happen because Russia has in fact drawn a red line in Syria. So there is speculation that the neocons are trying to destroy the Trump presidency by getting him embroiled in a war there, but that's a bit more long range than their usual "thinking." The miserable little chicken hawks want all war all the time, as long as somebody else does the fighting.

This chemical attack couldn't be a more obvious false flag, as surely even Trump must know. Unless, he's a blithering idiot, which could well be the case.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by droid » April 7th, 2017, 7:49 am

gsjackson wrote:Didn't take long, did it? While the ZOG still wants to partition Syria and run Assad out, that isn't going to happen because Russia has in fact drawn a red line in Syria. So there is speculation that the neocons are trying to destroy the Trump presidency by getting him embroiled in a war there, but that's a bit more long range than their usual "thinking." The miserable little chicken hawks want all war all the time, as long as somebody else does the fighting.

This chemical attack couldn't be a more obvious false flag, as surely even Trump must know. Unless, he's a blithering idiot, which could well be the case.
Spot on.
People forget there are "PR" companies specialized in this kind of stuff. Actually, many times things don't even have to be staged, the press just emphasizes something 24/7 or tokenizes it, as deemed necessary. Like a dead or injured small boy. Or the killing with gas being more evil than killing by blowing to pieces or by fire.

They must just laugh at the stupid masses.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Adama » April 7th, 2017, 11:10 am

Isn't it amazing how all the worldly people considered Trump to be a deliverer or some kind of savior? I said all along, he is in it as deep as the rest of them.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1091
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Jonny Law » April 7th, 2017, 11:49 am

NEWSFLASH!
TRUMP IS ZOG!!
TRUMP MADE BILLIONS $$$ IN JEW YORK CITY REAL ESTATE (NEW YORK CITY)! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU ARE NOT A ZOG BORG TRAITOR BASTARD!

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2536
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by fschmidt » April 7th, 2017, 7:16 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIB186gutnw[/youtube]

America attacked Syria based on lies, and mostly missed with only 23 out of 59 missiles hitting their target. Americans are the scum of the earth, completely evil. But the good news is that Americans are incompetent morons, so they no longer pose a serious military threat to the world.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2246
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by gsjackson » April 7th, 2017, 8:12 pm

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIB186gutnw[/youtube]

America attacked Syria based on lies, and mostly missed with only 23 out of 59 missiles hitting their target. Americans are the scum of the earth, completely evil. But the good news is that Americans are incompetent morons, so they no longer pose a serious military threat to the world.
Agreed. Russia, China and Iran working together could kick Uncle Bully's tail nine ways from Sunday, and give what's left of this wretched country the geopolitical status it deserves.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4824
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Moretorque » April 7th, 2017, 9:07 pm

I think they want to get WW3 going and depopulate America along with other parts of the world for the UN 21 guidelines. Trump wanted to break away from the International Bankers plan but without the populace to back him up he is a sitting duck.

Just because he made billions from their system does not mean his ego may have had other plans for the history books but he is against a mafia that has control over most of the world corporate structure, resources and unlimited money. Jack Kennedy had his own ideas and that was over 50 years ago and the empire of the elite is way more powerful today to make an independent thought ruler tow the load.....

I am sure he and his family have been threatened majorly.
Last edited by Moretorque on April 8th, 2017, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Adama » April 7th, 2017, 9:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIB186gutnw[/youtube]

...only 23 out of 59 missiles hitting their target.... But the good news is that Americans are incompetent morons, so they no longer pose a serious military threat to the world.
It may or may not be American intelligence. But I doubt the technology is as accurate and precise as they would have us believe. In other words, there are probably more variables involved in shooting a missile long range than they let on.

Moretorque wrote:Trump wanted to break away from the International Bankers plan but without the populace to back him up he is a sitting duck.
Wow. So you still have great faith in the man, even after having witnessed what he has done.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Eric » April 7th, 2017, 11:04 pm

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIB186gutnw[/youtube]

America attacked Syria based on lies, and mostly missed with only 23 out of 59 missiles hitting their target. Americans are the scum of the earth, completely evil. But the good news is that Americans are incompetent morons, so they no longer pose a serious military threat to the world.
If you replace that with elite Jewish leadership you'd be more right. You crotchety, miserable old man.

Drop dead. Leave your money that you stole for decent Americans...whose lives the ZOG has destroyed callously and deftly in the last 50 years, and especially in the last 30. There are decent and good Jews out there...


you are not among them. You have no compassion. You don't follow Torah, stop desecrating the name of G-d with your unholy and selfish mouth.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4824
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Moretorque » April 8th, 2017, 12:18 am

Adama wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Trump wanted to break away from the International Bankers plan but without the populace to back him up he is a sitting duck.
Wow. So you still have great faith in the man, even after having witnessed what he has done.
That is probably not even Trump on TV anymore, it's probably a shape shifting Jewish space monster impersonating him and StarChild more than likely ate the Donald a long time ago.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by starchild5 » April 8th, 2017, 2:48 am

Moretorque wrote:
That is probably not even Trump on TV anymore, it's probably a shape shifting Jewish space monster impersonating him and StarChild more than likely ate the Donald a long time ago.
He is about to get eaten by my kinds...The rapture of the Jews is real and they will be soon kicked out of planet earth... :)

BUT...The problem is they stopped making world for 90% of present day humanity...so don't know where they will end up...If you ain't a real human being..You ain't getting in to the real world... :wink:

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1854
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by chanta76 » April 9th, 2017, 4:39 am

It was disappointing that TRump order the air strikes and the aftermath was almost all the media applauded it. You know that the globalist wanted this.

However, I like to think Trump also did this to send a message to the CHinese and North Korea..that USA will attack if necessary. And also the media is talking about the air strikes..anything regarding TRump and maybe Russian connection is taken a back seat now. So maybe it' wasn't a bad move.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Adama » April 9th, 2017, 10:46 pm

And since when does the West care about Arab lives? Aren't they so busy snuffing out their lives? How many hundreds of thousands of Arabs have they killed as collateral damage in these wars? Isn't it upwards of 500,000 civilians?

Isn't Madeline Albright recorded saying that those illegal wars were worth the lives of 250,000 children?

So how is it now they claim to care about 80 Arab children? All of a sudden they care.

And what about what Israel is doing to the poor Palestinians? Taking their homes, kicking them off their homelands, cutting off clean water supplies, and preventing them from even having a country of their very own. What about them? There's many more than 80 of them who've been hurt.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2786
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by Teal Lantern » April 10th, 2017, 2:55 am

Adama wrote:And since when does the West care about Arab lives? Aren't they so busy snuffing out their lives? How many hundreds of thousands of Arabs have they killed as collateral damage in these wars? Isn't it upwards of 500,000 civilians?

Isn't Madeline Albright recorded saying that those illegal wars were worth the lives of 250,000 children?

So how is it now they claim to care about 80 Arab children? All of a sudden they care.

And what about what Israel is doing to the poor Palestinians? Taking their homes, kicking them off their homelands, cutting off clean water supplies, and preventing them from even having a country of their very own. What about them? There's many more than 80 of them who've been hurt.
Since "Nurse" Nayirah cried for the cameras?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”