Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Eric » May 1st, 2017, 1:10 am

Most of people in the U.S.A are insane. Just being around those people, you can feel the insanity. Toxic contact is worse than no contact.

Contrarian Expatriate is right.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 796
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by yick » May 1st, 2017, 3:17 am

How the world is coloured comes from within, that's for sure. You have to be careful with who you spend time with and what you let into your inner core.

If you spend all your time on the internet watching videos of people being decapitated - then the internet is a source of misery
If you spend all your time around people who drink booze all day and f**k whores in places like Thailand - then people are a source of misery
If you are actually stupid enough to marry one of these bar whores - then marriage is a source of misery.

Do you need friends? And the answer is not really, unless you are wired that way where you need to have lots of interaction with lots of people, I tend to find that I don't need all that much interaction at all and the things I like to do - language learning, weight training and running - I can do by myself. I don't drink, smoke nor take drugs - what do I need other people for?

And no-one has ever had their life ruined by being on their own, many people have had their lives ruined by marrying the wrong person. Ask anyone who has been married to a Thai whore, only to be thrown from the sixth floor by said whore and her cohort of the place the poor mug bought with his life savings.

Life is all about making smart choices, knowing oneself, it took me awhile to 'get it' and understand what and where I needed to be to be happy and somewhat productive - and none of it includes marriage, loads of friends, money etc. But it differs from person to person and this is why a lot of advice is wasted because what might work for me might not work for you.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Kradmelder » May 1st, 2017, 5:38 am

Eric wrote:You sure are one compassionate person :D you know that?
You can have compassion for someone who had an accident is now handicapped and his social life limited. Or say out of the blue the wife ran off and cleaned him out. But if he refuses to get over it and wants to wallow in self imposed misery and be bitter why feel sorry for them?


Attitudes like i wont mix with people because all are nasty ravening wolves is guaranteed self imposed loneliness. Some may be but then dont mix with such people. No one forces you. Even if you are married you do not have to mix with nasty family. Not even at weddings and funerals. Just nod or say hi. You can mix with better people if you decide not to be a miserable kunt. If you choose such a stance people generally avoid you.

In america yes i saw more loud obnoxious people than in other places because such behaviour is tolerated. I just walked on buy. It doesnt mean i must isolate myself. I still found a few nice people to talk to. I actually found canada worse. Not for nasty people but for cold people and an isolated culture.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Kradmelder » May 1st, 2017, 5:54 am

yick wrote: And no-one has ever had their life ruined by being on their own, many people have had their lives ruined by marrying the wrong person. Ask anyone who has been married to a Thai whore, only to be thrown from the sixth floor by said whore and her cohort of the place the poor mug bought with his life savings.

Life is all about making smart choices, knowing oneself, it took me awhile to 'get it' and understand what and where I needed to be to be happy and somewhat productive - and none of it includes marriage, loads of friends, money etc. But it differs from person to person and this is why a lot of advice is wasted because what might work for me might not work for you.
Unfortunately some people on here are ruining their lives by being on their own. They are not using that time doing things that make them happy, and are bitter and depressed. They interpret every act and word in the most negative light and as attack on themselves. That ensures even more isolation because who wants to be around such people. Happiness will not come from another person.

The part about making smart choices applies to everyone. Exactly what makes you happy is different. Like i like solo riding, you like gyming, outwest likes sailing etc We are not miserable kunts because we choose to get up and do what makes us happy. Women are a side show and not the only source of happiness. We do what makes us happy because we made the choice to do so, which requires self knowledge beyond reading kak on the whinosphere such as going your own way. That stuff tells you to go there out of a negative attitude to purposely avoid women.

The only time ive been truly miserable is married. Or in a bad relationshit. Both were my own choices. Single or with women now i am happy either way. I could the opposite path and be bitter about past choices. What would that achieve except extending the misery? Something dies, you bury it and soldier on.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7404
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Cornfed » May 1st, 2017, 5:55 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Eric wrote:You sure are one compassionate person :D you know that?
You can have compassion for someone who had an accident is now handicapped and his social life limited. Or say out of the blue the wife ran off and cleaned him out. But if he refuses to get over it and wants to wallow in self imposed misery and be bitter why feel sorry for them?


