Trump caves in to the ZOG

Discuss news and current events around the world.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Trump caves to the ZOG

Post by starchild5 »

Moreover, White Supremacists who went along with a Crypto Jew trump should Apologise to Conspiracy Theorist like David Icke and Me because we were right all along. :D

Especially, that meathead called Andrew Anglin of Daily Stormer...Thank God...His retardedness is finally out in the open and every single White Supremacist American now hates Trump.

I got more news for retards...Not only Trump but Putin and Assad & Iran are working for the same team...They are all Crypto Jews...There main plan is to kill humans by the billions...

Would you believe it...Iran parliament is Pyramid Shape and it has exactly 33 Windows :lol: :lol: a freemasonic number

No kidding guys..The above really is the parliament of Iran and if you watch Brendon Connel Videos while he was in Iran...He says..All billionaires in Iran are Crypto Jews

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTLzYStWJs[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Trump still served a purpose by unifying the remaining pro-America people behind him. Now they are unified in a feeling of betrayal, which will hopefully lead to the ZOG being overthrown, streets flowing with blood etc.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

TRUMP TRULY DID MEAN WELL BUT HE CANNOT COMPETE WITH A GROUP WHO MANUFACTURES MONEY OUT OF NOTHING....

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY, UNTILL THE IDIOT MASSES EDUCATE THEMSELVES ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF REAL MONEY and a honest financial system WE ARE ALL SCREWED.... Sorry about the caps...
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

starchild5 wrote:Moreover, White Supremacists who went along with a Crypto Jew trump should Apologise to Conspiracy Theorist like David Icke and Me because we were right all along. :D

Especially, that meathead called Andrew Anglin of Daily Stormer...Thank God...His retardedness is finally out in the open and every single White Supremacist American now hates Trump.

I got more news for retards...Not only Trump but Putin and Assad & Iran are working for the same team...They are all Crypto Jews...There main plan is to kill humans by the billions...

Would you believe it...Iran parliament is Pyramid Shape and it has exactly 33 Windows :lol: :lol: a freemasonic number

No kidding guys..The above really is the parliament of Iran and if you watch Brendon Connel Videos while he was in Iran...He says..All billionaires in Iran are Crypto Jews

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTLzYStWJs[/youtube]

I'm afraid this is all correct.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Trump still served a purpose by unifying the remaining pro-America people behind him. Now they are unified in a feeling of betrayal, which will hopefully lead to the ZOG being overthrown, streets flowing with blood etc.
Clearly not written by an American. Never underestimate the cluelessness and indifference of the vast majority of the American people. Syria? Is that a breakfast food? Go USA!!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump caves in to the ZOG

Post by Winston »

What does ZOG stand for?

I heard trump tried to reopen the JFK assassination investigation. But he was denied due to national security. Is that true? Lol. If so what a big surprise.

Is it true trumps approval rating is now in the 30 percent range? Geez. What happened? Did he get controlled by the cabal? Or was he on their side all along?

Can trump pass any law or issue any order he wants without congress and senate approval? What exactly can he do without their approval and what cant he do without their approval? Its not clear.

Did trump keep any of his promises at all? Has he done anything good or changed anything?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:What does ZOG stand for?
Zionist Occupational Government.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:What does ZOG stand for?

I heard trump tried to reopen the JFK assassination investigation. But he was denied due to national security. Is that true? Lol. If so what a big surprise.

Is it true trumps approval rating is now in the 30 percent range? Geez. What happened? Did he get controlled by the cabal? Or was he on their side all along?

Can trump pass any law or issue any order he wants without congress and senate approval? What exactly can he do without their approval and what cant he do without their approval? Its not clear.

Did trump keep any of his promises at all? Has he done anything good or changed anything?
In response to the last two questions -- he torpedoed the TPP the first week in office. He said we'll withdraw from the Paris Accords scam (though I'll believe it when I see it). He has had Sessions go after Medicare fraud and pedophelia. He set up a commission to investigate the vaccine scam. That's it, as far as I know. His insane foreign policy has been the opposite of what he campaigned on, but so far mostly hot air and not too much shooting. (There are, of course, about seven different U.S. foreign policies, Trump's playing second fiddle to the CIA's and others.)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The ZOG, Really?

Anyone who believes in "The ZOG" owes it to himself to comprehend the depth of his stupidity.

The below, now famous article goes into the psychological dynamics of these ZOG adherents, although I'm convinced cognitive shortcomings are more at play. It is called, "ZOG Ate My Brains."

https://newint.org/features/2004/10/01/conspiracism/

You "ZOG" idiots might just have a little more self-awareness after reading it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Even from Biblical times the Jews have been conspiring to rule the world.

In the New Testament in the book of John, the Bible describes how people had fear of the Jews. This is nothing new. So no, I don't believe it is a myth.

Look at the parable of the Husbandmen for example. It even explains it out for you right there. They are trying to rule the world.

The Jews were also exchanging money even at the temple back then, two thousand years ago.

They were also described as being against humanity even back then too, as it describes them as being "contrary to all men." The word "contrary" means "against", doesn't it? And the phrase "all men" means "humanity", doesn't it? It's clear. It is the Jews. Or rather, the elitists are primary comprised of Jews.

And the freemasons are their servants.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:Even from Biblical times the Jews have been conspiring to rule the world.

In the New Testament in the book of John, the Bible describes how people had fear of the Jews. This is nothing new. So no, I don't believe it is a myth.

Look at the parable of the Husbandmen for example. It even explains it out for you right there. They are trying to rule the world.

The Jews were also exchanging money even at the temple back then, two thousand years ago.

They were also described as being against humanity even back then too, as it describes them as being "contrary to all men." The word "contrary" means "against", doesn't it? And the phrase "all men" means "humanity", doesn't it? It's clear. It is the Jews. Or rather, the elitists are primary comprised of Jews.

And the freemasons are their servants.
Contrary, in that context, means different or differentiated from other men. A contrarian is one who follows a different approach, not necessarily an oppositional one.

But your god Jesus is a Jew! What then does that say about you other than expose your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The Jews rejected Christ to walk after Satan.