Unite the Right Rally, Aug 12

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Unite the Right Rally, Aug 12

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:I did a research of Heather Heyer to see if I could find a body picture to see if she was fat. The only pictures available of her are head shots. That should tell you something. And her mother is obviously obese. She has a fat, obese face.
There were some pics of her on Daily Stormer, but the site is down right now. It seems she was pretty until a few years ago, but now at the age of 32 is/was a hideous land whale. The driver did her and everyone else a favor.
Antifa is being protected and supported by high levels in the government.

Obviously they are a kind of auxiliary police force. We are living in a communist police state right now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Trump on the subject. I was somewhat impressed. This is about the least cuckish statement you can expect from a contemporary politician.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvVkHIbU8N0[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is interesting. Skip to 35 mins. About 3 or 4 minutes is worth watching. Here Matt Parrot and Matt Heimbach take the opportunity to create a spectacle in front of journalists to push the narrative that the driver of the car that killed the fat bitch acted in self defense. I wonder if this stuff works. Either way, those guys are heroic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbrtti38rg8[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

RamZpaul is really kowtowing to the establishment now. If he is sincere, I don’t know what the hell he is talking about as the alt-right brand is stronger than it has ever been and Daily Stormer is/was the most successful platform for recruiting young white men to the nationalist movement ever. Could any statement be more helpful to the ZOG than this? Now is the time for the alt-right to start kicking ass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8VYmY89_KU[/youtube]
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

RamZpaul is not kowtowing to the establishment. He is expressing what he really believes. I don't agree with him, but the issue isn't simple. RamZpaul is my age and remembers a decent America that he wants back. He believes that a more moderate Right would have broader appeal and could bring back what America was. What he fails understand is that the old America is completely dead, and that broad appeal has much less value than dedicated followers. To have dedicated followers, one needs a very clear sense of identity. White nationalism has a clear identity. RamZpaul's vision does not.

Of course I don't support either approach. I believe in identity based on religion. Islam has a very clear identity and this is what I support.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:RamZpaul is not kowtowing to the establishment. He is expressing what he really believes. I don't agree with him, but the issue isn't simple. RamZpaul is my age and remembers a decent America that he wants back. He believes that a more moderate Right would have broader appeal and could bring back what America was. What he fails understand is that the old America is completely dead, and that broad appeal has much less value than dedicated followers. To have dedicated followers, one needs a very clear sense of identity. White nationalism has a clear identity. RamZpaul's vision does not.
It’s just so unreasonable I can’t help but question his motives. He objects to Daily Stormer because they appeal to disenfranchised young white men instead of tired old boomer cucks like himself. Why should that be a bad thing? He suggests that people pretend to be commies until they get into positions of power, as if ordinary Gen Z white men, the only people who can save us, are ever going to be let into positions of power under the current regime. He says that people shouldn’t openly oppose the system because they might be subject to persecution. Well of course they might, but if you are not going to oppose those who want you dead on the grounds that they won’t like it, you might as well just kill yourself right now and cut out the unpleasant process. It is just appalling.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Both sides behaved like clowns and neither mentioned the Jewish run Bank for International Settlements screwing the planet. Race needs to be discussed, but constructively to uplift a group's weaknesses not behave in a juvenile manor. All these protests are good for is creating traffice and inconvenicing people. Duke and Spencer are millionaires buy the damn statues and put them in a museum. They wont do that they are shills. This applies to all racial supremacist groups(Jewish, Black, Mesitzo, Asian, Muslim and White).