Attitudes like i wont mix with people because all are nasty ravening wolves is guaranteed self imposed loneliness. Some may be but then dont mix with such people. No one forces you. Even if you are married you do not have to mix with nasty family. Not even at weddings and funerals. Just nod or say hi. You can mix with better people if you decide not to be a miserable kunt. If you choose such a stance people generally avoid you.
Not everything is under an individual’s control. There is a lot that goes into a decent social environment, and if it is not there or the society is actively hostile to it, then you are pretty much f***ed. In a situation I was in a few years ago I made great male friends and probably would have remained friends for life in some cases if we didn’t have to disperse. (Not so great with females, but I imagine there are places even in the West where things would be OK with them.) Other times things have sucked. How do we explain this? I am the same person, but situations change. A lot of times in life we have to make the best of what we are given, and that is not always so great.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2811
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by MrMan » May 1st, 2017, 5:56 am

Adama wrote:This guy seriously believes that only false preachers are ravening wolves. Some of us only can understand the letters and nothing more. While others have received the deeper meaning. And obviously the Proverbs and Psalms also have no meaning to some. (The Proverbs and Psalms are ALL about these prideful people who are slanderers, hiding their hatred with lying lips, using devouring words, and speaking with guile, those who love evil more than good, those who love lies, who trust in their own hearts rather than the Lord. Some people just never absorbed the meaning of the words!)

MrMan, please stop contending with me. You don't understand anything I write, and we will have to just let it go.
You are religiously melodramatic in a lot of your posts, and I don't think it communicates well with a lot of people here.

If a girl played with her hair and made eyes at you in high school, then turned you down after you finally asked her out, then badmouthed you to her friends, she may have been a dirty rotten sinner on the path to Hell, like so many other people are. But that doesn't mean she was a wolf in sheep's clothing leading masses of people to Hell through false prophecy. Jesus said to beware of false prophets. He didn't say to beware of pretty little teenage girls who turn out to be meanies. It's just not what he said.

A lot of the really alarming language you use about American women, dating, and stuff like that is about false teachers and false prophets in context. Why aim all these verses about the women who aren't dating you when that's not the context they appear in? Is the 'deeper meaning' of scripture really about the tough dating situation in America?

Btw, the girl would have been more dangerous if she'd enticed you to have sex with her. The more serious warnings in the Bible are about married women who entice other men to have sex with them.
Last edited by MrMan on May 1st, 2017, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2811
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by MrMan » May 1st, 2017, 5:59 am

Cornfed wrote: Not everything is under an individual’s control. There is a lot that goes into a decent social environment, and if it is not there or the society is actively hostile to it, then you are pretty much f***ed. In a situation I was in a few years ago I made great male friends and probably would have remained friends for life in some cases if we didn’t have to disperse. (Not so great with females, but I imagine there are places even in the West where things would be OK with them.) Other times things have sucked. How do we explain this? I am the same person, but situations change. A lot of times in life we have to make the best of what we are given, and that is not always so great.
I haven't read the research, but I remember one of my professors in my master's program saying that a research paper had shown several factor that contributed to happiness. Two of them he mentioned were belief in God and an internal locus of control.

If you have an internal locus of control, that's a fancy way of saying you view life as if you have some sort of control over your situation. Sure, there are things you cannot control. But there are things you can control, and you can focus on those. You can make chooses that lead to improving your life.

I see a constant theme in your posts about yourself or white men being victims of a system they have no control over. Sure, there are things you have little or no control over or influence on, but there are plenty of things you do have control over. You can make choices about your own career. You can make choices about your relationships and where you invest your time.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Kradmelder » May 1st, 2017, 6:05 am

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Eric wrote:You sure are one compassionate person :D you know that?
You can have compassion for someone who had an accident is now handicapped and his social life limited. Or say out of the blue the wife ran off and cleaned him out. But if he refuses to get over it and wants to wallow in self imposed misery and be bitter why feel sorry for them?


