Black Trump supporter punched in head by liberal protester

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black Trump supporter punched in head by liberal protester

Post by jamesbond »

A black man who is a Trump supporter was punched in the head by a liberal protester recently and it was all caught on tape. Of course this did not make the national news, only the local news where it occurred in Los Angeles. The liberal media doesn't like to cover stories like this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjqMHrc0f40[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Trump supporter punched in head by liberal protest

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Black people who deign to think for themselves and reject the assigned groupthink are often threatened and assaulted by leftists, usually fellow black ones.

The fact that this was simply caught on camera makes it somewhat newsworthy, but it is par for the course for courageous people like this one who are not afraid of the "thought police."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black Trump supporter punched in head by liberal protest

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Black people who deign to think for themselves and reject the assigned groupthink are often threatened and assaulted by leftists, usually fellow black ones.

The fact that this was simply caught on camera makes it somewhat newsworthy, but it is par for the course for courageous people like this one who are not afraid of the "thought police."
+∞!!