Poland Refuses To Take in Refugees

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Poland Refuses To Take in Refugees

Post by jamesbond »

Poland (and Hungary and Czech Republic) refuse to take in migrant refugees from the middle east and Africa. Germany is very upset about this and is threatening sanctions against those three countries who refuse to allow terrorists refugees into their country.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poland Refuses To Take in Refugees

Post by jamesbond »

The overwhelming majority of people in Poland do not want refugees moving there. Angela Merkel does not understand why this is the case.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Polish people have been through a lot of hard times, including the German invasion during WWII, Russian control and communism. But hard times create strong men and women.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Poles are racist and prefer white people. Its not good for my dating prospects there. But in this case i guess its a good thing. Theres no logic in allowing refugees in. None at all. Why dont they hold an open public debate about this? Germans should be smarter than this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Post by new2foreigndating »

According to Roosh V polish women prefer dark skinned males. So even if the men decide this it is just to avoid being cucked by BBC slayers. As they well know. White women naturally prefer dark men. They've been socially engineered since forever to do this and what's more it is just in their nature. In the future we will all be mixed race slaves to our Jewish overlords.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This Polish girl has the courage to speak out against the idea of Poland taking in Muslim refugees.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

new2foreigndating wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 10:38 pm
According to Roosh V polish women prefer dark skinned males. So even if the men decide this it is just to avoid being cucked by BBC slayers. As they well know. White women naturally prefer dark men. They've been socially engineered since forever to do this and what's more it is just in their nature. In the future we will all be mixed race slaves to our Jewish overlords.
That's not true. Most women are homogenous and racial preservationists, unless they come from a mixed race country like Philippines or Mexico or Latin America. They prefer their own race usually. Especially white women. There are a minority subset of white women that like dark skinned men. But they aren't the majority. Polish girls generally prefer white men too. You can ask any Polish girl who is honest. I was in Poland too and I could see that. Even Polish prostitutes in brothels refused me because they didn't want to do it with an Asian male. My skin is not dark but it is darker than pale white skin.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
simonalia
Freshman Poster

Post by simonalia »

My skin is not dark but it is darker than pale white skin