Attitudes like i wont mix with people because all are nasty ravening wolves is guaranteed self imposed loneliness. Some may be but then dont mix with such people. No one forces you. Even if you are married you do not have to mix with nasty family. Not even at weddings and funerals. Just nod or say hi. You can mix with better people if you decide not to be a miserable kunt. If you choose such a stance people generally avoid you.
Not everything is under an individual’s control. There is a lot that goes into a decent social environment, and if it is not there or the society is actively hostile to it, then you are pretty much f***ed. In a situation I was in a few years ago I made great male friends and probably would have remained friends for life in some cases if we didn’t have to disperse. (Not so great with females, but I imagine there are places even in the West where things would be OK with them.) Other times things have sucked. How do we explain this? I am the same person, but situations change. A lot of times in life we have to make the best of what we are given, and that is not always so great.
I have also had times when things really suck. Like spend some time on the border :lol: or sit in an OP for over a week with 2 other men not being able to move or make a found or heat up food or get up to shit and eventually wanting to throttle the others :lol: or get married to a full on heifer with attitude. You will feel misery.

Point is it ends. The misery that it brought to your life can continue if you allow it. Or you can choose to say i will not allow it to make me a angry and bitter person and you move. Some cant make that jump. Why blame the world for that? You somehow have to make that jump or you allow your life to be wrecked.

Some think going abroad is a cure. Not if you take your baggage i would think. Maybe more the change of scene can jump start the mental transition. Then it works for you. Wallowing doesnt work. Each man must find what works for him in getting over bad patches. We all have them.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7404
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Cornfed » May 1st, 2017, 6:35 am

Kradmelder wrote:I have also had times when things really suck. Like spend some time on the border :lol: or sit in an OP for over a week with 2 other men not being able to move or make a found or heat up food or get up to shit and eventually wanting to throttle the others :lol: or get married to a full on heifer with attitude. You will feel misery.

Point is it ends. The misery that it brought to your life can continue if you allow it. Or you can choose to say i will not allow it to make me a angry and bitter person and you move. Some cant make that jump. Why blame the world for that?
Sometimes it doesn’t end. Just as the border was imposed on you, but only for a while, sometimes things are imposed on other people for longer. Even if it does end to some extent, if you are suffering for long enough can you really just get over it? If you had been on the border for 10 or 15 years, can you honestly say with surety that it wouldn’t have scarred you for life?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Adama » May 1st, 2017, 6:53 am

If the choice comes down to being alone yet having peace, or being in company of others but having drama and discord, then the choice will have to be loneliness and peace. It's really that simple.

Loneliness may imply bitterness and misery but not necessarily. And even then, if being in the company of others leads to drama and discord, well that drama and discord from others makes the loneliness that much more bearable.

And we know that we are in the last days because people are lovers of themselves, filled with pride, and they are arrogant braggarts who only talk about themselves and they lack empathy and even the willingness to understand the point of view of others.

Now the things that cause bitterness and misery are the words that come out of people's mouths: insults, slander, malignity, back stabbing, deception, confusion, mocking and wickedness. That is bitterness.

Loneliness however is not bitterness.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 796
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by yick » May 1st, 2017, 11:51 am

Kradmelder wrote: Unfortunately some people on here are ruining their lives by being on their own. They are not using that time doing things that make them happy, and are bitter and depressed. They interpret every act and word in the most negative light and as attack on themselves. That ensures even more isolation because who wants to be around such people. Happiness will not come from another person.

The part about making smart choices applies to everyone. Exactly what makes you happy is different. Like i like solo riding, you like gyming, outwest likes sailing etc We are not miserable kunts because we choose to get up and do what makes us happy. Women are a side show and not the only source of happiness. We do what makes us happy because we made the choice to do so, which requires self knowledge beyond reading kak on the whinosphere such as going your own way. That stuff tells you to go there out of a negative attitude to purposely avoid women.

The only time ive been truly miserable is married. Or in a bad relationshit. Both were my own choices. Single or with women now i am happy either way. I could the opposite path and be bitter about past choices. What would that achieve except extending the misery? Something dies, you bury it and soldier on.

I think their lives are being ruined is because they think they need someone when in fact, they probably don't - they are building in their heads these fantasy relationships other people are meant to have with women and other males that don't really exist, the reality is that most relationships with women, and especially with ill matched women are always fraught with problems - so their misery is through regret at not getting on with women who they have no chance with and that doesn't exist in any kind of real frame in time :lol: .

