Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Post by Cornfed »

As always, the Jews show us how to handle a problem. Strangely they never share their wisdom with the rest of us, and in fact advocate the opposite. However, I think we should learn from their example on a “Do as they do, not as they say” basis.

Of course I agree with all the points in the article, but it is strange that Jewish organizations, while also agreeing with those points as they pertain to Israel, say the opposite when it comes to white countries. I don’t know what to make of it. If I didn’t know better, it might almost seem like the Jewish establishment didn’t have our best interests at heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... a6530fba9e

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Post by Wolfeye »

Seems like a good idea.
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Re: Israel shows us the way with rapefugees

Post by ChinaFan »

Cornfed wrote:As always, the Jews show us how to handle a problem. Strangely they never share their wisdom with the rest of us, and in fact advocate the opposite. However, I think we should learn from their example on a “Do as they do, not as they say” basis.

Of course I agree with all the points in the article, but it is strange that Jewish organizations, while also agreeing with those points as they pertain to Israel, say the opposite when it comes to white countries. I don’t know what to make of it. If I didn’t know better, it might almost seem like the Jewish establishment didn’t have our best interests at heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... a6530fba9e
Actually maybe no contradiction at all.
The Jewish organizations might be saying: You crazy westerners are sacrificing sane immigration policies for your golden calf of diversity. You've already leapt off the cliff, but we're trying our best to avoid that in Israel. We want to live.