You're dead right though in saying that void NEEDS to be filled, it needs to be filled on things that make you grow as a person. I know a fella here who goes all around China to the various tea fields and drinks tea, he is something of a tea expert - that is just an example, today was may day here in the PRC and I did a nice two hour weights session and went out for a nice lunch which I found after a long walk - my life is great and I don't need a woman to do the things I want to do, but I also need to be busy doing other things - which is really important. Being outside my home country helps for me also.

And you are right on this also, we have more choices than we all think, if we think mentally that our choices have been took away from us then we will stay right where we are until the 'people' in our heads who are stopping us from moving on (various women who don't fancy us, liberals, neo-nazi's, the school bully. Jesus of Nazereth, Murphy...) allow us to, which will probably be never.

I had a mate who couldn't go abroad because he had a dog to look after :lol: So, he was going to sacrifice the chance of a worthwhile existence because of a f***ing Springer Spaniel he had as a pet.

Mate: Can I go abroad and get a nice Asian women please, there are none around here...

Dog: Woof woof...

Mate: Sorry, Yick - my dog would miss me, hope you have a good time though... :roll:

So people have their excuses on why they won't take action, which they hold tightly onto like Linus and his comfort blanket.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Kradmelder » May 1st, 2017, 12:53 pm

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Unfortunately some people on here are ruining their lives by being on their own. They are not using that time doing things that make them happy, and are bitter and depressed. They interpret every act and word in the most negative light and as attack on themselves. That ensures even more isolation because who wants to be around such people. Happiness will not come from another person.

The part about making smart choices applies to everyone. Exactly what makes you happy is different. Like i like solo riding, you like gyming, outwest likes sailing etc We are not miserable kunts because we choose to get up and do what makes us happy. Women are a side show and not the only source of happiness. We do what makes us happy because we made the choice to do so, which requires self knowledge beyond reading kak on the whinosphere such as going your own way. That stuff tells you to go there out of a negative attitude to purposely avoid women.

The only time ive been truly miserable is married. Or in a bad relationshit. Both were my own choices. Single or with women now i am happy either way. I could the opposite path and be bitter about past choices. What would that achieve except extending the misery? Something dies, you bury it and soldier on.

I think their lives are being ruined is because they think they need someone when in fact, they probably don't - they are building in their heads these fantasy relationships other people are meant to have with women and other males that don't really exist, the reality is that most relationships with women, and especially with ill matched women are always fraught with problems - so their misery is through regret at not getting on with women who they have no chance with and that doesn't exist in any kind of real frame in time :lol: .

You're dead right though in saying that void NEEDS to be filled, it needs to be filled on things that make you grow as a person. I know a fella here who goes all around China to the various tea fields and drinks tea, he is something of a tea expert - that is just an example, today was may day here in the PRC and I did a nice two hour weights session and went out for a nice lunch which I found after a long walk - my life is great and I don't need a woman to do the things I want to do, but I also need to be busy doing other things - which is really important. Being outside my home country helps for me also.

And you are right on this also, we have more choices than we all think, if we think mentally that our choices have been took away from us then we will stay right where we are until the 'people' in our heads who are stopping us from moving on (various women who don't fancy us, liberals, neo-nazi's, the school bully. Jesus of Nazereth, Murphy...) allow us to, which will probably be never.

I had a mate who couldn't go abroad because he had a dog to look after :lol: So, he was going to sacrifice the chance of a worthwhile existence because of a f***ing Springer Spaniel he had as a pet.

Mate: Can I go abroad and get a nice Asian women please, there are none around here...

Dog: Woof woof...

Mate: Sorry, Yick - my dog would miss me, hope you have a good time though... :roll:

So people have their excuses on why they won't take action, which they hold tightly onto like Linus and his comfort blanket.
We are building up a nice set of excuses here on HA for abject failure to do anything positive.

Now all we have to wait for before they find women and happiness is:

The end times and the return of jesus
The holocaust of all jews
Young virgins wanting middle aged men as the new fad
Women who cant speak english wanting white men that only speak english
The collapse of the west
And the death of a farkin springer spaniel

Fark me. None of this stuff is happening. I had better ditch women and climb into a hole. Oh woe is me.

Imagine if all this did happen and nothing changed for them. Father christmas and the easter bunny might get the blame

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 796
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by yick » May 1st, 2017, 1:35 pm

Kradmelder wrote: We are building up a nice set of excuses here on HA for abject failure to do anything positive.

Now all we have to wait for before they find women and happiness is:

The end times and the return of jesus
The holocaust of all jews
Young virgins wanting middle aged men as the new fad
Women who cant speak english wanting white men that only speak english
The collapse of the west
And the death of a farkin springer spaniel

Fark me. None of this stuff is happening. I had better ditch women and climb into a hole. Oh woe is me.

Imagine if all this did happen and nothing changed for them. Father christmas and the easter bunny might get the blame
I don't think a woman would make most of this lot happy anyway.

Listen how they rag Falcon because he is happy with his old biddy single mum girlfriend - doesn't matter HE'S happy - they aren't happy for him because he hasn't got some hot young broad - something they can't get themselves. :lol:

What they dearly need is self improvement, physically and mentally - and then sexually will follow. People think it's not that easy but it is really.

Cornfed is a good example 'waaaaaaaaaah I have to learn a language to bed women who aren't English speakers - that's not fair...'

Seeing as black women are on his wish list these days, I hear Swahilli is a good, easy language to learn. :lol:

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by Eric » May 1st, 2017, 2:13 pm

I think what it is is that western civilization is collapsing. In America there is simply no semblance of family in the commubity, connection or friendship. You can't explain it but it has been taken completely out, and doesn't exist....


This is sadly affecting people of course. They don't know what to do, and they have a right to mourn that and feel sad and lost.


It is a sad thing. But, you have to move on and lead your life. America's not the same country it was, anymore. Many of us were raised in nice families, or family environments. We've had a strong sense of family...and that means a calmness and satisfaction that translates into our communities. This has been taken out of the community public context, completely - almost by stealth. You simply look for it and don't find. It's also, you get this feeling that you'll get completely taken apart. There's this empty baseless feeling, and that is strange to us who are raised and are used to some sense of community. It is isolating, and it can make you go into a panic or fight or flight mode...which explains why so many Americans (are) angry and frightened, they are reacting, and don't know what to do. There's this sense the culture's been deracinated.


No offense, but those problems have not hit SA, they have been working on us for a long time. What would you know about it? It had been slowly built into American society, so that its weaponized imo. You spent one day or a week or some time in America, noticed a lot of rude behavior....or whatever and that you didn't prefer it, made some negative observations about it; and then left. Now imagine you had to live here, raise a family here, work and find contentment and stay here?
Much different, being a tourist to a place (and not liking it) are totally different from living there.
You cannot compare South Africa to American culture. They've eradicated the family roots and ties here... weaponized the society and minds of the public.
Youhave to have a different mindset in America now. Its more like, individual... self autonomous and thinking. Intelligence and a desire for plundering and gaining and growing, but it's become more totally individual related.

In my opinion what's happened as simple matter of consequence is that, since Jews have gained influence and control over society more or less, and so has their mindset. It's a very individual mindset of self-wisdom, knowledge, self cultivation etc. It's all about gain in one sense, and that is not bad. It's different from a community mindset of an average person who just wants to exist peaceably.


That's my take.
Last edited by Eric on May 1st, 2017, 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 796
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Completely Alone And Utterly Depressed

Post by yick » May 1st, 2017, 2:36 pm

I think that's a bit unfair, Eric. White South African society has gone through massive changes these last 20 years, especially the white working classes in that country - moreso than the United States or the UK. Millions of South Africans have fled out of there and are now in places like Perth, Australia and London. The people who haven't or can't escape are really struggling - moreso than any white person in our countries.

The people who are suffering in our countries are the working classes, similar to what has happened to white working class South Africans, our (I am a working class Brit, so I know a lot about this...) way or life and what was seen as birthrights - job, affordable housing, having a family or being able to afford one have all now disappeared, it is something my dad had and something most working class people these days aren't able to have - they just cannot afford it - it was in the news that 16 MILLION PEOPLE in the UK are 100 pounds away from being broke, because that is all the spare cash they have in the bank after everything is paid off, and some of these people are earning high wages - the situation over there is really f***ed.

Job security has disappeared, there is no such thing as a 'job for life' anymore and the people who are suffering the most from this are the working classes in all our countries.

White working class South Africans are f***ed - we in our own countries are not massively far away from them to be honest. What's happening there is far worse than what's happening in America. I wouldn't swap places with them and I am sure you wouldn't either.

Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”